Jo Malone London Reviews

08/27/2016
Jo Malone London Ratings and User Reviews. Jo Malone London is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 567 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jo Malone London

2013 Platinum

Jo Malone London Rating

More About Jo Malone London

Recent Reviews for Jo Malone London

• Aug 22, 2016
    I love everything about Jo Malone. From the fragrances to the branding look and feel, I always feel that I am purchasing a quality product that adds a certain level of elegance to my life. I treat myself to Jo Malone now and again and often gift candles, perfumes/cologne's to friends and family to share the love. Wonderful product worth sharing and wearing! :)
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Where do I start? I was using L'Occitane products and they discontinued my two favorite scents so, I was thrilled to finally try your products after years of loving the smell on people and hearing about your company. So exciting!!!
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Love the scents and the packaging! Wish there were more 30 ml options. They are perfect for travelling!
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I enjoy the different scent options and mixing. Wasn't sure about the shipping charges although I was in a rush to place order.
    Your prices are rising.
    Love the woody scents
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Such a luxury product. Makes wonderful gifts. Love the free gifts.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I did not see a place for me to add a note so the gift card is being sent unattributed.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I just love my JO MALONE!!!!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I first purchased this product almost 15 years ago during a business trip to NY. My wife loved it and I have been buying ever since - all on line as where I have lived there has not been a bricks and mortar option.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Very impressed with unusual and high quality of scents.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Your scents are fabulous! I combine them with essential oils and create attractive unique scents that ALWAYS capture attention, compliments, and....sometimes, lust! Thank you!
    I love the fragrances
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Very easy to order, I was making my purchases on Amazon but why when I can go straight to the merchant.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Enjoy true aroma to scents listed on bottle
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Jo Malone's scents is so nice. Especially it has it's own natural scents, this is the reason why i wanna buy.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    I purchased lime basil and mandarin because the review stated it was light and fresh. I find the scent strong and sharp. I am disappointed I spent so much money on a perfume I can't wear.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    This is my 2nd order and it is for my daughter who fell in love with my Blackberry Bay cologne. This is for her. Can't wait for the samples to experience other scents.
    Aug 21, 2016
  • Jul 29, 2016
    This is an extremely expensive fragrance, but it brings a lot of joy to my mother - it reminds us both of a very special trip we were able to take together. So, it's worth buying at least once :)
    Aug 21, 2016