jcpenney Reviews

10/20/2014
jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 6144 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

jcpenney Rating

More About jcpenney

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

• Oct 19, 2014
    Affordable merchandise with nice selection. Special and coupons are also an incentive to shop at jcp
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The online shopping was so easy and fun.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great Selection in bedding sheets and pillowcases and great Levis Jean prices .. free shipping and rewards points. I am glad that JCP is back, better than ever.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    When I look up a size and it comes up with that I rarely have any selection.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I generally get good customer service while there. Since Penney's brought their prices down several years ago, I shop there more.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    JCPennys is my favorite store. I love your items.
    I LOVE SHOPPING AT JCP. THE CLOTHING IS FANTASTIC AND SERVICE IS GREAT
    Love the xersion line!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    When pointing to an item, a quick look option should be available some products don't give enough information (such as heel height)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like JCPenny a lot specailly when he send me coupons
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The last 3 times I have tried to log in to the JCPenney website it tells me that my sign in info is wrong although I have used the same e-mail/password for years. I end up having to sign in as a visitor to place my order. It really is annoying because I then have to type in all my information, address/credit card #/etc.every time.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Just sorry JCPenney does not carry Petite Robes. Also not certain what size to order.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I can always find what I need/want at JCPenney. I buy clothing and accessories for myself and family, as well as bed and bath items. A great value at an affordable price - especially with JCP Rewards and coupons!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    overall, I'm satisfied. I'd recommend a better search option with your internet functionality / layout. When selecting searching by size or etc, you can only click what shows and cannot easily scroll down. Makes searching for items take a lot longer.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have always liked JCP. Im really happy they have gone back to coupons and great discounts along with great prices! Always great quality also!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i have been shopping JC Penny both online and at the store and i am satisfied with the service, value and quality of the goods purchased. Deliveries have always been prompt and accurate. recently, with the JCP rewards i have saved more than ever before. thanks
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love to shop in JCP on line because is faster ,easier and most of all I do not have to drive when is bad weather
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Good selection of big and tall jackets. Wish you had more in 5x though. Great discount!
    great store to shop at
  • Oct 19, 2014
    JCP's prices have gone through the roof. I only buy on sale items anymore. Most stuff, I can get somewhere else cheaper, even if its not on sale at the other stores. JCP needs to review their pricing and I believe they will get their customers back.