jcpenney Reviews

08/26/2016
jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 6186 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

jcpenney Rating

More About jcpenney

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

• Aug 26, 2016
    J C PENNEYS .COM IS A GREAT CONVIENENT WAY TO SHOP.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Love that I can purchase jeans for tall women through JC Penny's .com.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    More plus/big size variety for men and women.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    easy to order men's larger sizes
    Really like their sales.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Nice selection of products and good prices.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I always love shopping at JCP. everyone else can have maycys. I will stay with JCP
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Had problem in past and stopped buying from them for years, but I understand they are having financial difficulties and would not like to see them go out of business, Democrats have put enough people out of business and work. I like the sales and coupons I was able to receive today. Also I have always enjoyed shopping on line with jcp. It is by far the most user friendly I have used. Other sites have not been able to compete.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    It's a great store., but could benefit from offering brands like Calvin Klein, London Fog, Jones New York, and Anne Klein.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Easy to shop online with JCPenney. I always find something that I need or just want.
    love your store !!!!!!!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    It has been years since I shopped JCPenneys.... Started shopping at Walmart.(sorry). But last fall I happened into the store again looking for a suit jacket and slacks for a new job, and I was oh so surprise at how inexpensive the prices were, and I remembered how much I use to love your store. So now I'm back, a believer again in good quality and a very good price. Thank you for still being the store I remember from my youth.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I have been very happy with my online purchases. It is very use to use the web site. Returns are also easy at the store.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I feel that I know the quality that I'm buying.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I shopped for a long time on line and when I needed to check out they told me my main item was out of stock. Very disappointed.
    web site a bit slow
  • Aug 26, 2016
    a very nice store to shop. Merchandise looks nearly as posted. however, my size is sometimes a challenge. i find check out to be quite hassle free.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I love shopping at jcp online. I like the sale prices and e added coupon incentes.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I did have to ask a question about shipping option of the chat agent but it was quickly answered.
    Aug 26, 2016
    I purchased two pairs of slippers since the offer was: buy one and get one at 50% off. When I opened the package I noticed that one pair had a stain on the front. I am disappointed, since I like the slippers and hate having to return / exchange items to the store.
  • Aug 9, 2016