Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

12/11/2017
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 258 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2015 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Nov 21, 2017
    Great prices! Great service! Great range of inventory available. Love Jimmy Beans.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Absolutely the best customer service I have ever experienced!
    Nov 19, 2017
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Nov 19, 2017
    All of my experiences ordering from this company have been great up to this one. My dissatisfaction lies in my own fault in purchasing a product that was mostly acrylic. I had knit a sweater once before in Encore, but did not remember it being so difficult to knit or feeling so harsh. I bought 4 balls of yarn to knit 2 hats and will probably not use 2 of them. My order came very quickly and the colors were well-represented online. This merchant is always very prompt and in other customer service calls I have made with them, they were always friendly and helpful. It is hard to buy yarn that you can't touch.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I like your check out procedure although your search field is small and the search options are not clear. You have to know what you are looking for and not just browse.
    Nov 18, 2017
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Love this company!
    Nov 18, 2017
    Love the place and the website
  • Nov 17, 2017
    The checkout process was a pain in the ass, the password process was worse. Really. If this was my first time with you I would not come back (except I love you, but really you need to fix this).
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I wish that after a certain dollar amount that J B Wools would waive their per skein winding fee.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I love Jimmy Beans Wool. Despite living in California, I feel like they are my LYS -- possibly because my first purchase was made in the store. But also because the customer service is outstanding, shipping fast, and the selection is amazing.
    Great company
    Nov 17, 2017
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Great selection, but difficult to sort by types as far as sale products go (specifically MadTosh), so it got a little frustrating. I'll definitely shop again but hope that a different experience is considered for the large inventory / selection groups like MadTosh when you're trying to pull colors to coordinate. I did actually sort of give up and will hit my LYS for coordinating colors.
    Nov 16, 2017
  • Nov 04, 2017
    I still find the choice of how you display the yarns for viewing (after a search by wt, content, manufacturer, etc) a bit clumsy. A single color for each manufacturer uh comes up and when you open that choice the full group of options shows. It is not as smooth as other sites and sometimes causes me to use sites such as Webs because it is easier/less awkward to search for yarn. I always feel like I have to really work to find out what your stock is. I really like your business style in many ways-just a problem I have with the presentation of your website. Not very intuitive.
    Nov 15, 2017
    Great product descriptions
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great selection & customer service. Fast shipping too
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Jimmy Bean always does a great job with their website as well as their saff if you have questions
  • Nov 12, 2017
    Cusotmer service is probably the best for on-line shopping . If I call them with a problem, they solve it right then and there!
  • Nov 01, 2017
    just wish it would arrive a little quicker.
    Nov 12, 2017
    usually the wool sent by Jimmy is very good and true to photo. If delivery can be very slow, but worth the wait. This time the wool color wasn't true at all. I kept the wool but went else where to make a better color match.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Jimmy Beans is one the best companies from which to order online. I put it up there with LLBean, Lands End and Zappos for product quality and customer service.
    Nov 11, 2017
    One of the best companies I have ever dealt with. They are the best!
  • Oct 29, 2017
    I love the variety of yarn and the fast shipping. When I have had to call directly, the staff have always been friendly and helpful.
    Nov 10, 2017
    I have always had a positive experience with Jimmy Beans.
  • Nov 10, 2017
    I have purchased from Jimmy Beans almost since your beginning. I am always completely satisfied with your service and selection of yarns.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    Love your website! Always find what I am looking for.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I love the variety of products and yarns and the quick delivery on my orders.