Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

02/22/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 323 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jan 11, 2017
    I love Wool Watcher! I also love your rewards!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jimmy Beans continues to be the best place to obtain quality yarn at wonderful prices. Keep up the good work!
  • Dec 28, 2016
    excellent....you usually have what I am looking for
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    I am always satisfied with my experience ordering from Jimmy Beans. Love the yarn and will order from them again in the near future! Thanks again Jimmy Beans!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I love the products you carry. You have everything I am looking for. The selection of tools, notions, bags, ect. is great. I like buying those items because I currently have too much yarn :)
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I was pleasantly surprised you had the yarn I needed to supplement a current project. This was my first time shopping with you, but I will be back. Thank you.
  • Jan 01, 2017
    Love the customer service.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I wish the checkout was better formatted for mobile use.
    Jan 10, 2017
    I hope everyone is safe from the flood.
  • Jan 01, 2017
    I just love to watch the Wool Watcher and snatch up a good deal when I see one. So much fun!
    Jan 10, 2017
    I love this company. Everyone is outstanding in their knowledge. I will continue to use them as my mail order place for yarn, needles and more.And I hope the move goes well with the new place. Crossing my fingers for you all. Stay safe.
  • Jan 09, 2017
    My allegiance to JBW was solidified when I lived in Reno for many years. Since I moved out of state, I am sad to see that when I visit the vibe and the staff have changed dramatically, especially as there were many staff members who had worked there a long time that are gone now.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Some times hard to navigate searching for specific needles/cords.
    Jan 09, 2017
    Jan 08, 2017
    I love the cascade yarn. It will make a stunning baby blanket.
  • Jan 08, 2017
    It was a joy to find the multiple colors I needed in one place!! I don't mind waiting for one color (black) to be in stock -- I am making this purchase for my next project and when it arrives, I'll have the last project off my needles.
    Jan 08, 2017
    Readily agreed to accept defective product. Sent pre-paid shipping label for me to mail item back to store.
  • Jan 08, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans--it is the first site I go to when looking for yarn, knitting books, needles--anything knitting related. I have always been satisfied with my purchases and the customer service has always been most helpful.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Great customer service
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I have been ordering from JBW for several years and am very pleased with all phases of the ordering process and the products.
    Jan 08, 2017
    Best onlline yarn store yet!
    Jan 08, 2017
    I like how quickly they send orders
  • Dec 28, 2016
    My home city has a number of wonderful LYS, and I prefer to shop in person at a store so I can touch and see the colors without possible distortion from my computer monitor. Nevertheless, I have purchased from Jimmy Beans on a number of occasions. They sometimes have yarns not available locally or have additional skeins of a color. Jimmy Beans has a good selection and some interesting partnerships such as with Lorna's Laces, that our shops don't have.
    Jan 08, 2017
    I live in a city with many wonderful LYS. Jimmy Beans carries a wide variety of yarns that fill the gaps left by these offerings where I can shop in person, which I prefer.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Jimmy Beans has always provided exemplary customer service. I've rarely had to make returns but, when I have, they have been handled with speed and efficiency. I recommend Jimmy Beans to everyone I know.