Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

05/28/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 313 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Apr 8, 2015
    Great to find what I need on line since I do not live close to any shops or malls.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I really like buying yarn online at JBW. They have a good selection, yarns I like, reasonable shipping charges, and a pretty good website. And I have experienced just terrific customer service if I have had to call to ask a question. (Seriously, phone inquiries have been really helpful.) If I have one constructive criticism: I don't love the search aparatus for yarn -- and I find it especially difficult to find the needle types and sizes I'm looking for. I feel like this could be more streamlined.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I am delighted that they have what I need to finish a project
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Love your yarn and your service. However, your website is not efficient and the check-out process is unusually time consuming.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I absolutely LOVE Jimmy Beans Wool! They have the best service and exceed my expectations every time. I would like to see the ability to compare colors side by side when buying yarn online. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I really enjoy shopping at JBW. I like their products and the variety they sell. I also like the way the company is run, their customer service is excellent and I find the corporate culture to be very caring and sincere. I like the charity projects that they get involved in, and the way that they truly treat their empolyees as family. I look forward to the newsletters and always love the 'special events" they do during the year. Absolutely loved the Twelve Days of Christmas last December!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    When I'm looking for yarn Jimmybean is always my first stop.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Fabulous people; great place to visit.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    I bought yarn for the third installment of the Game of Thrones MKAL and it is so soft and smooshy. I can't wait to begin working with it. The stainless steel blocking pins were priced the cheapest than anywhere else I searched and are a quality brand and not a knock-off, so I'm confident they will not rust.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Great place to shop
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    The only reason I marked part of my order arrived is because some of it is preorder, so I did get what I expected at this time.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I was amazed and very happy with Jimmy Beans! I needed one skein of yarn to complete my project, and I hesitated to buy it -- because I thought shipping costs would be high. To my surprise, Jimmy Beans gave me a coupon for free shipping. What a gift; you can be sure that I will go first to Jimmy Beans for my next fiber purchase.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    One of my favorite online yarn shops.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Love your variety of products and colors. If looking for some thing grat for a git I can usually find it here.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Really enjoy the newsletters
    Apr 9, 2015
    This was my first purchase and I was quite satisfied. I was really surprised at how quickly my order arrived.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I love shopping at Jimmy Beans Wool. Their customer service is top notch! This particular purchase is for a product that will ship later because it is yarn that has to be dyed. No problem! JBW will ship as soon as they have the yarn. In the past I have called JBW for help with selecting yarn colors and have received great recommendations from their associates. I highly recommend this vendor!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    The best on line store !!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great selection. Always have what I want. Thank you!
    Apr 6, 2015
    Great products, great selection, always happy with purchases.