Janie and Jack Reviews

09/28/2016
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3034 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Sep 18, 2016
    Love the stuff. Some is pricey, but it's adorable :)
  • Sep 18, 2016
    It is difficult to find items. Would be nice for Janie and Jack to put together more "outfits" that match and we can just order the whole set.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Love the style at Janie and Jack. Really like that some reviews have pictures! Wish more of the items had pictures of children wearing the clothes.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    i think is the best children store at this time
  • Sep 18, 2016
    I have a merchandise credit that I could use toward an online purchase. The nearest store to me rarely has the sizes I need and I don't regularly have time to get to the retail store.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Please provide sort options.
    i am very satisfied
    Super cute clothes. Very high quality. Great prices
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Me & my wife is fan of Janie & Jack outfits...
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Due to high prices I always shop for sales. Love the style & the quality of the trends, however can't afford to pay full price.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    good quality clothing for children
  • Sep 18, 2016
    I love the store and the products but the physical location never has what I want so I have to order half online. Then the return policy/merchandise credit policy is really crappy. I should be able to return to the store and then use the credit online but that's not an option. I wish the selection/stock in the store was better (I've tried three different locations and have the same issue).
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Always great quality!
    Quality is unmatched!
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Please offer better selection of dresses for girls (10 years old), slim fit pants for boys. Please offer gift card and coupons. Thank you
    Sep 18, 2016
    Good sight, not enough casual cloths for girls, delivery takes long time.
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Love that you have a great range of BOY clothes. Usually shops have a million beautiful things for girls but boys are always left out. You have a beautiful selection to have handsome well dressed little boys too!
  • Sep 1, 2016
    I love janie and jack ! My son lovely it
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sometimes it's difficult to find out where to refine the search. I always like to sort by gender and size and for some reason some of the time I don't see where to do this. Other times it is simply at the top of the page. I don't know why:)
  • Aug 31, 2016
    I love Janie and Jack. The patchwork shorts are always so perfectly pieced together and look so great on my son. They fit so well too. Worth paying more to shop here... even more so with a good sale/promotion.