Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

03/28/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 320 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Mar 16, 2017
    Great inventory. I have also called for advice and was impressed with the level of service and knowledge of the staff.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool! Your selection is great. Your prices & shipping are reasonable. And you have fun KAL's!
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Mar 16, 2017
    Love shopping here
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Mar 15, 2017
    I wish the live chat was more available.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I prefer to buy paper patterns and not buy from Ravelry. Your shipping patterns are very reasonable and I don't mind the wait at all.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I always recommend Jimmy Beans Wool on Facebook knitting and crochet group. I only order from you guys as far as online yarn stores. You bring the LYS to the internet. You always have wonderful customer service and you guys just ROCK!
  • Feb 25, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. It's my go-to site for online yarn shopping.
    Mar 15, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    You are my online go to yarn shop. I usually try to get something that will work from you before going to other online retailers. I trust that I will receive what I ordered and in a timely manner. The rewards system is nice, but I usually forget to use what I earn so that's a little bit of a bummer.
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I would like to use Paypal, but when I click that button, free shipping and my coupon are not there. Otherwise, everything is great.
  • Feb 28, 2017
    Mar 14, 2017
    Thank you for my order. I received my yarn in a very reasonable amount of time and I was very happy with the quality of my purchase
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Best yarn website and great to visit in person. Huge selection and usually in stock. I've never been disappointed and the shipping is fast.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    This is daughter writing because my mom does not speak English.She says that shipping fee is very reasonable compared with other online stores.She always looks happy when products arrived.However, shipping address is always garbled though I write it in English.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Your customer service is always wonderful and you have a great selection of yarns. If I order online, Jimmy Beans is one of the places I check!
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Can't wait to get my beanie bag.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I have shopped at this website for a very long time. The selection, as well as the customer service is outstanding.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    The only thing that needs improvement is the gift card purchase portion, it's odd
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Mar 13, 2017
    I have always had good experiences at Jimmy Beans Wool.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    2 comments about the web site:1) While doing advanced search, doing a multiple selection of a category is difficult. It seems to want to pop up a new screen for each additional selection. IE: adv. search, yarn, weight=bulky, manufacturer: tried to select several. 2) Oftentimes, the web site is very slow to move from 1 area to another, or even in the same area, different item. My workstation is: MAC OSX, using Chrome Browser. Similar experience with iPad, MAC OS, and Safari Browser
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Great website for everything knitting related
    Mar 12, 2017
    Found everything I needed - quick free delivery.Very happy with my purchase.
  • Feb 28, 2017
    Excellent customer service and excellent yarn quality.
    Mar 11, 2017
    Jimmy Beans customer service is always the best.