jcpenney Reviews

jcpenney Ratings and User Reviews. jcpenney is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1 reviews. Last rated on 08/11/2014.
J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's... Show More J. C. Penney's online catalog includes departments for women's, men's and children's fashions, electronics, items for the home, toys, jewelry and sporting goods. The site also contains a gift registry and information on Penney's in-store services, such as its hair salon and photo studio. There is also a form that allows customers to order any item from the company's paper catalog.

Recent Reviews for jcpenney

• Aug 11, 2014
    Jun 23, 2015
    received 3 place settings instead of 8. called and that person was supposed to reorder and was told to return to store. I went to the store and the associate I had to deal with was called from the back of the store and acted as if was bothering her. I did not have my packing slip however the person I spoke to on the phone said they could look it up by my phone number. The only words she spoke to me were " do you have the packing slip " and next time tell them to give you the order number. she never smiled and her expression was that I was either interrupting her or bothering her. Very unpleasant woman. I was the one inconvenienced because I had to drive to the store to return the merchandise. I waited another week or so for the replacement product and It did not come. I called and was told the item was never reordered. Not Happy. finally received the merchandise however it took about 4-5 weeks total from start to finish.