Jessica London Reviews

03/25/2015
Jessica London Ratings and User Reviews. Jessica London is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 179 reviews.
For almost 10 years, Jessica London® has brought quality career, casual and special occasion fashion, plus classic, easy-to-wear separates, comfortable lingerie and sleepwear to women sizes 14W to 34W, including petites and talls; plus shoes to size 12, i

Jessica London Rating

More About Jessica London

89%

Recent Reviews for Jessica London

Cute looking clothes.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I hate that your shipping and handling cost are so very high. I wear a large size womens shoe and you do carry my size which is good.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    My purchases and experiences with Jessica London have all been positive. When I had to return an item or two, the process was simple and the merchandise was refunded with no issues in a timely manner. I enjoy shopping this way and receive numerous compliments on the outfits I have purchased.
    Non at this time
  • Dec 31, 2014
    i love your stockings but i wish you had more pantyhose i have a stocking fetish
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Would like to see a plus sized pin striped suit
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Am ordering a second of the same beautiful top. Excellent quality, great fit, great price. I am wearing this so much that I think I'll wear it out, thus the need for a backup.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Second purchase and so far no complaints.
    It's always been good
    Love the great prices.
    I hope it fits
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Continue to do a good job
    Dec 30, 2014
    I like all of my products
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I said all.except the customer service rep was very helpful.thank u.
    Dec 31, 2014
    Overall, all of my issues were resolved.i had to call 3 times, and the 2nd customer service rep didn't exactly appreciate my calling her.I was only calling back as I had been told to do by each of the representatives. (All of that for a credit adjustment due to a price discrepancy posted online by the merchant)....but no one got hurt.ha ha...As for your other two representatives thry were so heloful, they just couldnt help me.The product ordered is beautiful, am wearing them today, and forwarded a gold pair to my daughter- she just called said she received them and LOVE them! Am also giving a pair of silver ones to daughter in law for her birthday.thanks for listening.
    Dec 31, 2014
    I liked the color of the items (I ordered two coats). I ordered my usual size, but the coats were so long and very much too big. I will be returning the items this week to your store for credit back to my card.
    always satisfied....highly recommend.
    Dec 31, 2014
    usually spot on with descriptions and photos. quick delivery.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I love the clothes and the prices. I will be ordering more often.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love the ease of use and the easy application of the discount. That was the deciding factor to place my order. Made it to good to be true.
    Dec 31, 2014
    Coat was thinner than what i thought but wore it on an extremely cold day and it exceeded my expectations.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 31, 2014
    LIked the top very much. Little touches like the cutwork around the neck and the overall length of the top are very nice.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks. You guys are awesome.
    Dec 31, 2014
    Thanks, Jessica London is superb.