JNS Pets Reviews

04/26/2015
JNS Pets Ratings and User Reviews. JNS Pets is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for JNS Pets

• Apr 26, 2015
    I am pleased with the "free shipping" notice but I could not find any information about the time needed to fill and deliver my purchase. In order to plan and budget for my purchases I would find it helpful if this information were available. Most sites will advise that orders ship within (x number of) days but I could not find any such statement on your site. My future purchases are dependent upon the length of time between when I place the order and when I actually receive the order.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Love the Cost!!!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    My shopping experience with JNS was ideal. I especially like the fact that discounts are made available immediately upon sign up.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I was very happy with the prices.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like the selection of the products. It was easy to find the product I needed. I like the fact that the website design is not complicated and it is easy to navigate through. Thanks for the $10 off coupon code!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    great shopping experience.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Where do you state how much shipping and handling will be?
    price best I found
  • Apr 22, 2015
    t hey may be my new place for pet supplies.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Lowest price I have found for Comfortis! Thanks!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    No judgement, well see after delivery
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Pleasant experience. Would shop again.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Due to a change in flea medication and hence a increase in cost of the new product I searched the internet for price comparisons and was delighted to pull up your site. The difference in cost vs 1-800 pet meds and their lack of desire to meet or beat your price after two years of doing business with them has earned you a new client.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Should offer PayPal
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This is my first time of use. Possible $10 coupon did not work. I will consider doing business again with JNS Pets if there are no further wrinkles in service
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    Ordered my stuff on4/23/2015 and still have not received anything. Very disappointed.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Had the product I was looking for at a very reasonable price
    Apr 26, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Placed my order over a week ago and have not received it. Tried to call but got no answer. Where is my order? #504415. Tara Pleshar . You have my money.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I am glad to find the good price and fast order prosses.
    Apr 21, 2015
    THE DOSAGE YOU SHOW BY POUND BUT WHEN I RECIVE IT BY KILOO AND CLCULATE IT INSTED 40LB WAS 32LB . ANY WAY I CAN NOT USE FOR MY DOG AND I DONOT HAVE TIME TO RETURN IT. ALSO THE DELIVERY TAKES FOR EVER TO COM.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    My problem was resolved it took longer than I expected for this product to be received from the time of ordering it. Happy with the product happy with the response I received I will order in the future from you.