Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/16/2014
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 357 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Sep 30, 2014
    LOVE Jimmy Beans Wool!!! Great selection, and great customer service!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Jimmy Beans is amazing in the fiber world. I love their site, their attention, their help through videos, their personal help when I call in. Great variety, Great fiber and community and world connections, great incentives. Great prices and ways to have free shipping. I live a long ways from their physical location, but I feel connected, like with LLBean right here in Maine! Great Company!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I thoroughly enjoy shopping at Jimmy Beans Wool, the Wool Watcher is a huge draw! I love flash sales!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    This is a great and very satisfying website and the ability to order from them is terrific. I've always been please with their above and beyond service.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Prices and services are the best and you get points redeemable toward future purchases. They
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. I make it a point to visit the store in Reno whenever I visit there.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    They should offer more discounts for repeat customers
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great selection of yarn and great customer service
    Sep 28, 2014
    I will continue to order from Jimmy Beans Wool company. They have a great selection and timely delivery. On occasion, when I have had to call customer service, they have been most helpful.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Love Jimmy beans so much
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Thanks so much!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    JBW was recommended to me by some friends from a knitting group. Since my first order I've placed ,I have been very pleased with the selection of yarn, with the customer service the store offer. Overall it has been very pleasant experience. Thank you JBW staff:)
    Sep 27, 2014
    Every time I place order I receive the package immediately. Great service!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    just wish you had free shipping more often!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    JBW is very reliable to order from. I ordered this on Friday evening and had it On Monday. There fasts fixe amazes me.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I love shopping at Jimmy Beans but I think the website needs a visual update and that things need to be easier to browse through. Maybe more like Knitpicks or Webs. Jimmy Beans has too much text compared to pictures but I like how they have the tabs to show the choices available like yarn colors, patterns etc. I'm not crazy about the color used to define each section on a page either. They just need a fresher look. Maybe they should take their cue from Apple's new changes in their interface to see what's trending.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Excellent service, fast delivery. I even got free shipping because I had some points I had completely forgotten about so I was glad they automatically added them to the transaction. I'm very happy with my purchase.
    Sep 24, 2014
    I received my order even sooner than expected.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I have always received superior service whether in person or online.
    Sep 26, 2014
    They are the best in every way!!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Was happy to find araucania yarn! Very excited to try these. Thank you.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    This is the first time I have seen your site. I love the fact that I was able to purchase the yarn I wanted and book + buttons. ON SALE
    Sep 26, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the product. My only problem was that I did not realize that when I order the buttons that I was ordering just one for the quanity instead of 5. I thought I was ordering 1 set. I have already emailed Jimmy Beans Wool and they were very good about mailing more when they come in stockl.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Thank you for the deal. It help me a lot.
    Sep 24, 2014
    I like website it was easy to re-order the product I wanted