Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/18/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 357 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great place to order from. Great customer service. Quick delivery. They are my Go To Yarn Store!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This gift is a gift certificate. This should go via email to the recipient, not us postal.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Jimmy Bean's wool has always been great.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shipping credits should show up BEFORE the final step. It looks like shipping charge is charged to paypal even though I qualify for free shipping on this order.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the customer service and range of products, but I find the website lacking. For some reason, it's not easy to see the huge range of products they carry. I love doing business with JBW, but I dread using the website.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Thank you for your outstanding service and quality products!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The choices are plentiful, the information is accurate, the prices are competitive, and the delivery is timely. They are my short list of go-to yarn stores. We live in the country. The nearest LYS is about 45 miles away.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Jimmy Beans Wool rocks! Love the wool watcher!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    can't wait to knit with it !!
    Dec 15, 2014
    Mikala was very helpful , and I understand that only partial order was sent and will expect the rest of order after DEC. 22, looking forward to MKAL for DA !!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool! Great products, prices, and quick delivery!
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Consistently the best customer service. Extensive range of products. Fair pricing and excellent sale merchandise. My Local Yarn Shop - just happens to be 2,000+ miles away!
    Dec 18, 2014
    I mention JBW, in conversation, several times a week. I've come to refer to JBW as my "local yarn shop 2,000+ miles away. Reason: the best customer service, quality and selection of product and fair pricing.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    keep up the great service!
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great selection of products and terrific customer service!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I am so very pleased with the beautiful yarn that I purchased. Customer service has been so very helpful when contacted.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The best place to buy wool on line...the staff very very helpful.....
    Dec 14, 2014
    As always, I was very satisfied with Jimmy Beans. They have never disappointed me.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love it!
    Dec 14, 2014
    Love them and they are my go-to destination for quality yarn. Their site is easy to use, their help is consistent, their quality and care are unmatched. Thank you, JBW!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love the yarns and colors JBW provides.
    Dec 14, 2014
    All my expectations were met. I wanted to add to my order. The transactions was taken care off very quickly. Items received quickly.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I've shopped here before, so I'm familiar with their awesome customer service. :)
    Dec 16, 2014
    Thank you for always being awesome! :)
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I'm always highly satisfied with my ordered from you.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Jimmy Beans Wool is a great place to buy yarn, patterns, notions, and accessories for the fiber enthusiast!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Excellent products and service.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Return credits were slow but I was happy to finally resolve the issue