Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

02/19/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 323 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jan 25, 2017
    I am lucky to live nearby so I can pick up my orders as well as see yarn in person. I like to go to the knitting meet ups. there is always someone there to help with knitting questions. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and cheerful
  • Jan 25, 2017
    I contacted them by email and got a very fast answer to my question. They were very nice. Great to have some type of contact with a company.
  • Jan 01, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    I enjoy doing business with this company
  • Jan 24, 2017
    GREAT customer service
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Always satisfied with products.
    Jan 24, 2017
    Ii thought it would be shinier.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Jimmy Beans Wool is just amazing! They are my "go to" yarn shop and I recommend them to every knitter I meet!
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Jimmy Beans has a great selection and excellent customer service.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    I LOVE JBW!!! I've shopped here for many years (online) since it opened and I will often return. I pretty much only buy online here. If JBW doesn't have what I want, I just don't buy it. :)
    Jan 23, 2017
    Love this online store. my go-to store if I'm going to order yarn, etc. online.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I've been very pleased with all the yarn I have purchased from Jimmy Beans Wool.I love their newsletters.
    Jan 23, 2017
    Love your products, newsletter and ideas for projects!
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Disappointed that you were out of a rather common color of Brown Sheep worsted (Red Baron) and you didn't carry another (Sun yellow:M-13) so I had to purchase them elsewhere.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I have purchased a few Denise 2Go needles (limited edition) from JBW. I have subscribed to the little Beanie Bags and enjoyed that very much. All products have arrived in a timely manner and in great condition.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It would be great if jimmybeans added yardage, fiber, etc. to the product description 's search page. Webs does this & it's very helpful and less cumbersome.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Could you stock Icelandic wool please?Love your coupons and sale items !!!!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Only 2nd order with this company, all has gone well so far!!
    Jan 20, 2017
    Has been a great company to order from
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Great.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Whenever I have spoken to representatives on the phone they have been very helpful and courteous! You have really good service and a great selection of yarn!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I would like some hemp products to knit with.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The website is one of the best and easier to order yarn if you know what you are looking for and have seen or touched the yarn before...not so easy when you don't know what you want.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans! I was lucky enough to visit your Reno store and, WOW, was I impressed by staff and WareHouse. A fine yarn seeker's dream come true:)
  • Jan 08, 2017