jcpenney Reviews

jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

• Oct 19, 2014
    When you buy a mattress you have to take truck delivery and its the same price if it goes to the store or your home. They do not take old mattress away. Now I have to deal with it. just expected more from JCP.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Ordered a mattress. Taked to cs about product. Ordered product and the delivering company was rude and lied. The delivering company called me to get an appointment. They told me what time they were available. I informed them I would be running late. I gave them a time I would be there. I was informed it was a good time. I said to them I am scratching a meeting so if this time is not good let me know know. They had it already loaded on the truck. I do logistics for a living and they loaded it out without calling me. I was 15 mins away from the time we agreeded to and I get a call from the driver stating he's 10mins away. I get home and wait and wait. I try to call the driver and gets his voice mail. I call the delivering company and they tell me that the driver was at my house and waited 20 mins. I told them that did not happen. They tell me that they will bring it out the next day. I told them I canceled a meeting for the time they wanted. They were rude and said the driver was there and I was making things up. They came the next day and the drivers came with a smug attitude about the delivery. They said if I have an issue I should call JCP. I called and talked to a customer service rep. She was rude, I gave her my order number and she said "so what do you want" I started telling he about my issue and she interrupts me and said all we are going to do is take the delivery charge off my JCP charge. I said that was nice and before I could finish my story she interrupted me again a d said is there anything else. I said no and hung up. I was going to order a new couch that I needed. I will not order anything that's needs a delivery appointment. I was a manager for a company that handled JCP deliveries to their stores in MI. We did what ever we could to give JCP and their customers outstanding customer service. Needless to say the trucking company out of Strongsville, OH is a poor representive of JCP.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving the curtains I ordered. I hope to be able to write a positive review after I see the product.
    Jan 5, 2015
    I love the selection offered by JCP
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Nice store, clean place, friendly associates
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Dec 27, 2014
    I got a wrong size in the correct package. I placed my order online but picked up at the nearest store so not sure why I had to pay for s/h fees. I returned items to the same store and that was a nightmare. No one was at the return section. I had to wait for help which took over an hour. Always seem to be short staffed. Not sure if I will shop at JCP again. Very dissappointed !!!!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    EGift card is an easy gift. Appreciate it.
    Jan 5, 2015
    I purchased an e-gift card. It didn't get delivered until I checked on it. There was some barrier which I never did get an explanation of, however it was finally delivered and my granddaughter enjoyed spending it.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Feb 24, 2015
    I have been a jc penney customer for many years. Always satisfied when buying before, at store and on-line, until now. I purchased my watch after looking everywhere for the right price on the time piece, and once I had it, I went on and ordered on-line, never got an answer nor did I get the product until I contacted customer service over the e-mail and they said that they tried to reach me without succeeding, but none over my email, then they e-mailed saying that the product was not available anymore. I find it very annoying that once I had made my mind with receiving my purchase, I only got an e-mail saying: sorry... not available any longer. Why did it show as available before in the first place? Any way, just wanted to feedback on it. Francisco.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Jan 15, 2015
    Hi, It's ok, except size of suits looks a little bit bigger...