Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/07/2016
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 371 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Sep 30, 2016
    LOve your yarn. love the colors and prices and the free shipping was amazing!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    You have great products. Sometimes the website is hard to navigate though.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I asked a question on the offline chat. I appreciate the quick and thorough response!
    love jimmy beans
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Always have what I am looking for in knitting and always efficient fast service and very friendly phone service when needed.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I've ordered from you for years now. Never a problem and you guys always go the extra mile. I go to Knit Schtick in Newport Beach, CA but there just aren't any places like that in Lake Tahoe here, except for Pioneer Yarns, which is closed for the moment. But now that I've taken "The Tour" of that warehouse? I will be back!! Bravo!
    Oct 1, 2016
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I look forward very time I am on the computer to Wool Watchers--I not only learn about new yarns, I am able to afford them.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Good selection of yarns, easy to use website, friendly people when I have called with questions.
    Sep 27, 2016
    Good place to buy yarn.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    They are the best yarn store out there, IMHO.
    Sep 28, 2016
    Best y as rn store thst i've ever been to.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I love shopping at Jimmy Beans Wool. The selection and service is always amazing and I love how you automatically include whatever credit I have (so I don't have to track it) and for some reason, I had a coupon code for free shipping automatically included with my order...that was an awesome surprise! Thank you!
    Oct 1, 2016
    Jimmy Beans Wool always has the best selection of in stock, high quality yarns and their products ship super fast! I always receive my purchases much quicker than I expect. Love these guys!!!
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    I made an error on this survey. I confused this order with a different company. I did not return anything and I am very satisfied with the items I purchased. Sorry for the mix up. It is all me and my memory.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Most times when I use Paypal, JBW emails me and says they can't process. Lets see if it happens this time too.
    Sep 29, 2016
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    Love the zodiac line. Making the Libra knits.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    Every experience I have had with them is very wonderful. I had an issue where my credit card number changed, and they helped me correct this and sent the yarn I had missed out to me right away. I have no issues with this company they seem to be in control and on top of things.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    I like the shipping rate and it is usually mailed & received in a week, you are very good to communicate when there is a problem, i like that you send stuff i order and then call and send other things when available-but you ask first. I like the 5% off program and the Free Shipping coupons- and I like that they appear in the checkout -i don't have look for them or remember codes! Awesome Service. It is hard to buy online because you really don't SEE the YARN- but you make an effort to make it right.
    Sep 25, 2016
    My order Arrive Before Expected!! Their staff contacted me and let me know what was available- they let me know the colors in the wool on hand and were very helpful, accurate and timely- they sent as i requested the wool i asked for....and even with all this the wool arrived several days Early! I love you perks, Costumer Service and Fast Mailing...The Yarn is BEATIFUL - very very HAPPY
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Have always had a good experience when ordering from Jimmy Beans Wool. They are excellent in following up when you have an order on backorder.
    Sep 24, 2016
  • Sep 12, 2016
    The site is a little clunky for mobile devices.
    Sep 28, 2016
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I am very grateful for the online chat assistance I received this morning. I found the listing and description of the items I purchased to be unclear because terms were not defined (such as "TWIST"). The person who served me was very helpful and so I was able to make this purchase.
    Sep 30, 2016
    I am 100% satisfied with this purchase, from enquiry to receipt of items. I will definitely look for knitting items at Jimmy Beans Wool before looking elsewhere.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Sep 25, 2016
    I am pleased with the products and service of this company.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    one of my favorite 'yarny' websites !