JJ Buckley Fine Wines Reviews

07/27/2014
JJ Buckley Fine Wines Ratings and User Reviews. JJ Buckley Fine Wines is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

JJ Buckley Fine Wines Rating

More About JJ Buckley Fine Wines

Recent Reviews for JJ Buckley Fine Wines

• Jul 25, 2014
    I do look to you first but lately your selection has not been as good quantity and price vs. Vinfolio Wine Library and K&L.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I really wish the prices included basic ground shipping--as long as a specific # of bottles is ordered. Like another site from which I order wine. ;)Also, for "describe your comment", how about a category of positive suggestion?
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The web site is terrible - too slow, hard to navigate. For example, when I select options such as "Sale", then go into a region, when I go back out of the region my option are lost, so I need to select them again and go through it again. Together with page loading times of about 2 seconds, this is a bad shopping experience.
    Jul 22, 2014
    The web site is bad - hard to navigate and slow. Also, I wish I could schedule my wines in storage to be shipped directly from the web.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Valuable resource for my wine needs. Excellent front line sales consultants,really good backoffice infrastructure.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very slow web site - checkout is painful
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Shopping with JJ Buckley has always been a pleasure. When issues have arisen in the past (non-delivery of selected wines, for example) the sales consultants have dealt with them in a friendly and highly professional manner. It is unfortunate that I live in Australia, and only use JJ Buckley to send wines to friends in the USA - otherwise I would use it exclusively for my wine purchases.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Never a problem. Always been happy.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    The website is still slow and cumbersome. It has improved over the last year but needs more streamlining. Not enough information on each page means more clicks to get what is needed, and response is still not good.I am still a loyal JJBuckley customer, though.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    You had the wine that I wanted but then failed to mention that it was in a warehouse in Sacramento and would be shipped ground. Took a week. I can get next day/second day delivery routinely. The reason you did not identify the time period is because you knew I may look elsewhere. That is your idea of putting the customer first? There are many on-line and brick-and-mortar wine merchants. Why go back to Buckley?
  • May 29, 2014
    Should have a gift card note space
  • May 18, 2014
    One of the very best on -line retailers