Jenson USA Reviews

09/13/2014
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 809 reviews. Last rated on 09/13/2014.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• Sep 13, 2014
    My biggest complaint is that JensonUSA charges you an large oversized shipping charge for each non-foldable bicycle tire even though I have heard they ship multiple tires to one oversized box. I would have bought more items from them it it were not for those charges.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I always love shopping at Jenson. The prices are fair and the people are knowledable. I have visited their store in Corona a few times and I love talking to the workers there.
    Love the great deals
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have had a great buying experience every time except this time. I spent well over $50.00 and instead of FREE SHIPPING, I was charged $14.00. This is the only issue ever that has given me a bad taste for Jenson USA, great deals, customer service, ease of purchase and price match and usually I do get the free shipping, obviously not this time, although I did place my order and paid the extra $14.00.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    It was easy to navigate the site and hopefully I got the right product.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    One stop shop for biking needs.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Very good all round experience, however other online merchants do offer free international shipping when certain purchase amount met. Although, shipping costs at Jenson USA are very reasonable. Otherwise a 1st class site.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    The Jenson USA website is great! So many products available in so many different categories, just an incredible selection to choose from. It's a shame that all of their stores are on the west coast, they should branch out to the east coast. I'm sure they would benefit greatly considering that New York was rated one of the top cities for cycling. I would be in that store every day!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Everything was great, price match was almost instant
  • Sep 12, 2014
    first experience with you, awesome. simple and easy, lets hope it gets here on time!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    One of the best online retailers
    great store to buy
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I've made small purchases in the past with Jenson with positive experiences. Recently I was in the market for a new bike and Jenson was running a sale on the bike I was looking at. I had not purchased a new bike from an online retailer before but decided to order fom Jenson. They have taken excellent care of me from the orderinging process, to the super fast shipping of the bike, to an after purchase warranty issue with no questions asked. I am super happy with Jenson U.S.A.'s online retail site, and will continue to be a customer as long as they continue this level of service!!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very noce online store ok bike
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Best price so far on the item I purchased online plus free shipping! Maybe good to offer more shipping options such as USPS Priority shipping.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I do not like the warninig that appears each time I click an image
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Excellent products at competitive prices. Great shipping terms and communication.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Great merchant for cycling components, apparel and accessories.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Free of shipping most of the item
    Sep 13, 2014
    Everything you need for mtbiking
  • Sep 2, 2014
    They dont accept my code
    Sep 12, 2014
    Thanks Jenson usa and Mike Cachant
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    Good job. I prefer to order from you. Great prices.