Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

09/03/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 338 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Aug 11, 2015
    Thank you for having the brand and colors of yarn I was looking for!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love JBW. I have always had a positive experience overall with them. The only real issues I've experienced are concerning shipping. In every case it has been the fault of the post office/carrier. Even though JBW was not at fault they have given me free shipping coupons to help mitigate my frustration. I like to visit my LYS, however, I also am pleased to support JBW because their customer service is unparalleled, they offer a wonderful variety of yarn and notions and they always exceed my expectations. Thank you for being such an amazing store. I only wish JBW was closer to home as I would love to visit your brick and mortar shop. :)
    You are amazing💗🐰💗
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I really appreciate your terrific customer service. Any time I contact you on the phone, the JBW person on the other end is always courteous, respectful, and friendly. The website is easy to navigate. I love the email newsletters on special yarns and colorways being introducted. Jimmy Beans Wool is my number one go-to online LYS. I always check to see if you carry something first before going anywhere else online.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I will reserve comment until I receive my order.
    I love you guys.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I love ordering from Jimmy Beans Wool. I accidentally ordered the incorrect size of needles one time. I emailed you and even though the order had already been packed and ready to be shipped, you hurried out and grabbed it before it left the shop and changed to the correct size. You are always very helpful and responsive when I email with questions about yarn. Oftentimes you have just the right yarn I need/want. And I love that you carry my very most favorite Knitter's Pride Dreamz Needles in every size and length of DP needles I could ever ask for! Thank you Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Sometimes it is difficult to find similar yarns when you are looking for something but what you want is sold out. I appreciate being offered suggestions.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Absolutely love Jimmy Beans Wool!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I adore Jimmy Beans Wool. They have fantastic customer service and an amazing selection. I am always happy to give them my business.
    Aug 10, 2015
    Fantastic selection and amazing service! Definitely one of my favorite places to shop.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    This is an amazing company. I use them exclusively because of the wonderful quality of the products and the customer service is out of this world
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool. Best online yarn company, ever!
    Aug 7, 2015
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was searching for a specific product and although I entered the name "Blue Sky Alpaca Extra" it took me to other items, some related, some not. I had to go through layers to find the yarn. It took me to samples. I knew exactly what I wanted. The search engine could use an update. I love the wool finder option. I should be able to customize according to the type of yarns I use. I don't want to see everything. I still appreciate suggestions being available, however, as a side link or bottom of page option would be better.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Web site is not easy to navigate regarding products and availability.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    I contacted JB to ask about Swans Island fingering color Mulled Cider in the "onesies" skeins. I spoke with Jeannie who discussed the color, availability of 4 skeins that were close in color, the pattern I would be making, suggested stranding and generally extremely helpful. As a result I placed an on line order that evening. Also very happy with the 4 skeins I received. Jeannie 's advice helped make the decision.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Please, please, please improve your website! It takes too many clicks to get to the specific product page, e.g. madelinetosh lace. Jimmy Beans is my favorite place to buy madelinetosh and Lorna's Laces, because you carry so much stock. But I go elsewhere for other yarns.
    Aug 7, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Excellent site with great deals!
    Aug 9, 2015
    I love this online shop!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Your website is extremely difficult to navigate. I knew what I was looking for and it still took me almost 10 minutes to find the Karbonz tips I needed. While I love your selections, I find your website a mess. It is why I use you as a last resort if I know what I am looking for.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Love it! Great selection and wonderful information about the products.
    Aug 8, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I love JBW! When I have called, everyone is helpful. I love that I can be notified when a product returns to stock. I love the wish list feature (is it possible to make notes to oneself on the wish list - I sometimes forget which pattern I wanted to use with the yarn).
    Aug 10, 2015
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at JBW!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Aug 6, 2015
    Even though I do not live in the USA, if I have any questions or need any advice, the staff at Jimmy Beans have always responded in a great manner. I have purchased from them for years and will continue to do so. So do family and friends