jcpenney Reviews

07/23/2014
jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3674 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

jcpenney Rating

More About jcpenney

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

• Jul 23, 2014
    Easy to find shopping itms
  • Jul 23, 2014
    EXCELLENT STORE.ALWAYS FIND GOOD STUFF WITH GREAT PRICES AND SALES.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I've ordered from JC Penny all my adult life. I ordered many times from catalogs while living overseas before there was internet, cell phones, etc; and many times since those things. I'm ordering similar replacement rugs for my kitchen.
    VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE!!! THANK YOU
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I like to use JCP.com for most of my sheets and towels for the house. The prices are competitive and the quality has always been good.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I really love JC Penney. They have an awesome selection of plus size clothing. (not many stores cater to big women!) JCP's clothes make me feel beautiful!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Glad to get free shipping and 15% off. I am usually a Macy's customer but am happy with the above.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have trouble seeing my rewards- wanted to reset password never received the email to do the reset
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I would love to see more plus sizes for girls online and in the stores in Cary NC. and Raleigh NC.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have always been pleased with my purchases at JC Penney, with both quality and prices. JC Penney continues to be my first choice when I am looking for items for my home and family.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I saw no place to click for free shipping to the store ,as was stated in the beginning of order
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have been quite happy with all of my purchases from JCPenney and with the promptness of delivery of those items.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love shopping at jcpenny the quality of clothing is great
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I'm Happy to buy all my Grandsons school uniforms from Penney's. It's easier on the computer.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Was a pleasure shopping online.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I wanted the item shipped to my house but the charge of almost $9.00 seemed high for 1 pair of pants.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    You no longer carry the pantyhose I always bought for many many years in the store. They are now no longer available on line either. The item # I really wanted was 6306 Sheer Caress Subtle Shapers Total Support Shaper with Maximum leg support and reinforced toe. I will see how I like what I ordered, if I do not I will have to shop somewhere else and try new items. Have not liked anything else I have tried so you discontinued. Sooner or later will have to find something.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Reasonable pricing and good quality. Always have good coupons.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love Jcpenny's. The ease of the website and the variety of products meets my family's needs. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I especially love the everyday sales.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I thought I would be getting free shipping since I spent over $25 but see that I will be paying $8.95 after all. I'm quite disappointed at that.
    Jul 23, 2014