Janie and Jack Reviews

Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 225 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Jul 21, 2015
    Lovely store and helpful staff - received assistance in the Towson Store from Monica before I ordered online.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I purchsed most of these items yesterday in the store. With the online additional 20% off offered today , I will return to the store and return most of what I purchased in the store yesterday once I receive this order.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I love every piece of janie and jack for children, stylish, refined, absolutely beautiful!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Love the quality of their clotes!!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I love Jannie and Jack ,because they have diferentes kind OG clothes
  • Jul 18, 2015
    my only negative is I have a $200 merchandise credit that i cant use in the store for size 10 is only online. Would you be able to change that to a gift card for me? great sale items! and awesome quality clothing.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I adore Janie and Jack, love the selection and over all style! I have always shopped at Janie and Jack for my nephew and now for my new baby neice!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I ordered a size 4 dress and received it size 2 ;(
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Prices are high , but love their styles. Shipping charges are not clear and do not auto populate.
    Jul 21, 2015
    beautiful dresses. Slightly overpriced. But good for occassions.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love clothes at J&J. Only I hope that more pictures of clothes so that I can make an easier choice online
    Love them
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love your clothes. I wish your layette collection went to 24 months.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    LOVE THEM!!!! Wish there were more coupons or customer incentives though
    Jul 15, 2015
    After order fulfillment and shipping it took 8 days to receive my order. I was disappointed that it took so long, even though the delivery was free I probably won't order online again because waiting that long seems silly. The prices online are sometimes better, but I prefer to have my things sooner. The closest store to me is 50 miles away so I was hoping that it would be easy and prompt to order online. I think I'll shop in store mostly because the items I purchased were wrinkled. I am pleased with my selections, however I will be returning a hat that showed a chin strap in the photo online but did not have one when it arrived, as well as a shirt that was a bit plain for my taste. I love J&J I just wasn't impressed with the turnaround time.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    good experience with Janie and Jack
    Jul 15, 2015
    Sent clothing back because my son is more athletic with a bubble bum and strong legs and the fit of Janie and jack shorts did not work. We did gett a long sleeve linen shirt and loved it though