Jo Malone London Reviews

08/20/2014
Jo Malone London Ratings and User Reviews. Jo Malone London is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 649 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jo Malone London

2013 Platinum

Jo Malone London Rating

More About Jo Malone London

Recent Reviews for Jo Malone London

Love everything from Jo Malone London
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love the product, well worth the price.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Website is appealing and user friendly. Delivery is quick/free and I love the free sample vials! I have recommended this site to several friends.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Why are you discontinuing Vetyver? It was my favorite. There are lots of other scent you could get rid of
    Love the products
  • Aug 13, 2014
    So excited to finally see what the hype is all about!!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I learned of Jo Malone through Victoria Beckham, and then my college roommate bought the English Pear & Freesia candle & we fell in love with the scent.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I am very happy with samples. when I purchase Jo Malone product you guys gave me a good sample. thanks a lot,
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Ship to Canada Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    good things,but i hope you can have some gift collection or sample collection for those who do not have time to try in the merchants and can only buy from online shopping.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    SLOW getting the order placed on line! I almost just called!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    My beautiful daughter,Aurora Rose,knows of my love of roses.She sent Red Roses as a Christmas gift.I will never be without it !! Please expand to powder,soap,etc.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I am excited to try my fragrances!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    am anxious to experience Jo Malone. Wish we could straigiht out purchase sample vials before making a big purchase
    Aug 13, 2014
    Lovely! the bottles were smaller than I expected!! I wish there was a way to try a tiny sample before committing to a real purchase!!Gorgeous packaging.Merci bien!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    There was a delay on the shippers part due to "mechanical issues". It took the maximum days to receive the order and when I call Jo Malone to see what the issue was I found the person to be extremely unhelpful and unable to expedite the order sooner or offer another alternative. Waiting 9 days + in my estimation was too long. I could have driven to Nordstrom and bought the product that day, which next time I will. I love the product and have purchased it twice before. I find the scent did not last as long on my previous order, so we'll see if this one last longer. If not, then I will probably not order it again, as it is very pricy and should last until the bottle is empty.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Love the presentation...the fragrances are awesome
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I received the Earl Grey cologne for Christmas, which I love. I am giving the Red Roses cologne to my mother for her birthday and I hope she loves it just as much!
    Aug 13, 2014
    My order arrived promptly which was perfect because it was a birthday gift for my mom. I was concerned that the scent of the cologne might not live up to the description having never smelled it before ordering it but it was actually better and my mom loved it! Would definitely purchase again.