Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

06/25/2016
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 378 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jun 20, 2016
    I love the one-click check out
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Jimmy Beans customer service is the best I've experienced anywhere. Friendly , helpful, and willing to make sure you are completely happy with your experience.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    I have been a long time customer. I go awhile and then I order again because of many choices offered by Jimmy Beans. I have been very lucky to order yarns that have been discontinued just I start looking for them but Jimmy Beans has what I am looking for and their customer service is outstanding. I will continue to buy from this shop.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool - a definite go to place for me for yarn, stitch markers and patterns.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I have only had 2 things that I am not happy with I will be calling about them on Tuesday June 21
  • Jun 18, 2016
    I love Jimmy Beans!
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool! I troll the Wool Watcher listings all the time. I appreciate the product details about the yarns; I refer to them every time I make a purchase. The products are also very well photographed.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    I wanted to use PayPal and my rewards points but could not figure that out, had to use a Cc. 😢
  • Jun 17, 2016
    I almost always buy my yarn from Jimmy Beans The customer service is great. If they don't have amount I need they order for me. Always prompt service and they keep me informed of my orders. Their web site is easy to use and employees always friendly and helpful. They prices are great and I love the free shipping or the flat rate of $4
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Service from JB Wool is the best. When I call for help with color choices or yarn questions, the assistance is great!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I love the quality and variety of the products
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Just learned to knit in the past couple of years. Why did I wait so long? Jimmy Bean's seems t have a really good variety of yarns available at good prices. This is my fisrt time ordering.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    great website. I only wish I could come to the knitting shop
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I love this company - the selection and the customer service. Always a pleasure to talk to them.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I love Jimmy BeansWool!!!! Every one is AWESOME!!!!!
  • Jun 14, 2016
    I love the one step check out
  • Jun 6, 2016
    If I'm in your store or shopping with JBW on line it is always a great experience!!!
    Jun 17, 2016
  • Jun 5, 2016
    Jun 16, 2016
    i didn't like the color.
  • May 31, 2016
    it's a pleasure using this site to order items.
    Jun 15, 2016