Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

08/27/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 326 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jul 25, 2015
    You have a wonderful website and I like the fact that you provide information about your products such as origin of the product as well as characteristics. Very pleased with the fibers I have received and will definitely shop here for my yarn.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I have had the pleasure of touring the warehouse in Reno, and was amazed at the volume of product and the organizational side of the company. I really enjoy Jimmy Beans staff and their friendliness.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love them! I love them hard!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love ordering from your site and hope to come to your store soon.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love your micro-dyed yarns that accompany TV series. Such fun!!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Love your website for the selection of hard to find locally yarns. Pricing is reasonable if not very good. Sometimes even when I don't have the funds in my budget to make a purchase, I like to "window shop" your site to see what's new.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    In the ordering portion, I would like to get a clear prompt for changing the delivery address.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jimmy Beans Wool is my favorite online yarn store, and it is always my go-to place when I cannot find the yarn I want locally. I have never been disappointed in my purchase, and when there is a back order or some other problem, the customer service people are always quick to communicate.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    It is not an efficient set up to try to find a specific manufacturer, weight, and color. It is unpleasant to use your website to order. Too often your live chat in the top right corner of my screen says online when it actually is not.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Jimmy Beans has a great array of yarn in stock & ready to ship. Shipping is prompt, and every time I've ordered, I have been impressed by the quick delivery. A great shop!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I never answer questions about household income. Ever!
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I have always experienced the BEST service from Jimmy Beans.
    Jul 20, 2015
    I have been ordering from this company for a long time. I always enjoy their excellent customer servie.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I ordered from them a couple of years ago, the transaction was great, I had a similar situation this time (partway done with project, ran out of yarn, LYS didn't have any more) and, again, JBs bailed me out! Super grateful!
    Jul 19, 2015
    I am so grateful that, again, I didn't buy enough yarn, couldn't find another skein locally, and you had it just waiting for me and at my doorstep in a couple of short days! Thank you!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Thank you for the birthday present. What a delightful surprise!
    Jul 21, 2015
    I am a long-time JBW customer, and though I purchase yarn and supplies from other providers, I often find just what I want at the JBW website.
    Jul 21, 2015
    Fantastic experience! Great product! Was thrilled with my purchase!
    Jul 24, 2015
    Thanks for a smooth, easy transaction. I will be back again.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    always easy adn friendly when there is an issue
    Jul 21, 2015
    always a pleasure doing business with you!!!!!!!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Would like to see more detailed product descriptions. For example, I was looking at yarn bras and wanted to know the size and couldn't find it. So I didn't buy them. Bought Della Q folder just because Iknow the quality from another purchase, but should have had more pics of the insides, not just the outsides. Did appreciate seeing swatches of the newer MadelineTosh yarns. it really helps to see how the colors will knit up.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Great selection. I liked that the items stayed in my cart for a few days while I thought about it. I like the (relatively) inexpensive but effective shipping options you offer internationally (I have ordered a lot of craft items from the US over the years and had a lot of experience in this).
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love the selection. I order online, or when I am in Reno, I go to the store. The people are very helpful and nice.
    Jul 20, 2015