Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

09/03/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 338 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Sep 3, 2015
    Have had problems with other wool purchases from US websites but never with Jimmy Beans.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I love the huge selection at Jimmy Beans and appreciate the ease of navigating their website.
    I love Wool Watcher!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    International shipping is difficult, inclusion of a standardised auto calculator based on postcode would be useful and make the experience easier.
    Delighted at wide selection
  • Sep 2, 2015
    great service. helpful and friendly
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Love your site. Usually you carry the specific yarn I am looking for!
    Beautiful wool, excellent prices
  • Sep 2, 2015
    LOVE JBW! I always get great service, and the products are amazing.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Would have pre-ordered and pre-paid for the new Berroco Kit, but was unable to do so.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    We have a great knit store here but only one. So shopping on line is a fun activity. Jimmy Beans Wool always has what I need
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Can't beat JBW!! Selection is unbeatable; quality of yarns is great; staff is the best!! They truly are TOPS!!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I love the array of Madeline Tosh yarn available and keep some items on my wish list for when I can afford them. Thank you for providing that feature.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Excellent service -- very friendly people and always helpful! Great selection of yarn; I always come here first when shopping on line.
    Sep 3, 2015
    Excellent source of yarn -- great selection and very friendly, helpful customer service.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I lost the sale price on some yarn I really wanted because the charge went through without actually placing my order, this seems like a website design flaw.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I am buying on Yarn,com normally, but when I cannot find what want to get, I order on your shop. Your shop is very expensive. But, since you are very good communications, it will be acceptable. Only when my order wasn't delivered while one month, I wanted let me know I didn't pay yet. I thought I paid but I was wrong.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    They were very quick in responding to a need of an additional color of yarn so as to complete an afghan.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Very positively surprise by all aspects or my first experience!
    Sep 2, 2015
    9 times out of 10, JBW exceeds expectations. They're human, so when errors happen, I try to remember that. This time, everything arrived quickly and correctly! Thanks, Beans!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    It turned out I did have enough of one of the colors from a prior JB purchase so I plan on returning the extra.