Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

07/06/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 307 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jun 27, 2015
    I love the quality of their yarns and their speedy shipping!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I love shopping at Jimmy Beans Wool, but I do find it can be hard getting to what I want to look at. But their prices are fantastic, and I love the rewards.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have been happy with buying yarn at Jimmy Beans Wool.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The very best
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Selection is always great. Appreciate free shipping when over a certain amount. However, express shipping, or priority should not be that expensive within USA. Thank You.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    LOVE THIS WEB. I USUALLY BUY MADELINETOSH AND YOU HAVE LOTS OF COLOURS AND QUALITIES.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I am always so satisfied with my shopping experience at Jimmy Beans Wool! I love the selection, the price, and credit program, the quickness of the delivery - basically no hassles, every time! I also am so very pleased with your customer service department - polite, responsive, friendly and prompt!! I recommend this site to all my knitting friends and have even asked all my family members to get gift certificates for me for all appropriate gift giving occasions (used to be day spa certificates, now it is Jimmy Beans Wool certificate!). In short, I will never shop anywhere else!!
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Love this site! Customer service is awesome too! They have the best yarn and knitting tools!
    Jun 26, 2015
    Staff at Jimmy Beans is excellent as is their stock and website. I go to them … every time!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have always had great experince with Jimmy Beans. Both online ordering and speaking with Customer Service. Very pleasant, professional and always awesome.
    Jun 26, 2015
    Jimmy Beans is my go to place for all of knitting needs
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I love the MadTosh exclusive colors!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    Would like to be able to track package.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    love your yarn and prices..shipping leaves a bit to be desired.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Love all your yarn
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    Loving this yarn. This is the second colorway I have purchased and I will purchase them all before I am done ;)
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Love Jimmy Beans Wool! Quick turn around on orders and they have a great selection of yarns!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    The pictures of the yarn were of inferior quality and not a patch on other websites. It mad choosing a colour rather difficult.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    I love getting my purchases . The best part of my day. Only wish could pay to have the skeins wound.
  • May 25, 2015
    I find them good to deal with.
  • May 23, 2015