Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

05/24/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 321 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• May 23, 2015
    You rock :)
  • May 23, 2015
    Always a great resource. My go to place when my LYS doesn't have what I'm looking for.
  • May 22, 2015
    Great customer service and excellent product selection. My goto web site for yarn...
  • May 22, 2015
    long time satisfied customer; great customer service; love the additional info offered about yarn specs; always my go-to online yarn site.
  • May 21, 2015
    I love shopping with Jimmy Beans. The service and products are great. They treat me like I'm special - I like that.
  • May 21, 2015
    I have shopped online at Jimmy Beans Wool for years. I wish I lived close enough to shop live, but for now, I can only buy via the internet! They have great selection, the site is easy to negotiate, and they keep up with what is new in knitting and yarn. When I do need to talk to them live, the people are so great to work with!
  • May 21, 2015
    Easy to navigate website.
  • May 21, 2015
    Always helpful and friendly. Great choice of products
  • May 21, 2015
    I love shopping at JBW! Wonderful selection and new yarns keep me coming back.
  • May 21, 2015
    When I ran out of the lovely yarn to finish my Knit Swirl sweater, I was able to purchase the 3 or 4 hanks needed from Jimmy Beans Wool. They were perfect in color, matchup, etc. This purchase was for a future product at a very good price.
  • May 20, 2015
    Craftsy and WEBS have better websites, but i still really like y'all.
  • May 18, 2015
    I always have a great experience at Jimmy Beans Wool. I will shop here again.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love this website, and I continually order different and new things to widen my range of fiber arts.
  • May 16, 2015
    All things bought here have been great!
    May 24, 2015
    Great buy!
  • May 14, 2015
    Love your website, great clear pictures of yarn and so easy to order
    May 22, 2015
    YOUR WEBSITE IS THE BEST, THE PICTURES OF THE YARN ARE EXCELLENT AND I APPRECIATE THAT YOU KEEP THE WEBSITE UP TO DATE IN THE AVAILABILTY OF THE YARN FOR SALE. The yarn I ordered is perfect for a summer shawl i was hoping to knit for myself. I couldn't wait to caste on.
  • May 13, 2015
    Great and consistent service. I contacted customer service to advise that I wasn't able to purchase an extra skein for a kit I previously purchased. The following day I received a response and the website had been updated to include single skein purchase.
    May 23, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    As always, quick delivery and easy ordering. You have an amazingly large stock of so many things!
  • May 11, 2015
    Always a fast and accurate delivery of my yarn.
    May 19, 2015
    Always a pleasure to shop at Jimmy Beans. It is always what you ordered and received quickly. If I am ever in a dilemna as to what to buy, I can always find what I need (want! ) at Jimmy Beans.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    Disappointed in delivery time after placing orders.
  • Apr 27, 2015