Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/20/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 359 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Dec 20, 2014
    Excellent, very easy to find what I needed. Very reasonable shipping costs.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Once again...the most fantastic shopping experience!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that somehow I can get this yarn this week in time for Xmas knitting!!! JBW are ALWAYS SO FAST....I'm confident!!!! I shopped here today vs. getting in my car and driving 1/2 hour to the nearest LYS that carries this particular yarn to save fuel, time and energy....
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I would like to see yardage of Wicked Fur in the Descriptions, rather than weight. Jimmy Beans Wool customer service is excellent.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Amazingly good website and stock. Thanks!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Thank you for a great selection of yarn. I was able to find some yarn I purchased at a local store, that was no longer carried there. I needed more for my pattern and found exactly what I needed at Jimmy Beans Wool. I recently went to the show room where I was given the best service. All the salespeople were so knowledgeable and courteous.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great place to order from. Great customer service. Quick delivery. They are my Go To Yarn Store!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This gift is a gift certificate. This should go via email to the recipient, not us postal.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Jimmy Bean's wool has always been great.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shipping credits should show up BEFORE the final step. It looks like shipping charge is charged to paypal even though I qualify for free shipping on this order.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool! Great products, prices, and quick delivery!
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Love the specials! Especially Yarn-mas! You make shopping fun. I love that the specials come right to my inbox.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I had to contact Customer Service because I thought (mistakenly) my package wasn't delivered. They were quick to answer my email and helped me resolve my problem, as always. I Love Jimmy Beans!!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Consistently the best customer service. Extensive range of products. Fair pricing and excellent sale merchandise. My Local Yarn Shop - just happens to be 2,000+ miles away!
    Dec 18, 2014
    I mention JBW, in conversation, several times a week. I've come to refer to JBW as my "local yarn shop 2,000+ miles away. Reason: the best customer service, quality and selection of product and fair pricing.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great service,choices, pricing and shipping!
    Dec 19, 2014
    My favorite online yarn store
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    I love this online store. One of my favorites. The customer service is fabulous.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I am so very pleased with the beautiful yarn that I purchased. Customer service has been so very helpful when contacted.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The best place to buy wool on line...the staff very very helpful.....
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The foks at JBW have been very helpful. I recommended them to my friend, Jeff Nyheim, who was shopping for a gift for a knitting friend.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Nice selection of yarn with an accurate description of the yarn.
    Picking my DAKAL was easy
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I'm always highly satisfied with my ordered from you.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Excellent products and service.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Return credits were slow but I was happy to finally resolve the issue