jcpenney Reviews

12/18/2014
jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2030 reviews. Last rated on 10/31/2014.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

jcpenney Rating

More About jcpenney

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

Showing 1 - 20 of 2030 Reviews
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Searches could be a lot better. It took me a long time to find what I would call a jogging suit.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I like shopping at JC Penneys and I lkie their portrait studion very much.
    Nov 15, 2014
    The packaging of the coffe mug was very, very poorly done. The coffee mug was broken when I received it and I could not order another to replace it because they were all out. I was very, very upset.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Got awesome curtains for great price!!
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Oct 30, 2014
    The website was very easy to navigate. I had to call customer service on an issue. the representative was very nice and handled the situation quickly and professionally
    Nov 22, 2014
    I love shopping JCP
    Nov 17, 2014
    I can usually find quality products at a fair price.
    Nov 30, 2014
    this people don't know what they doing there,delivery service terrible.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    You need to expand your plus size clothing - coats, sleepware...
    Nov 15, 2014
    The sweatshirts are very thin, same with the sweaters. Was thinking they would be winter (warmer) clothing. Did like the yoga pants.
    Nov 16, 2014
    I was unable to track my order because I had it shipped to the store to save on shipping costs.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I AM REMODELING MY BATHROOM . I PURCHASED THE LINEN CABINET FROM JC PENNEY AND I LOVE IT. SO I DECIDED TO ORDER THE SPACE SAVER CABINET TO MATCH. THE MATERIAL IS VERY STURDY AND BEAUTIFUL. SO THANKS AGAIN JC PENNEY'S I LOVE YOUR WEB SIGHT.
    Nov 28, 2014
    I RECEIVE MY ORDER VERY QUICK. I ORDERED SPACE SAVER CABINETS FOR MY REMODELED BATHROOM. THEY LOOK SO NICE.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I would enjoy having free shipping on orders. Would make online shopping more appealing.
    Nov 19, 2014
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I wish there were more retail stores closer to home.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I never used to shop at JCPenney until I started about 10 years or so. The quality is great, the service is wonderful especially at my local JCP store in Sugar Land, TX. Armando and Ghina and the best associates I have dealt with. Thank you for bringing back the coupons, it makes me want to purchase more. Thank you! I only had one minor discrepancy onetime on an online order for drapes, but did not call back to fix it. I was also charged some surcharges which did not make sense.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I always enjoy shopping at JCPenney, where I never did before due to my perception of lack of brand names and quality products.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I completely love jcpenney it is my favorite store to shop at when I need something. They have amazing deals for the whole family and if is a one stop shop for a mother like me when I don't have the time to go store to store.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    I had to wait a while for my order to be delivered, but it was worth the wait. A beautiful loveseat, very nice leather and finish, at a great price.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Always like it!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very nice shopping experience. Found what I was looking for right away!
    Nov 19, 2014
    My purchase far exceeded my expectations. Will shop JCPenney online again!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    I was sent the wrong size of duvet, and I felt the towels' quality was not as good as it used to be. When I returned the towels and duvet to the store, the customer service person was slow. I wanted to exchange the duvet, not return it, but she cancelled my whole order and re-charged me for the duvet. I received a postcard a day or two ago informing me of the shipment of the duvet. When I looked at the postcard, I saw that they have sent me the wrong size duvet--again. On the bright side: a different customer service person on the main floor of the store (Yorktown) let me know that there was a special discount that day for JCPenney cardholders, and I was pleased with my purchase of trousers that day. I would like to commend her, but unfortunately I didn't get her name.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Nice store, clean place, friendly associates
    Dec 10, 2014