Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

02/20/2018
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 318 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Feb 10, 2018
    Love your site, categories and variety. User friendly site. I'd like to know how to open my own yarn store online. Or work for already existed online yarn store would be fun!
  • Feb 10, 2018
    Site is easy to use and I enjoy the wide range of products to choose from.
  • Jan 29, 2018
    So easy to shop and order. Fast at getting orders out. Customer service is great. Love jimmy beans
    Feb 10, 2018
    Very satisfied
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I love the price on the Malabrigo but I wish there were more color choices like other sites offer.. But I did find some that were close to the colors I need.
    Feb 09, 2018
  • Feb 09, 2018
    A delightful place to shop. I love the store!
  • Feb 08, 2018
    I love the Lorna's Laces year of giving concept but... Where is February?
  • Feb 08, 2018
    like it
  • Feb 07, 2018
    Shipping and handling is too expensive.
  • Feb 07, 2018
    I always prefer to shop here. The product descriptions are the best, I always find what I'm looking for, prices are reasonable and the shipping to California is fast!Anytime I have called on the phone with a question or verification about a product or color, the sales staff has always been helpful and friendly. Best service ever!
  • Feb 07, 2018
    Jimmy Bean's always has what I want and is very easy to search for products.
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Great wool, love the rewards program!
    Feb 07, 2018
    Love JBW!!!!
  • Feb 06, 2018
    Always love these grab bag specials
  • Jan 26, 2018
    Feb 06, 2018
    Great to do business with you. Thanks
  • Feb 06, 2018
    I love Jimmy Beans. Your website has an awesome selection, but I often feel like I have to really dig around to find what I'm looking for. For instance-trying to find just a circular needle--it would be easier if you streamlined your navigation into sections, rather than highlighting certain products--list out circular needles-brand-length-size, that way it would be easier to find. Also with yarn-I like the pictures, but sometimes just need a fast way to find a certain type--Malabrigo, then select Rios. I've come across patterns on your website and kits that I feel seem hidden and hard to find. It would be great if they were organized by type and yarn brand. Overall love you guys. I have had really slow service in your retail shop (my in-laws live in Reno), so I prefer to shop online, even though your shop is beautiful in person.
  • Feb 06, 2018
    It took me three tries to change the shipping address. It kept defaulting back to my usual address.I am also very frustrated that I can’t search yarns by fiber or weight. Time to update your indexing an retrieval options.
  • Jan 28, 2018
    My favorite yarn store!
    Feb 06, 2018
    I talked to Gus (I think it was Gus - it's been a month) about another issue and what a wonderful guy! He actually called me back about my shipping address just to clarify! Thank you so much!
  • Feb 06, 2018
    I enjoy shopping for yarn at Jimmy Beans. The description of the yarn is complete and they offer guidelines for substitutions; usually there are many choices.
  • Jan 25, 2018
    I like the selection of products and COLORS
    Feb 05, 2018
  • Feb 04, 2018
    I order online now because there is a very unpleasant and unhelpful person in the store. When I am purchasing over $100 worth of yarn and supplies I expect good customer service. I came into the new store location and the person at the register was not helpful and was sarcastic.