JBL Reviews

07/29/2014
JBL Ratings and User Reviews. JBL is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

JBL Rating

More About JBL

Recent Reviews for JBL

• Jul 29, 2014
    JBL is the best yet underrated audio product makers. But the checkout process is a bit glitchy
  • Jul 28, 2014
    hope they sound as good as advertised
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The quality control of the MS-8 is extremely poor. This now my 3rd unit. The only reason why I have purchased this initially for my car audio setup was the Logic 7. My other key complaint is your customer service, in particular the level1 when you are first get connected. They put me on hold for too long. The problems with the unit requires the Level 2 support and Level 1 thinks they are so superior that they handle the problems with the MS-8. I do not think so. As for the Level 2 support, outstanding.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    product description could include that adaptor is included as other sites have same pricing for item but adaptor is separate
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am excited to use it coz this is from JBL
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It was completely frustrating to set up a new account once anything was added to my cart. The site told me, for example, that my email address could;t be associated with the United States but did I want to "continue anyway?" You can;'t use a secure password manager with the site either when you use the account because you cannot paste passwords into the correct spaces.Completely frustrating. I almost gave up on the whole thing.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have bought JBL speakers since 1996.....do I have to continue?
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I can't wait to use my new headphone set to workout to. I own the JBL Flip I've had it for 2 years and it's been awesome.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    The JBL website was very easy to navigate and all the information on their products was very thorough. The prices were good, but their sale prices were excellent. My speakers arrived when promised and in good condition. I am extremely happy with my new speakers. I plan to make another purchase from them next month. Keep up the good work JBL!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    JBL MAKES AWESOME PRODUCTS.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I had problems with checkout. waited until the next day and all went OK.
    Jul 13, 2014
    Good shopping experience. Price was right and it arrived in a timely manner. Works as described. Great product.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    The ability to check out with paypal was disastrous. I tried three time from my smartphone (using standard samsung note 3 att browser) and had to try four times from a mac pro using safari to conclude the transaction. After authorizing the payment on paypal, i get returned to the shipping page on your side. Ridiculous. Needs immediate improvement. I assume your shopping cart abandonment rate is outrageously high.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    already respected as a top choice in professional applications, JBL also has quality products for personal use
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Site was a bit sluggish, but otherwise, everything was fine.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    The manual to the produce would not load and I could not get it before making my purchase which was disappointing.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    Like most in-ear headphones, bass response is very dependent on getting a good fit. So far, I haven't gotten a good enough fit to get good bass response. Pairing with my phone was easy. Charging is fast and easy.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    the JBL site was ridiculously easy to navigate and submit my purchase. i love JBL and most HARMAN products, this will NOT be my last HARMAN purchase
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Too early to know about the product or shipping experience. Ordering was a breeze.
    Jul 5, 2014
    I'm very happy with the product I purchased. However, I was annoyed that I could not amend the order just 10 minutes after I placed it. There was no customer service agent with whom to speak. That was very very annoying.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    The only problem that came up was after I submitted payment through Paypal. The final steps were slightly complicated by the fact that the pages didn't load properly and I had to really search around to find where to enter all the necessary information.
    Jun 25, 2014
    Can't go wrong with good pricing and free shipping!
  • May 23, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    The product is OK only that It was not longer needed because I found one locally and as today I am still trying to return it and UPS won't do it because there is not return label enclosed. I'd like to know how to return this product.