Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

08/31/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 316 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Aug 31, 2015
    Very easy to maneuver within the site. Check-out is easy and straight forward.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I enjoy the wool purchased at Jimmy Bean. The shipping is quick and when things are not available or back ordered I always get an email. I like that they communicate with me if there is going to be a problem
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love everything about JBW. I've never had a bad experience. Thanks!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love JBWool, always good customer service and great shipping
  • Aug 29, 2015
    This store is fantastic. They immediately let me know if there is an issue, always willing to do whatever it takes to get my order out in a timely fashion. Their inventory is amazing. They're my go-to store.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I always know that I will find the yarn and items I need at a fair price, and free shipping.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I prefer shopping at my local store, but they do not carry this yarn that I need to finish my project.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I only wish there were more coupons for more loyal customers. I order on average 2-3 times a month, and the 5% rebate is nice, but very spread out for a customer like myself. Other than that, the staff is super friendly when I do have to call, the shipments are always fast and I always get exactly what I ask for.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    would be nice to include looming items video reviews are essentially worthless. why not just photo the yarns and be done with it?
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Always a pleasure buying from you. I always find what I'm looking for.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I am a bit upset that the yarn recommendation for the entrelac scarf is not correct. The kit order suggested 3 balls of the Crystal Palace mochi plus to make the scarf. However, those balls only contain 95 yards and the pattern calls for about 450 yards. I am short almost 2 full balls of yarn because I trusted your kit purchase thingy online.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I love their store in Reno when I was there this summer and I love ordering from their online store. It was great to get a handwritten note from Nate on my receipt.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Your products are excellent, your customer service is outstanding. I recommend Jimmy Beans Wool to every knitter & crocheter I know. Excellent clearance prices too!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Jimmy Beans Wool is a top-notch business with excellent customer service. I will continue to shop with them in the future!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    This yarn is not available everywhere and Jimmy Beans has the best price.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Love the selection and the site is great. Thanks for your terrific company.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Love this site! Good products and fast service. The website is very easy to navigate.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I found Jimmy Beans online when I was looking to purchase some Noro yarn. I don't have a local yarn shop, so my Internet search led me to Jimmy. I've placed sevreal orders with them since I first ordered in January of 2014. I have never once been disappointed. Customer service is always fantastic. I also appreciate the rewards program, though I haven't always redeemed my rewards. I belong to a few knitting communities, and I recommend Jimmy to everyone looking for an online retailer.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Another fantastic experience. Thank you!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Always a good experience at Jimmy Beans. I came looking for one yarn, but decided it wasn't right for the project, and quickly found another, more appropriate yarn.
    Aug 28, 2015
    As usual,Jimmy Beans exceeded my expectations. I went to buy a specific yarn for a pattern, but the color was not as I had expected. Their recommendations helped me find the perfect replacement, which was better, and cheaper to boot!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    good variety of yarns, good service,quick shipping
    Aug 30, 2015
    live in the country and don’t have access to many yarn shops, love the availability and quick delivery of my yarn
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Searches seemed to take 2 tries, one to find the category of items and a second to find the specific item. However, I was able to find everything I needed.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love them! I love them hard!
    Aug 29, 2015