Jenson USA Reviews

08/26/2016
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 868 reviews.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• Aug 1, 2016
    This is my first big purchase from JensonUSA and I am impressed with how easy it was to make a purchase from their site. I feel like I got an insane deal from them and I'm looking forward to seeing it in the mail. I called them on the phone before I made the purchase and they were very friendly and answered all of my questions. I'll for sure be coming back to the site for my next purchase!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Has always been good group to deal with.
    Excellent site. Highly recommend it
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I likethe new guaranteed shipping date. Definitely puts you on even footing with Amazon but with a better selection. And way better than the local bike shops.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    First order with Jenson. Fingers crossed.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Always a pleasure to come to Jenson Online to shop for what I need.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    A bit unclear on the check out how to NOT have it default to store pick up, that could be better if there was no box pre-checked and then tell us please check shipping option or store pickup. Right now it says store pick up and you have to mess around a bit to get to the free shipping part. that is not working well.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Great sales and sale prices
  • Jul 31, 2016
    International shipping could be included for orders over $100 like wiggle or chain reaction do
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Promo codes never work on products I buy. :(
  • Jul 23, 2016
    IT IS A VERY COMPLETE ONLINE STORE WITH GOOD SERVICE THE OPTIONS ARE VERY GOOD WITH JENSON
    Jul 31, 2016
    it is a great service but the shoes were small form me I would to return them
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Jenson's great, but a little on the Hi side but I'll always check out the website to see whats up. This time I was looking for a new helmet, too bad I waited one day to late and I ended up with my second choice!
    Jul 31, 2016
    I wish I ordered the helmet I realy wanted but they were all gone, but I am very happy with my order!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Ive been filling this surveys like forever and i have never won anything, i think this surveys are bollonie!
    Aug 1, 2016
    Latel they been saying no to all my request price match.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Glad I found this site.
    Jul 31, 2016
    I have enjoyed using Jenson USA.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Seems very Canadian friendly. Love the no brokerage charge surprise...smart of you!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I shopped several online merchants and was not able to find everything I needed at any of them. I was able to find everything on my list at Jenson USA, and I was happy to see that the prices were the best. Finding what I want, at the best price, and from one retailer is a winning combination for me.
    Aug 1, 2016
    Everything worked great and all of the parts fit perfectly. The order was about 5 days late due to the carrier.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Love that Duty is included to Canada. Keep givin'er eh!
    Aug 1, 2016
    Keep on offering the duty included to Canada deal. It is THE reason I buy for you and no one else.
  • Jul 13, 2016