Jo Malone London Reviews

08/04/2015
Jo Malone London Ratings and User Reviews. Jo Malone London is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 593 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jo Malone London

2013 Platinum

Jo Malone London Rating

More About Jo Malone London

Recent Reviews for Jo Malone London

• Jul 9, 2015
    My daughter introduced me to this fragrance....we are both a bit snobbish about fragrances.....she had this on her Christmas list....I was just visiting with her and know, now why she loves it so and decided to treat myself, too. It is as one of your customers expressed......you want to stand by anyone wearing this because it is just fresh and clean and so very intimate for the wearer.....
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Easy web site to order from.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Although the website and products are beautiful, the website and checkout process ran somewhat slow. Otherwise, my experience was great!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Love love love. Everything about this brand.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Complimentary samples are very helpful to know Jo Malone.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jo Malone scents are just absolutely dreamy! I feel like I enter a new world when I spray my Jo Malone fragrances on, it is an elegant and sophisticated world.
    i love their perfume!!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love the English pear and blackberry best.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    love the luxury behind the brand. the perfect gift.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Variety gift set would be nice to see as an option. I put my own together with a candle, lotion and lip balm, did not see anything like that. Also, a recommendation on your fragrance line would be helpful such as subtle, increasingly intense and really fragrant would be helpful.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great products to choice from
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Thank you! I cannot wait to receive the order.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I wore Peony and Blush Suede for my wedding after receiving a sample. Since then, it's my signature fragrance. The investment is worth the feeling I have when I leave the house. Always receive many compliments. It's just beautiful.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    My English girlfriends introduced me to Joe Malone at SAKS in Boston. I loved so many scents, but my signature has become French Lime Blossom, always get comments from people when they give me a hug. Everyone says it a very pleasant subtle lingering scent that is not overpowering. Next time I am going to try the body cream. The scents last a long time, you don't need much, and so I think it is a quality product that I enjoy treating myself to every year!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I enjoy your mens cologne line and always recommend it to friends.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I love your products,
    Jul 8, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love the samples provided with my purchase, it gives me a chance to try other fragrances, thank you!
    Jul 9, 2015
    Thank you so much for the samples, I so appreciate having new products to try.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 8, 2015
    My first purchase. UPS failed to deliver the package to my home -- a customer service mgr in the Horsham PA dist. center admitted their substitute driver did not know the route and they would have to have another driver search for the package. Jo Malone customer service rep was very hard to understand. Told me I'd have to wait 9 days for them to consider package lost. Told me there was no supervisor to speak with. I also emailed Jo Malone customer service -- and three business days later I still have NO RESPONSE. The package was finally delivered by a neighbor on SUNDAY 7/5 who said it had "been dropped off" by someone - who knows where it had been for days. DISGRACEFUL delivery from UPS and DISGRACEFUL failure to respond to customer issue on the part of Jo Malone. I am still waiting for someone there to have the professionalism to call me.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Wonderful colognes and excellent customer care.
    Jul 6, 2015
    Wonderful products and great customer service
  • Jun 19, 2015
    please bring back your night cream!!
    Jul 6, 2015
    I love these products. I've tried switching, but nothing is as effective or as nice to wear on bear skin. Please, please, please bring back your night cream. I'm using the hand cream for night time, and as lovely as it is, I'd prefer to be using something formulated for face. But it does the trick I suppose.