Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

02/11/2016
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 430 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Feb 11, 2016
    My addiction is Yarn from Jimmy Beans Wool. I am I AM ADDICTED...........plus, they have easy returns when necessary, and excellent service
  • Feb 11, 2016
    prompt efficient website
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Always happy with purchases.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Unless I am missing it, would like a way to click selected items on "Wish List" to add to the cart instead of everything on the list. Would also like a button to "Keep on Shopping" after adding an item to the cart. I didn't see one but may have not been looking in the correct place. Customer service is awesome!!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I always find what I want @ Jimmy Beans. Shipping is fast, I've never had anything but a positive experience.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love their Lorna Laces limited editions.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    A little difficult to find some things.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I visited the site to re-order a yarn I had previously ordered and need more of. It was very easy to find the type and color of yarn in my previous order. I had some credits that I was able to apply to my purchase. An automatic coupon code was entered on my the site which save me shipping costs. Very happy!!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I have been doing the Downton Abbey MCAL and have been disappointed by the # of errors in the pattern clues each week. I don't think it should be this way. I have to wait until the day before the new clue to even work on the former clue as by then most errors in the pattern have been uncovered. I'm also doing the MKAL and those instructions have been error free
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love the square knitting needles I just purchased. I'm going to try a square crochet hook now! Excited!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Jimmy Beans has a huge selection, and I love their newsletters.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    They always have the hard to find yarn I am looking for.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I haven't used Jimmy Beans too often, but they always have met my expectations and provided the yarn I was looking for. Will stop there if I am in the area. There is not a store near my location.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Jimmy Bean is my best friend always available for late night shopping and the selection is by far the largest I've experienced and the yarn - WOW, quality the highest, thank you.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Exceptional customee and superior products, never dissatisfied - only unexpected situation wrong dye lot: (
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool and plan to buy in the future. When I am in the Reno area I plan to visit the store.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I only shop here. The selection is incomparable as are the prices and the return/exchange policy and customer service are unbeatable. Also, the layout and function of the website are both perfect.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I love these guys! This is the only online company I shop with.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I am returning the items BUT not because I'm not satisfied but because I wanted the soft cable. Thank you!
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Love your shop, wish I lived in Reno.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    First time to order.Like the variety of products available. Prices for these needles are very competitive to other sites I have shopped. Will order again I am sure.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I like the calculator for estimating quantities needed of a particular weight and yardage for various styles.
  • Jan 2, 2016