Jessica London Reviews

08/19/2014
Jessica London Ratings and User Reviews. Jessica London is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1621 reviews.
For almost 10 years, Jessica London® has brought quality career, casual and special occasion fashion, plus classic, easy-to-wear separates, comfortable lingerie and sleepwear to women sizes 14W to 34W, including petites and talls; plus shoes to size 12, i

Jessica London Rating

More About Jessica London

Recent Reviews for Jessica London

• Aug 15, 2014
    not as big of a selection as one stop plus, but still found tunic i loved for affordable sale price so will definitely check here next time going shopping for stuff.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I haven't ordered any clothing for quite some time, but what I have ordered previously from Jessica London, I have enjoyed very much.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Very nice traditional clothes. Good quality and delivery.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Love them. Their clothes fit me perfectly.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Popup ads for credit cards, additional merchandise, are extremely annoying. It would be nice if prices and promotions were consistent across all of your brands (Woman Within/Romans/Jessica London/etc.) for identical products, so that I didn't need to waste time comparison shopping.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    husband bought me two of the same dress a month ago and I absolutely love them...and at this price I had to get the other two with the discount
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I really like the ellos line
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have been happy with Jessica London mostly. I don't care for 100% cotton shirts or anything under 27/28 in. long. I love their large selections.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Very satisfied with variety and sizing, as well as price
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I would like for their trouser to have a length of36. That the only complaint I have,
    Since loosing 100 Ibs I can still order from JL
  • Aug 14, 2014
    This shopping site offers a user friendly atmosphere that makes purchasing apleasure rather than a chore
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love Jessica London because you can be a larger size and still have pretty clothes that fit right.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I always shop here, they have good quality items & prices. I would highly recommend Jessica London to my friends.
    Aug 15, 2014
    The item was delivered before time which was a plus, cause I'm going away soon & I need to pack early so I don't forget anything. I love the quality of the material, very cool & breathable. Great color. I bought it to big, for some reason I keep forgetting that I lost weight, but I'm not going to send it back, instead I just altered it to fit.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    quality of clothing was excellent. Measurements were not accurate. I bought according to my measurements and the coat was not just too large, but huge! However, am thrilled with the skirt.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    I love the shoes that I bought. I'm not sure if I want to return. The sandles fits in length, but the strap has too much "wiggle" room. I don't have thick feet. My feet fits better in a wide shoe.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    My order was very overdue. I tried to track the shipment but the information at the tracking site was very vague and actually incorrect. And when it finally did arrive it was just laid against my garage door and not brought to the front door.