Jenson USA Reviews

08/30/2016
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 847 reviews.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• Aug 12, 2016
    Support your local bike shop
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I would like to see the payment methods itemized in the final confirm purchase window. IE: how much was a gift card and how much was a credit card
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I love JensonUSA, is one of the sites that I use most to buying my ciclying stuff. I will love to get more shipping options to Mexico and also get more discount coupons.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    great store. ever since pricepoint closed jenson has been my biking lifeline.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Great range with even better pricing
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Enjoy shopping with Jenson USA. Quick shipping. Decent product selection. I'm making a return and will see how their return procedure is and will make further comments afterwards.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Jenson has been fantastic over the years. They have helped on orders above and beyond good service. I will always look to them. Their price matching is easy to work with as well.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    It is a great place to shop for bike parts,and fast service,great shipping.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I found you through my own Mountain Bike Website/Forum www.imtbtrails.com Guys on my site were always speaking well of JensonUSA. I have ordered things on a Saturday and have them delivered to me on Monday. That is incredible. I can not recall ever being disappointed with JensonUSA. When there is an issue we have totally been taken care of by customer service. I too, now recommend JensonUSA to all my riding buds. You guys are awesome! Thank you! Mikie imtbtrails.com
    Aug 9, 2016
    I wish all companies used the business model that JensonUSA does. I ordered bike parts on Thursday at 8:00am and they were on my doorstep Friday at 7:30am. Why would I go anywhere else!?!?!?
    Aug 12, 2016
    Jenson USA has displayed a great amount of customer servers and product availability that I have yet to find a competitor. They always have what I need and are able to provide me the best service in the game.
    Aug 12, 2016
    Only hiccup was didn't receive shipping confirmation. Product arrived when it was supposed to fortunately and customer rep was able to confirm that product shipped on time.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Checkout jumped to receipt before could put in new credit card inflammation and had to call support.
    Aug 12, 2016
    Online purchase went to "ordered" before I had a chance to review and finish. I also pulled a credit card from history which was no longer valid. I had to call customer service to finish my order and get the correct card. There must be a review order page before the online transaction completes. Fortunately Customer Service was quickly able to correct the problem.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Great site, selection and prices. Some difficulty keeping filters applied when using IPad and going back and forth between items.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I appreciatte the discounted price on the shoes i bought since i am just getting started in riding and wasn"t wanting to spend alot.
    Aug 9, 2016
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Simple interface with competitive pricing.
    Aug 11, 2016
    The pricing is very competitive and given its a Google certified store adds to the confidence that the products are legit. Totally satisfied, will certainly recomend and buy again
    Very good experience.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    In the check out process, i can not erase an item, i remove them, then i putted 0, , i erased all, a lot of times, nothing, may be because at first i choose as country Peru and then return to USA, but i could add any item or erase so i quick and came back again, same issue i could not remove the items, so i move to other browser and did my buy.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Great shopping experience! The price of high products is fantastic! Can't wait for the order to arrive.
    Aug 11, 2016
    Fantastic bike, great shopping experience.
  • Jul 12, 2016