Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

05/21/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 321 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• May 21, 2015
    I love shopping with Jimmy Beans. The service and products are great. They treat me like I'm special - I like that.
  • May 21, 2015
    I have shopped online at Jimmy Beans Wool for years. I wish I lived close enough to shop live, but for now, I can only buy via the internet! They have great selection, the site is easy to negotiate, and they keep up with what is new in knitting and yarn. When I do need to talk to them live, the people are so great to work with!
  • May 21, 2015
    Easy to navigate website.
  • May 21, 2015
    Always helpful and friendly. Great choice of products
  • May 21, 2015
    I love shopping at JBW! Wonderful selection and new yarns keep me coming back.
  • May 21, 2015
    When I ran out of the lovely yarn to finish my Knit Swirl sweater, I was able to purchase the 3 or 4 hanks needed from Jimmy Beans Wool. They were perfect in color, matchup, etc. This purchase was for a future product at a very good price.
  • May 20, 2015
    Craftsy and WEBS have better websites, but i still really like y'all.
  • May 18, 2015
    I always have a great experience at Jimmy Beans Wool. I will shop here again.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love this website, and I continually order different and new things to widen my range of fiber arts.
  • May 18, 2015
    I was pleased you at least had a few colors of the yarn I work with.. but I wish there was more of a selection regarding colors.
  • May 18, 2015
    was kind of disappointed that there weren't more color choices with Madelinetosh Tosh Sock, but I suppose they sell out quickly since it's such awesome yarn.
  • May 12, 2015
    I love this store. I use them all the time and go to JBW first when I need anything knitting. Their service is first class!
    May 18, 2015
    Love this store and the staff.
  • May 11, 2015
    Always a fast and accurate delivery of my yarn.
    May 19, 2015
    Always a pleasure to shop at Jimmy Beans. It is always what you ordered and received quickly. If I am ever in a dilemna as to what to buy, I can always find what I need (want! ) at Jimmy Beans.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    Your customer service is top notch. They answered my email promptly and found out what the problem was, solved it and shiped my order all within a few hours. Turned out I filled out the ship to inorrectly. Great company to order from!
  • May 7, 2015
    Love the sale items
  • May 4, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    Disappointed in delivery time after placing orders.
  • May 1, 2015
    the site is too confusing, hard to find specific products in a casual search. too much on each page.
    May 18, 2015
    i really wish you'd ORGANIZE your site. there's just too dang much info on any one page at one time, and it's impossible to see a whole selection of all the colors of one particular type of yarn at one stroke of the fingertip.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. The best customer service out there.
    May 17, 2015
    Excellent as always
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Excellent quality and service
  • Apr 2, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    I love the Souk that I bought - wish that I had purchased more. I Love Jimmy Beans! I wish I could visit but I live in Australia.