Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

09/02/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 338 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Sep 1, 2014
    I love this site and frequent it often. I particularly love the Wool Watcher (though this order does not include anything from the WW, this time). I was a little taken aback that I could only use one coupon on this order. Perhaps I am wrong but I thought I could use whatever coupons I had available. I had a % off for referral and a free shipping coupon, and a credit in my Rewards account. The checkout process allowed me to use the credit, and one of the coupons but could not use both. I seem to remember being able to use any and all accumulated coupons in the past. I am a bit disappointed, but it will not keep me from shopping here.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have been very happy with the business I have done at Jimmy Bean Wool. If I need something for knitting, it is the first online store I go to.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Love you guys! I can always find the yarn I want. You have lots of brands.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I just discovered this web site because I was looking for metal Stitch Place Holders and this is the only web site I was able to find them. Then I saw the yarn. WOW! Love this site.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    My absolute favourite yarn store. Customer service is unbeatable.. The yarns are amazing and the price is the best online. Webs can't even touch their prices, selection, or customer service!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Please note: The only reason I put "6" for likelihood of purchasing here again is that I usually prefer to shop through my local yarn shop because I can touch the yarns and see the exact color, and also it helps keep the store in business. However, for any yarns I can't purchase from or order through the local yarn store, I will definitely look at Jimmy Beans Wool. Your selection is fantastic!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I love shopping online at Jimmy Beans Wool. Easy to navigate website, great yarn and products. Love that it's free shipping over 75.00..ships quickly and problems with my order are always handled quickly..
  • Aug 27, 2014
    A pleasure to deal with a website that provides appropriate alternatives to what one was looking for if they did not have the product in stock. Pricing was comparable to other websites, and shipping was available in a number of ways.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I had previously ordered my Bamtastic Yarns from a fabric shop here in the city I reside in, but they do not carry it any more and I needed it right away to complete a sweater for my niece's little girl to start first grade in very, very soon. So .... I just checked on line on the remote change that some on-line yarn shop ... I included the Bamtastic yarn title ... might carry the yarn color in stock and Jimmy Beans Wool did. And I ordered 3 balls of the color Fawn ... which was the last 3 balls that Jimmy Beans Wool had left ... so I'm sorry if it is no longer available for any other knitters. But I've been knitting since I was 7 years old and I'm now 67 years old so I know my away around yarns and the Bamtastic Yarn is one of the finest that I've ever knitted with.
    Aug 30, 2014
    I needed to purchase this particular brand of knitting yarn to complete a sweater in a record amount of time. I went on-line to see if I could locate the yarn and I managed to not only FIND the yarn I was looking for ... but ... I was also able to find in the lot number and color number that I was looking for at $2.00 per ball cheaper that my local knitting store right here in the city that I usually purchase my yarn from. And ... if that wasn't enough ... I really needed to get my yarn to me SOON so that I would be able to finish the garment so that my sweater that I was knitting could be completed before the first day of the school year started ... and my order was here in time for that ... in fact, much sooner than I expected. I will DEFINITELY check on-line with Jimmy Beans next time I need this particular brand of yarn.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    love jimmybeans.com but NOT interested in helping bizrate for-profit data miners.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I love that you can look yarn up by gauge, fiber, etc
    Aug 31, 2014
    The color of the yarn in the on-line photo was very accurate. I appreciate that a LOT. I also love the fast delivery. You know we knitters can't wait to touch our new yarn!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    The ordering process was very efficient. I look forward to receiving the product.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Shipping was very quick, the needles are awesome!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love their $4 flat shipping rate. They have a nice selection of yarns and I've always had a positive experience. I had some difficulty with a gift certificate recently that didn't come by email when it was supposed to, and then the code didn't work--but the second issue was resolved speedily by Doug and Laura, and was my fault--I had typed in an O instead of a 0 (zero). I usually copy and paste codes, which would have avoided the issue.
    Aug 28, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    One of the friendliest stores I have ever shopped in - and the best online store around. Quick service and always helpful staff. I love that the site shows how many of an item are available, which makes shopping easy And I was so pleased that my available coupon for free shipping showed up on the website because I accidentally deleted the email with the code.
    Aug 30, 2014
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase.
    You are the best!
    Aug 29, 2014
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love them! They're the best! Thank you!
    Aug 27, 2014
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Great selection, great service, great prices!
    Aug 28, 2014
    Item arrived promptly, as offered and intact!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool! They always have the best products and their shipping is so fast!I always look at Jimmy Beans Wool when I need something for knitting! The one time I had a problem, they took care of it immediately!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Excellent selection, only place I could find 60" lace needles I wanted. Delivery of Order has always been timely and when I had to call with a question, staff was pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. For online shopping, my primary site for knitting yarns and needles.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Always helpful, funny and courteous staff. Knowledgable about products and answered all questions politely, nice people and company.