Janie and Jack Reviews

07/12/2014
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 222 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Apr 17, 2014
    Very cute girls clothing!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Used to shop in the West Farms Store which appears to have closed. Loved the clothes and the ease of shopping. Sales were very good too.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This store is has great qulity produts for kids and always excellent customer service. I wish they had the same classiy clothing for adults. The only negative is the pricing is a bit too high.
    Although the prices are higher than most other children's stores. Janie and Jack always has the cutest little boy's clothes. I'm always waiting for the sales! I wish you had coupons available, like at gymboree.
    I hope to buy more items of accessary as store.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I love Janie and Jack. The prices are higher than I would like, so I often look for items to be on sale. I would also love an enlargement feature that many online clothing retailers have where you can simply move your mouse over the item and it automatically shows you an enlarged view of the area the mouse is above. Having to click to enlarge is cumbersome. Your website also appears small on each computer I view it on. It would be helpful to have it designed to fill the whole screen. Items appear very small. I know it's not the computers because no other websites appear this way. We use LLBean all the time and it is larger, easy to see and fills the whole screen. Thanks!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Excellent selections. I would just like to see some sort of tool that would help organize coordinating clothes for brothers and sisters. A few years back an email was sent pairing boy clothes with girl clothes for the holidays and it was a huge help as I have a 6 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. Unfortunately I haven't seen an email like that since.
    Apr 15, 2014