Janie and Jack Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Janie and Jack Reviews

02/18/2017
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4720 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Feb 18, 2017
    Nice quality clothing for my grandchildren.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love the styles and varieties of the clothing, I usually shop the sales because with four kids it can get expensive real quick!
    I love the style
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love all designs. Good quality products. Sizes run a little small.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I would enjoy being able to buy sizes above 6 at the local Janie and Jack stores unfortunately I have to always buy online for my older son!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love your stuff - if i could buy it more i would - your store has the cutest clothes of any other store and great quality. Prices are a little high as my kids tear through their clothes so quickly but for special occasions you are the only option!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love Janie and Jack! Great quality fabric and style! Always shop the sale!!!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I wish you offered better filtering options for sizes. The clearance section seems to have this, but other sections do not.If you offered free shipping on an order of $50 or more, I would order more frequently.
    very good
    I like it very much
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Shipping took almost 3wks to receive the products due to standard shipping. need to communicate w/inventory & shipping dept. very unpleasant experience. other online retailers only took up to 7 biz day.
    it‘s ok
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Always love the sales.
    Feb 18, 2017
  • Feb 18, 2017
    There was one item, denim jeans for boys that appeared to have our size available, but wouldn't add to my cart. Was hoping to get these for my son, but no matter how many times I tried to add it, it never processed.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love your swimwear for toddlers/babies.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    There were some boys shirts that I was interested in buying in the sale section; however, when clicked on the size (one that was not crossed out) a messaged popped up saying that this item was not in stock and the site has done updates to the inventory. Although, the item I wanted was not crossed out and I thought because it was not crossed out that it would be in stock...very deceiving. So, I'm a bit disappointed in this site due to lack of updates!
    Good design
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Clothes that I have purchased in the past were beautifully made. I did have problems with this order as items kept dropping out of bag.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    The coupon can't be used in the outlet store.The outlet store won't check product availability in other stores and won't place an order online for customers.Customers need to pay shipping when a certain size of a product is not available in store.The outlet stores won't take exchange or returns of online purchases.
    nice dress