Jenson USA Reviews

07/28/2014
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 894 reviews.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• Jul 7, 2014
    A serious dealer with great prices for high quality products.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I love the price match feature! I thought about all of the items I needed & had almost all of them matched immediately for purchase from 1 vendor which makes life for all much easier!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Good prices but, I think you should ship in stock items right away. Then ship backordered items separately.
    i like it
  • Jul 7, 2014
    JensonUSA has always maintained competitive pricing and fast shipping which is often free. I have purchased from them for many years.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    It was not clear why my coupon/proomotional code was not accepted. It seems like it should have been but it wasn't.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    great clearance deals, however the size selections are limited in the clearance section.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I like the wide selection Jenson offers.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I had a great shopping experience and price match is fantastic. I look forward to picking up my product. Thanks!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I've always used Jenson USA for all my biking purchases. They have very competitive pricing but the one thing that sets them apart from the rest is how fast they actually deliver my products to me. I live in Calgary, AB Canada and they always say it will take a week to receive my shipment but I always know it will take 2 days max.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I recommend adding the ability to filter and sort items by weight. This would make it very easy to filter down to only what you want to see
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Thanks for the items. I hope they arrive soon :)
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great products, love being able to purchase all parts with same company and competitive discounts. All call regarding questions about compatibility with new parts on my existing bikes were quickly and professionally answered!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jenson USA has the hard to find components at great prices
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jenson usually has the best prices for cycling products. Jenson even has lower prices than Amazon, which is very rare to see now.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I purchased once before as a guest. The shipping was incredibly fast.All the items were as specified.
    Jul 6, 2014
    JensonUSA always delivers on time. I have had nothing but great experiences with JensonUSA.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    great place for racer
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Product was not received by Jenson's Guaranteed Delivery Date of 7/3/14. Product was received on 7/7/14. Not a big deal, but I thought Jenson would like to know that so that.
  • May 22, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    Great selection, great service, great shipping rates. what more could you ask for?
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Great attention, I called and then chatted with Joey, who helped me decide
    Jul 7, 2014
    It´s GREAT! I live in Mexico and I don't mind waiting a couple of days to get my order, these guys know their trade!