Jenson USA Reviews

12/20/2014
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 716 reviews.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• Dec 4, 2014
    Jenson USA often has some hard to find items at the right price. Cross border shopping for Canadians is very easy with no hidden charges on delivery. Transaction information is crystal clear. Email notifications are prompt and informative. Shopping is a pleasure with Jenson USA. Highly recommend.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks for price matching my purchase so quickly!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Good experiences in the past. A slightly smaller selection than other online stores.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    was disapointed that order was held up for a backorder item
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great - they price matched a pair of Shimano shoes and I bought another style of Shimano shoes as well without shopping elsewhere as they Jenson USA deserve my business...
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Website says products are in stock but are not. Filters work poorly.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great to have ability to store items to add to shopping cart at a later time. I tend to like to build a shopping list over time and this feature brings me back to Jenson.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    affordable and reasonable price.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Thank you for the great deals and customer service!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Easy to find product and competitive pricing. Easy and straight forward check out as well.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    very happy with you options. thank you
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Overall great experience as usual, but I am disappointed with the lack of women's gear on the site. I realise we only make up 15% of the Mtb demographic, but we also want to have great gear. Also, it was't (and still isn't) clear to me at checkout if my items are all shipping together, or if they will ship when the one out of stock item comes in.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    so far so good, the reason why I ordered again is your good service, unlike with the other on line shop
    Dec 3, 2014
    good job on the transaction and delivery , hope next time you will offer installment plan specially for expensive frames like sta cruz
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Building a new frame and I was looking for a build kit, but you didn't seem to have much. I worked with a local shop and this was just one comp they couldn't get quickly so I bought here. Would have bought the whole kit here if it had been easier to figure out and fel sure I got everything I needed.
    Dec 3, 2014
    Always received my order very quickly, and great products. Sometimes find a limited selection, but nobody's perfect.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    Great service, Great selection and efficient
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Outstanding experience. Excellent selection of parts for upgrades but not much for repair, i.e. shock/fork tune up kits.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Hi and enjoy your product.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great company!!!!
    Dec 3, 2014
    Great company! Love ordering from Jenson!