Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

08/29/2016
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 317 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Aug 29, 2016
    This purchase will be for a lace shawl I'm making for the friend who taught me to knit. As she can no longer knit fine items due to arthritis, she asked me to make her a particular shawl. JBW had the best selection of lace weight yarn in a cornucopia of colors so we had no trouble coming to an agreement about the yarn.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I was particularly impressed with the color photos of the yarn I purchased. They were extremely helpful in deciding which "hues to choose", much better than several other well known yarn websites. And you even included the color photos in the cart list.....VERY helpful. So thank you!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Love their site. Love their products.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I love the variety of information about yarn characteristics, and the ability to search by it. I wanted a really soft yarn, and lo and behold, there was a category for yarn softness! Really appreciate it, and makes me more likely to purchase here.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I wish the madelinetosh yarn colors were individually described. It is hard to tell how blue, or black or gray a skein is by the picture. If it just had a small blurb stating this color is more green, or leans to a darker shade of gray that would be most helpful.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans and recommend the site frequently. I love the reward points and shipping coupons, the customer service, the needle exchange program. I love everything about Jimmy Beans. Sometimes I'll go into a LYS to check out textures and colors, but I usually end up buying from JBW.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Have always been very pleased with Jimmy Beans Wool. Quick and professional service.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great ordering experience. Lots of variety. Like the way the amounts of each wool are stated.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Jimmy Beans I love you! You have great selection, so many colors, and quick shipping! Woot!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    JimmyBean is my online "go to" place for all of my knitting needs. Their customer service department is second to none, with knowledgeable, friendly staff who respond quickly. Shipping is fast and expertly packed.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool! I love the suggestions, but I particularly like the search...so easy to find wonderful yarns and see colorways...My first stop for yarn shopping!!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    When you send email regarding the item, why don't you include the description of the item in the survey. That would b helpful. That way is a conformation that we r talking about the same item ordered. Thanks!
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    The only issue I had was one of the wraps around one of the skeins looked like it was cut through or tore through while being packed. It had no affect on the quality, it just meant of the hats I am making with this order I started with that color. :-)
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I do still love JBW. However, I do have to comment that I feel as if with the beanie bags, the colors have been horrible, and most recently the yarn smelled so bad it wasn't funny (like mildew). This is a service that almost has become the point that they seem to be trying to dump colors that did not sell.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Yarn was poorly wound and tangled between the skeins. Jimmy Beans service has been gradually worsening. Their Toshsteology collection looks more and more like seconds as the year has gone by. Their monthly beanie bags are the same. I feel like they are providing less and less quality and service for rising prices. Jimmy Beans used to be my favorite and go to online yarn ahop. I am now looking for other avenues.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    One of my favorite online store.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Color selection was poor. I only ordered a couple of skeins of yarn, but would have ordered more, if you had the colors I was looking for. Please stock more white!!!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Please continue to stock Top Shelf Tote and Jul Designs products! I love them!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. I go there to buy these brands: Top Shelf Totes, Jul Designs, Madelinetosh, Cascade, Quince, Shibui, and Spud & Chloe. I admire the Jimmy Beans Wool kits and special gift sets. I wish there could be some themed for my favorite holiday -- Halloween. Hogwarts house colors would be good too, preferably in a cotton yarn for kids, like Spud & Chloe Sweater or Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Note: I do not like artificial fibers, except in small doses as in sock yarn, and I find most superwash yarns disappointing (Madtosh and Malabrigo excepted.) Thank you.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I ordered Malabrigo Malichita. I knew what color I needed as I ran out on the project I'm knitting...I know it probably won't totally match, but it's a long shawl, so it should still be fine. I wish you had a page with all the colors shown instead of having to click on each color name to see the color. I bought one more skien to make a small project, so had to go through the procedure to look at each color till I saw one I decided I really liked. I've always had very good service from your company and am glad you had what I needed.
    Aug 26, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    This company has the best customer service and selection of beautiful wool yarns. Love shopping with them and they are the first place I shop for my knitting needs.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    My beanie bag was perfect. I can't wait until next month!