Jenson USA Reviews

05/24/2016
Jenson USA Ratings and User Reviews. Jenson USA is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 908 reviews.
Jenson USA offers a wide selection of high quality mountain bike parts and accessories.

Jenson USA Rating

More About Jenson USA

Recent Reviews for Jenson USA

• May 18, 2016
    Love Jenson USA, will always shop there if they have the product I need.
  • May 18, 2016
    I tried to enter a first time buyer credit-it was initially approved but taken away as I added to my order!
  • May 18, 2016
    Always a great experience with Jenson. Great customer support and returns are easy if needed. Only place to buy gear for me!
  • May 18, 2016
    Great prices and fast shipping!
  • May 18, 2016
    Big fan of jenson USA. Wish I could get a tee shirt or stickers. Free advertisement
  • May 18, 2016
    Love shopping the site, always have great deals and wide selection.
  • May 18, 2016
    The online chat was very helpful, and the person helping me was very nice!
  • May 18, 2016
    Always a pleasure doing business with.
  • May 17, 2016
    Promo stated free 1 day shipping within California, however this was not made available during checkout and not clear why. The promo lists 'qualified items', but isn't very clear which qualify. I initially chose Jenson for free one day shipping, but still went through with the purchase because shipping was free. Not a huge concern - Jenson has come through for me before.
  • May 17, 2016
    I like the site. Good filter tools and functions to get pictures and descriptions of products. Good selection and the sales are worthwhile.
  • May 17, 2016
    Great jersey at exceptional price. Excited to wear it next week for ride.
  • May 17, 2016
    Wish there was an on-line chat function where you could chat with a sales/parts specialist at time of order.
  • May 12, 2016
    I should have come here first instead of my LBS..
  • May 8, 2016
    Excellent customer service
  • May 7, 2016
    Good place to get what you want for bit less.
    May 17, 2016
    I ordered gloves, bunch of them , from Jensen. Didn't get anything for about a week, then e-mail came from customer support telling me that one of the gloves I ordered is not in stock. Should have sent what you had instead waiting one week to tell me about it. This is first time Jensen went "over handle bars" with their service, and I buy something almost every month.
  • May 6, 2016
    I find the your prices are very good when compared with others. Jenson has the largest selection in the USA. I just wish their location was more centralized. It takes a week to get an order from California.
  • May 2, 2016
    Thank you for supporting NICA & SoCal racing
  • May 1, 2016
    This company has the best prices around, great customer service and hands down superior products!
    May 17, 2016
    I have now upgraded all my MTB bikes with the XTR brakes sold from Jenson. The cost compared to others lower end parts from other places are the same.
  • Apr 28, 2016