JNS Pets Reviews

09/02/2015
JNS Pets Ratings and User Reviews. JNS Pets is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 222 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2015.

JNS Pets Rating

More About JNS Pets

Recent Reviews for JNS Pets

• Aug 18, 2015
    Total ease of ordering and very competitive pricing.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Just did an online search and JNS was cheaper by far on Trifexis
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Best price on Trifexis
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This is the first time trying this company so I can't judge them yet. It will depend on how quickly I receive my order. The web site was very simple to use.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    It is very great.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Price and selection options excellent !
  • Aug 13, 2015
    The site is easy to navigate. The checkout process is simple. Product descriptions are very helpful.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Site is easy to navigate, and the prices are fantastic. I would love to be able to track packages.
    pale blue hard to see
  • Aug 11, 2015
    This company has the very best prices anywhere for flea medications. I will happily visit frequently for a great bargin.
    Aug 24, 2015
    I ordered meda for my dog over 2 weeks ago. Still processing? Called left messages and emailed with no response. Im going to have to spend more money purchasing another pack of meds that are expensive. Jns charged my account immediately and I still have no meds for my dog. I guess u get what u pay for.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    love you guys. I will be placing another order soon.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I thought the order would ship within a couple of days but it actually took over a week to get. I called customer service to find out where the order was and was transferred to a message machine. No one called me back. I did receive the order and it seems to be working nicely for my dog and because the price was right I will re and I will return to JNS. I will just know not to expect the shipping to be on time.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    order and price okay
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I ordered Revolution for cats on the 7th of August and received it on the 20th. Couldn't understand why it was taking so long. I thought the company was in Texas. It took so long because the package came from England. It was not Revolution. It was the British Version called Stronghold. The only ingredient was selamectin , same as revolution. Stronghold is made in Belgium. I called the JNS during business hours and got an answering machine. I left a detailed message and no one got back to me. I was afraid to use this product on my cats. It was a waste of my time and my cats. Don't show me Revolution on your website, then send me a generic from another country.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    It was a pleasure speaking with customer service. Friendly, courteous and knowledgable.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Stay tuned...
    Aug 20, 2015
    First sent wrong package, I needed to find out more info on product! and phoned left many massages, and emailed, but no response, and no answers?? very poor service will never do business again.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    First time customer, seems fine to me!
    Aug 19, 2015
    My purchase arrived 'as agreed', on time, in good condition. God Bless
  • Jul 29, 2015
    very excited to receive my first package!
    Aug 15, 2015
    A great way to keep me pets healthy and still afford good stuff.
    Easy ordering.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Every thing went just fine.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you for such a great deal on the 2 meds my vet recommended today. I saved so much today and am excited to have a source for meds that even at regular pricing is much lower than what I would have paid at my vet office. I get it, vets need to make their money somewhere, but todays appointment was not cheap and the added heartworm and tick meds made it impossible for me to protect my pet properly due to cost. Now my Lucy girl can be protected from these wicked ticks and fleas in the south. I can't say thank you enough
    Aug 30, 2015
    From order date to ship date to delivery date was nearly a month.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    I place in order whit you for REVOUTION product,, and it was all I saw under you pub it was supposed to be RESOLUTION', but I received STRONGHOLD ? it not what I was expecting ...i was realy desapoint.