Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

08/20/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 231 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jul 15, 2017
    I love the website and company. Customer service is always excellent. Staff is always friendly and easy to work with. Product selection is wide and I like the suggestions for other similar wool as it helps me find the best wool for my project.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    My only criticism is that I find the search on the website to be clumsy. I can do it but it's not always easy. whether yarn or notions or needles it's hard to drill down to what I'm really looking for quickly. I keep coming back because you have what I want at a great price with great service and shipping, so website stuff is not as important.
    Love! Love! Love! Love!
  • Jul 06, 2017
    Always a great experience.
    Jul 15, 2017
  • Jul 14, 2017
    One suggestion: for variegated yarns and novelty yarns it would be helpful to see a knit swatch sample in addition to photos of the sjein or ball. It would help to get some idea of how colors distribute. That is one reason I hesitate to buy multicolor yarn.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    One of my favorite places to buy yarn.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Jul 14, 2017
    Jimmy Beans Wool had exactly what I needed and shipped it promptly. That is consistently true whenever I need and order yarn from them. I love Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Jul 14, 2017
    It seemed like there was a sizeable difference in the Madelintosh Chrysocolla Tosh Merino Light versus the Chunky colorway. The Chunky (ok, but not as stunningly beautiful as the Light) looks really different then what I received for the Light (more bright turquoise, absolutely stunningly beautiful). I will still use them, but really wanted the Chunky in the same colors as the Light. I understand they are dyed in small batches, but there was also 2 different images for each colorway on the website.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Great selection of hiigh quality yarns and needles. They are very rspnsive. Helping with color choices and yarn selections even though I live 1000 plus miles away.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    reasonable prices, fast shipping - love the reward program
    Best site and service
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Great service always from Jimmy Beans Wool -- love the rewards program!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Happy to see the Bamboo pop yarn as most I had bought in the past was too hot for the Houston TX area.
    Jul 13, 2017
    I do not order much from you because I live in Houston Texas and wool is just too warm to use here.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    I have ordered from JBW several times and have always been pleased with the service and the items purchased. I have also had the opportunity to speak with a representative and that encounter was both pleasant and helpful. Next time I am in the area, will stop by the store!
    Jul 13, 2017
    The items I ordered were as expected and as always, the service from JBW is awesome.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Great company. Fabulous selection, fast turnaround, nice people. Really delightful.
    Jul 12, 2017
    Jimmy Beans is a GREAT company. Terrific selection, fast service, nice people.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    This is a heaven-sent business! I grew up in a rural area where my father had a general store. I was consigned to use the yarn he had in the store. Often I would need more than a pattern suggested. That doomed my project!! Thank you for having a stash of yarn.I must admit that seeing and feeling the yarn matters to me so I will go to my yarn store. I asked them to search for more skeins when I knew from the start that I needed another. Someone supposedly looked, but no one phoned to say that the search failed. Obviously they need to establish a relationship with you or lose business. Now that I am learning about the yarn, I could actually purchase from you because you have superb photos of the yarn and clear descriptions of it.
  • Jul 01, 2017
    Jul 12, 2017
    Item was too large for my finger can not use. Would cost more to ship back to you
  • Jun 14, 2017
    The search feature is only fair; asking for cotton - it returns anything with a hint of cotton in the product.
    Jul 11, 2017
  • Jul 11, 2017
    It can be difficult to find what I want and when I di - it is out of stock. That is very frustrating. Checkout never goes smoothly - there are always problems.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Jul 11, 2017
    Customer support contacted me to tell me that the needle size I ordered was not available. I suggested a substitution and they responded quickly to confir availability of my request. So easy to eat with!