Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/16/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 357 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Dec 13, 2014
    Great customer service, and I appreciated the research Madison did about my specific project needs.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Love it! Love how the website saves my cart info between visiys
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I've always had great experiences shopping at Jimmy Beans. If I lived in the area, I'd be a loyal, regular customer.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I'm inordinately happy with my purchase today. I was able to snag a skein of Yarn-mas I was sure was gone before I could acquire the funds to purchase it. Thank you for running this really cool holiday deal. I know now to sock some money away for next year's trouble!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I always want to buy something when I get an email from Jimmy Beans Wool, and I get an email almost every day. But I have to restrain myself.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Wonderful selection, well-organized site, always a pleasure to shop...sometimes too much of a pleasure...
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Such a great website and excellent customer service.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I have always had great success finding what I want (and more) at Jimmy Beans Wool. Their people are highly trained and knowledgeable, friendly, and they process my orders super fast and accurately. They've always gone out of their way to make sure my order is exactly what I want. I've been lucky enough to visit their store (I live in Colorado), and their service in-store is just as pleasant. Love this place!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I like how you create a story with the products you sell. You make the products relevent to me on an emotional level. Your customer service is wonderful as well. Brad helped me recently with another order for the 5th day Yarnmas hank I ordered. I also love how you provide me as a customer with combined order shipping which helps me complete more orders without additional shipping and handling charges. That saves me money to buy more yarn with.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Love their fast and reasonably priced shipping!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Their site is a fantastic mix of inspiring ideas, helpful tips, gorgeous products, excellent selections, and great bargains! When I want to knit, this is my go-to spot.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    wonderful company
    Dec 14, 2014
    bit difficult sometimes to find a color that I like. also as usual choosing from the internet isn't easy as the colors aren't always true. wonderful people to deal with.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I'm kind of disappointed with the amount of items from my order that are backordered. Especially the Downton Abbey yarn kit because I bought it the same day it was released and it is a gift for my mother.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I'm still not thrilled that the majority of my order is on back-order, especially because there are very specific deadlines for each of the two projects I am making out of this yarn.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    My "go to" site when my LYS doesn't have what I want or need,
  • Dec 4, 2014
    My first order with them was great; the yarn was sent promptly and it is beautiful.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Great wool
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love the yarns and colors JBW provides.
    Dec 14, 2014
    All my expectations were met. I wanted to add to my order. The transactions was taken care off very quickly. Items received quickly.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    The "Beans" are the Best!
    Dec 12, 2014
    Jimmy Beans provides the best customer service!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I love the new holiday yarns and your customer service!!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I like this shop because of the fast turnaround. Always get product within two days. Very important to me. Prices could be better, but when I need the yarn I get it at JB.