Jo Malone London Reviews

07/28/2015
Jo Malone London Ratings and User Reviews. Jo Malone London is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 644 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Jo Malone London

2013 Platinum

Jo Malone London Rating

More About Jo Malone London

Recent Reviews for Jo Malone London

• Jul 28, 2015
    Some of the most beautiful scents i've found over the years.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    just love the orange blossom
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Love their scents! So happy I found them!!!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Love the products, and am often complimented on the scents I'm wearing. Free shipping is wonderful and usually arrives in a very timely fashion.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    this is the most amazing diffuser I ever used and i just love it.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love their fragrances! Unusual & original. Love that they can be combined.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing Jo Malone and I really like the Peony and Blush Suede!!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Love it but a bit overpriced - a sale wouldn't hurt.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    good but the price is a little bit high. maybe provide some option of sample size set so that customer can try most flavor he is interested in.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with the product
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Love the fragrance. Like no other!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love the goods, very expensive. i hate your website on the iPad
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love it, been wearing it for years!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Nicest room fragrances. Ever.
    Love the fragrance. Am hooked
  • Jul 25, 2015
    LOVE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!!!! I only own 1 or two other perfumes from other companies...but my Jo Malone is my staple and everyone asks what I'm wearing....most people ask when I'm wearing Nectarine Blossom and Honey. Bummed Vanilla and Anise is being dicontinued.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    My sisters got me hooked on Jo Malone a few years ago - now they are the only fragrances I will use. Love all of the fragrances I have purchased and the fact that you get free trial sizes to try new fragrances is absolutely wonderful. I have 2 new fragrances add to my Christmas wish list!! Thank you.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I first came across the brand in a international airport. Customer service was spectacular! And the product quality was excellent as well. Its easy to see the higher cost s because of a higher quality. Keep up the good work!
    Jul 26, 2015
    The packaging and presentation was stellar. Loved my items; and got compliments on them from a friend.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    few years ago a friend gave me a gift of Jo Malone. Since then it is the only fragrance company that I purchase from. In particular I love the Grapefruit Shower Gel which I combine with the Amber Lavender Body Crème. I get lots of compliments people asking what it is that I'm wearing because it's different from the usual.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    When I received the candle, it was melted and leaking all over the place. I expected better for such a high end brand.