Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

09/19/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 349 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Aug 24, 2014
    Glad to have such an easy way to order yarns not available in my local knit shop.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    One of my favorite knit & crochet specialty shops ! ...
  • Aug 21, 2014
    so far always happy with my purchases, timely delivery friendly staff
  • Aug 16, 2014
    LOVE Jimmy Beans Wool!
    Aug 24, 2014
    Quick shipping. Wonderful service! Great selection! Reasonable prices!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Love your selection of yarns!
    Aug 22, 2014
    Love my new bag! Jimmy Beans never disappoints!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Since there was no purchase category for yarn or crafts, I was tempted to put it under "entertainment"!! Jimmy Beans Wool is GREAT!! I love this website and the store in Reno. Everyone who works there is very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Aug 22, 2014
    I'm a huge fan of Jimmy Beans Wool. They keep a large inventory of beautiful yarns in stock, orders are usually mailed same day and whenever I've needed to contact them for information, they're very knowledgeable and helpful. When making in-store purchases, they're just a fun bunch of people to be with. If I lived in Reno, I'd look into trying to work there part time!!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Love your store, love your products, videos, and information. Thank you!
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I love this website and I love Jimmy Beans customer service. They are always so nice.
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Love them! Fast service, low shipping.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love this store ! And their website is amazing
    Love Jimmy Beans
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Always an extremely pleasant experience shopping Jimmy Beans Wool. Whether it is a check trip from cart to checkout or one that requires human assistance, the folks at JBW are always on the ball providing top-notch customer service.
    Aug 24, 2014
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Love ordering from JBW because they are so very good in Customer Sevice including shipping and letting be know about any changes. Great selection and excellent pricing.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I was very surprised to get the order on time. I ordered late and still received exactly what I needed. The Sparks stitch markers were great. This is a first stitch marker of this sort I have purchased and really liked them.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I *love* Jimmy Beans Wool and treat it like my online LYS. It is always my very first go to place when I'm looking to order supplies. Wool Watcher has enabled my Koigu addiction. :-) terrific customer service, quarterly rewards to cash in for more yarn and $4.00 flat rate 2 day shipping! What is not to love?! Someday I he to experience Jimmy Beans in their mortar and bricks location. Till then, I'll be here!
    Aug 19, 2014
    An item I'd ordered wasn't included in my shipment. I have emailed customer service, but not yet heard back from them.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I love this site. I try to order all my yarn from Jimmy Beans. Their selection is great. Prices are comparable to other yarn sites however Jimmy Beans always beats their price when free shipping and rewards are adjusted. I will continue to use this site. It's easy and shipping is always fast.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I always receive my order within 2 days of placing the order. They are incredibly efficient. In this day and age when customer service is not important to a lot of businesses one can really appreciate the service Jimmy Beans Wood provides. Brava Guys!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Always a pleasure to shop at JBW. The loyalty program and the prices and the great selection of products definitely keep me coming back.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I love the items I ordered. Usually shipping is very prompt. But this shipment seemed to have some problems. It was originally shipped with FedEx then USPS. When i tracked the package it kept saying it was to be delivered one day and left the USPS center the day after it was confusing and it was 2 days after the date the tracking page said it was supposed to be delivered. Did not make sense.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Excellent
    Excellent and prompt service
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I love JBW! My go-to place for yarn purchases!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Pity the shipping rate wasnt shown at time of purchase for international customers
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I'm very pleased with the huge collection of yarns. It's always a pleasure to choose new colors or new yarns. I'm never disappointed and I hope to buy more from Jimmy Beans Wool in the future. I only wished I was an octopus so I could knit with six arms....