Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

10/17/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 243 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Oct 02, 2017
    Like the quality
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I have always been extremely pleased with the service I receive from Jimmy Beans. I had the pleasure of shopping at your former store in Truckee and hope to one day visit the Reno location.
    Oct 02, 2017
    I have always been pleases with Jimmy Beans Wool's exceptional service.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    I love JBW. Always great and beautiful yarn, top line needed lets, wonderful patterns.
    Oct 02, 2017
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I would love to see a "compare" option of several yarns and/or colors. For instance, if I have narrowed my choice of yarn quality to three manufacturers and, after picking one, can see two or three color choices next to one another, that would be very helpful for online customers who don't live close enough to visit the store.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    The confirmation email included a link to easily confirm shipping status and the to the USPS information. That was so helpful. dI was not required to re-enter the information. Thank you.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    I always find what I am looking for easily.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    I've ordered from Jimmy Bean Yarns in the past and have been very satisfied with all my merchandise purchased.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Jimmy Beans is a wonderful knitting and yar shop. I have ordered from Jimmy Beans over a long period of time, and I have recommended it to customers (I work in a yarn store) as a fun, well-stocked, committed and safe online yarn store. Thanks.
    Sep 30, 2017
    One of my favorite online yarn shops. Very prompt delivery. I wrote a short note about the color I was ordering and they shipped exactly what I asked for.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Jimmy Beans wool is a great place to shop and their customer service is terrific.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    I love the beautiful kits sold by Jimmy Beans Wool.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    JBW always has what I need. I’ve had great experiences over the years and I’ll continue to purchase from Jimmy Beans. They’re awesome!!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I like a lot of the stuff you have.
    Sep 29, 2017
    Jimmy Beans has high quality wool yarns and is my "go to" source. The fact that the owners are compassionate is a big plus. Thank you, Jimmy Beans, for being here. You inspire more creative activity.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I love the high quality super efficient Jimmy Beans Wool! They are the best!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. The quality is always great even in the lower priced yarns. The online purchases are always easy and gets delivered in a timely manner. When I go to the store everyone is always knowledgeable and very helpful!!!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    When I need a specific wool I know Jimmy Beans will carry it. The variety is phenomenal and I always seem to find what I want at a decent price.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I ordered a Lorna Laces Harp package - how do I acquire the shawl pattern? Thank you. Paula
  • Sep 11, 2017
    I love all the choices Jimmy Beans Wool has to offer. It's my go to place when I think of order yarn or supplies.
    Sep 29, 2017
    I had to pay an additional $12.57 to Canada post. This is why I do not like to do mail order. The parcel in the end was really expensive.
  • Sep 23, 2017