JJ Buckley Fine Wines Reviews

01/20/2017
JJ Buckley Fine Wines Ratings and User Reviews. JJ Buckley Fine Wines is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.

JJ Buckley Fine Wines Rating

More About JJ Buckley Fine Wines

Recent Reviews for JJ Buckley Fine Wines

• Jan 19, 2017
    All around great selection of wines at competitive prices.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I usually order from Tracy, but this last time it was easy
  • Jan 19, 2017
    My number one wine retailer in the country, approaching 500 bottle purchases over the last decade or so. The website experience has improved dramatically over the past year or two and the personal account manager, Devon Magee in my case, is a great advantage over other retailers also. To top it off, you can count on JJBuckley to always offer a competitive price, which is frequently the lowest in the country.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    They have a variety of products that I cannot find elsewhere
  • Jan 16, 2017
    During check out, the shipping charge show $14 for UPS ground. At the payment time it changed to $18 for UPS ground. ???
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The shipping options were confusing and the long explanation about door-to-door shipping could be edited for clarity.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The only "issue" with the website and purchasing process online was this: once you review your cart with everything preselected, I adjusted the quantity for 2 of 4 items in the cart and instead of recalculating things, the site removed those two items altogether and I had to find them again and re-add them again (tedious). Otherwise all is fine. Actually, another "surprise" is that there doesn't seem to a case discount (at least not for mixed cases). Cheers, Simon
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Tracey Rose is the best wine consultant. Very responsive and knowledgeable
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Kevin Johnson has been extremely helpful!!!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I like your website. Please inform me when you have special deals or offers.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Overall very good, but please ship to Tennessee from your warehouse
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Good selection of wines and an easy to use website
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Buckley is the only one to charge Florida tax on my purchases. It seams to me not trustworthy that if you do not pay taxes in Florida. Jorge
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I like the site overall to buy wine. I feel it would be nicer to have more sophisticated filtering or querying functionality. For instance I wanted to see what aged wines they have. I could not find a way to list all wines older than 1990 for example, I had filter by each year before 1990 tediously to see.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Not really satisfy with the customer service. Seems like they are not motivated at all. Maybe to a small buyer as me... The site searching option doesn't work well. Not easy to find wine which are you looking for. They do not provide information online when exactly pre-arrivals wines will be available in stock. And that can take more than 6 months.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Check out could be a little easier. I had to change my shipping and billing address and while it wasn't really difficult, it took me a minute to figure out how.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    nice site.used winesearcher.com
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Kept getting kicked out of my order on cell phone. Switched to iPad and had success. Hopeful this establishes a good relationship for getting wines we like!
    Jan 17, 2017
    Enjoys this experience!!
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I was excited that you had the wine that is so hard to find! Awesome job :)
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    Wine as posted and delivered on time.