Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

07/23/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 339 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2013 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jun 26, 2014
    A delight to shop with Jimmy Beans Wool. On-line navigation flows smoothly and if I call, personal service is outstanding.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Great staff, extremely helpful on the phone. I know they will always take the time to get me the answers I need. They have such lovely yarn and great patterns (many of which are free) that it always takes me several hour to place an order...have to check out all their brands/sales, you know. If I need to return something, the service is just as great! Shipping is very fast, orders usually ship the same day they are placed. Check out their broken needle exchange. Wow is all I can say! You could not ask for better! Could use a few more coupons tho. :~)
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I love shopping at Jimmy Beans. I receive my products quicker than any other place I order from. If an item is not in stock, they call me and ship it to me at no additional shipping charges.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    So far , I have been extremely pleased with the quality of product and speed of delivery!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I love Jimmy Beans! You all never disappoint - customer service is great!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I absolutely think of JBW first when I need knitting supplies, even if they are an enabler! The notify me feature is second only to the wool watcher as favorites.
    Jun 25, 2014
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I love your yardage calculator.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    JBW has the best customer service in the business. I always go to JBW when looking for yarn (well, after my LYS). They go above and beyond to make sure my order is correct and are incredibly friendly when communicating via email. I could not say a bad word about their customer service.
    Jun 23, 2014
    As with every order from JBW, this came quickly and was exactly what I ordered. I consider JBW my online LYS :)
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    There are many places online to order and get 20% off but none hold a candle to the staff, products and availability of jimmy beans!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Love the yarn and the service they provide.
    Love the yarn.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    This is a wonderful company with fabulous product and excellent customer service. It is a pleasure to do business with them.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    love you guys~
    Jun 25, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    JBW is my favorite source for yarn online!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    Love the service and the nice touches like the free ring markers included in my order.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    Shipping was much quicker than expected!
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I love this store!!!
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    Thanks for such a great supply of different yarns!
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    love their yarn-their service has always been great