Jimmy Beans Wool Reviews

01/31/2015
Jimmy Beans Wool Ratings and User Reviews. Jimmy Beans Wool is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 417 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jimmy Beans Wool

2014 Winner

Jimmy Beans Wool Rating

More About Jimmy Beans Wool

Recent Reviews for Jimmy Beans Wool

• Jan 16, 2015
    I appreciate not only the quality of merchandise through JB but the excellent customer service provided.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Love the enthusiasm and dedication at JimmyBeans!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    appreciate variety of yarn products offered - types and colorways. Enjoy additional references/resources made on e news site as well Use yarn for weaving as well as knitting.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I love the Wool Watcher! It's great fun, and I've had the opportunity to use types of yarn I would not have purchased otherwise. I like the fact that with WW, you simply have a yes/no decision -- do I want to purchase this yarn or not. When you look at sale yarns, there are always so many choices -- it's not as much fun.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I had trouble getting my gift card number and additional rewards and free shipping to all apply when I initially tried to place my order the previous week. I gave up and waited for this week to try again and it did go through the second try.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jimmy Beans truly is my online LYS! I love their selection and I always check the Lorna's Laces Limited Editions each month. They ship immediately. If I order multiple skeins of a color and their stock is different dye lots that are significantly different they email to check with me before processing the order.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    love the yarn choices and the quick delivery of my orders
  • Jan 12, 2015
    My only complaint is that they take a long time to re-stock their items. Otherwise, I like them quite a bit.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Looking forward to more happy shopping at JBW in 2015!
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I have shopped with Jimmy Beans for approximately a year and have been more than satisfied with their products and service.
    Jan 14, 2015
    I have been very pleased with the yarn that I have ordered, and with the service that Jimmy Beans provides.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Best online selection of yarn and patterns for me.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I was very happy to find all of the choices that were available in the product that I needed.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    I recently moved from Reno to Washington. I miss shopping in person. Great and fast service.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Not due to JimmyBeans, but the US Post Office. My knitting needles took a side trip to Ankorage, Alaska on their way from Reno, Nv to Ft Worth, Tx... without me! I'm jealous! (Other orders from JimmyBeans arrive direct.)
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 14, 2015
    It was the first time and although I am happy with the quality I am very disappointed with the colour match as I here in Australia "Duck Egg Blue" is bluish in colour and what I got is definitely green. i wont return it as it will then make it far too expensive.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 16, 2015
    great job, i will use you again
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Love the variety of product. Shipping is always fast.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Love their yard, their videos and the vast selection from which to choose.
    Jan 15, 2015
    Wonderful yarn, even prettier in person than the online photo. Because I procrastinated when placing my order (a good lesson for me) there were only five skeins left. JBW contacted me by email to see what I wanted to do -- cancel,or keep the remaining five skeins. Even though it was my fault, JBW was very kind. Very good customer service. Very personable. I kept the five skeins and will make something else from it.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I would appreciate it if you included a copy of the manifest or receipt in the package when it's delivered.
    Jan 13, 2015
    I have never been disappointed with my Jimmy Beans orders. They are delivered nice and quick too.