Janie and Jack Reviews

05/22/2015
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 269 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• May 10, 2015
    The products from Janie and Jack are simply beautiful and very well made. I wish we had similar products in Australia. My daughter has always received many compliments whenever she wears her Janie and Jack products, and gets told often how much of a "lady" she looks. It makes me laugh as she is only 5 months old. When on a recent trip to the United States, we received fantastic service from all ladies working in your stores. They were always extremely helpful. We are looking forward to our next trip to the States to pick up more items, in the meantime I will have to continue shopping online.
  • May 10, 2015
    Love their products. Great quality!!
  • May 10, 2015
    I am confused, I was supposed to get free shipping but the order total included a $9 shipping charge.
  • May 8, 2015
    Love their clothing. Lasts a long time and is high quality!
  • May 7, 2015
    I absolutly love the clothes. I've always bought my daughter her clothes at your store in Miami.The quality and the desing of the clothes are beautiful. I wish you have larger sizes at the stores because I don't live in the States
  • May 7, 2015
    Love the clothes and the uniqueness of the designs. They are set apart from other brands.
  • May 6, 2015
    Great products. Only one problem: couldnt understand the size chart for the belt
  • May 5, 2015
    Good quality but very expensive! no coupons
  • May 5, 2015
    Great store. Great quality clothes at reasonable prices
  • May 3, 2015
    This is the first time I have shopped online. I have shopped in one of the stores a few times. The experience is always fun. I love looking at the beautiful outfits which I give as gifts. My kids are in college so I am obviously shopping for others. I love the clothes!
  • May 3, 2015
    Love your clothes. However, the shipping charges are high!
  • May 2, 2015
    if you could have products for kids aged above 12.
  • May 2, 2015
    I love the quality and style of clothes. However, it is pricey. This is understandable given the quality but it would be nice to get better promotions and coupons from this brand. I have never had a coupon to use and I would likely buy more if I did. The site does need an update, especially to be more mobile friendly. I am always wanting to shop but can not see the details from my phone. The clothing images are pretty small and the plug in used to host them is annoying on all devices. Larger images would be great!
    May 4, 2015
    Love all their clothes! Great quality at a great price!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Extremely frustrated that I could not find/buy the items that were shown with a particular item e.g. The striped shirt with a heart in the center top that was shown as a "perfect match" with the pink tights [in the outfit section]! It is very helpful to show what items go well together BUT NOT if I cannot buy them! I enjoy an unlimited budget to shop for my granddaughter and Janie and Jack are leaving considerable revenue on the table when I cannot find/purchase complementary items! Pleas fix this!!
    May 2, 2015
    You should have a rewards program for loyal customers, especially grandparents!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I love their clothes and accessories.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with the quality of clothing, would like to see better variety in your boy's department. Thank you
    May 8, 2015
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I love this store i just wish they would offer free shipping all the time instead of making us spend $100 in order to get the free shipping; especially that their prices on their merchandise are not cheap. Also, it would be better if the prices on their merchandise is the same as in the store because on-line, it is not. It is actually a little more.
    May 4, 2015
    Love the store but not happy with shipping fees (if you spend less than $100); and do not like that the prices of the items differ on-line than in-store. Also, seems like the materials have gotten cheaper. Not as durable and good quality like a few years back.
    I wish Janie and Jack has more clothes for layette