Jo Malone London Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jo Malone London Reviews

12/13/2017
Jo Malone London Ratings and User Reviews. Jo Malone London is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1253 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jo Malone London

2013 Platinum

Jo Malone London Rating

More About Jo Malone London

Recent Reviews for Jo Malone London

• Nov 27, 2017
    I love the website but miss buying at my Bloomingdales with the free samples and personal touch my sales person had! it was special shopping with her..
    Dec 11, 2017
    We love your fragrances
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I love Jo Malone and I loved shopping on the website!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Excellent products and customer service. Elegance and class always! Love the discounts and special offers. Thank you
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Beautiful brand, packaging etc adds to unique experience. Online experience was great but could have been a bit less info on screen.
    Really Good!!!
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I was lucky to know exactly what was requested by my sister, otherwise it would prove difficult to purchase a Jo Malone item over the internet due to not being familiar with all the scents.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I love many of the scents and the possibilities of fragrance combining with essential oils. I also adore the intense colognes. I wish the saffron one would be made again.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I always rely on Jo Malone products for both body an home care
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Smells amazing!! Wish you could use more than one code. I had one for free engraving or products!! Was hoping to use both!
    Favorite and affordable
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Very good online shopping experience. Very convenient that I can send my friends amazing Christmas gifts even if we no longer live in the same country anymore.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    My friend introduced Jo Malone to me. Her daughter's boyfriend buys a Jo Malone fragrance for her every year. She is always thrilled. I saw this offer in Real Simple and wanted it for gifts this Christmas. Thrilled with free shipping!!!
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I am happy to be able to obtain Jo Malone on line as I live far away from the nearest retail store handling the product.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I tried to add a breast cancer donation, and the website appeared to send me back to the repurchasing page, and I wasn't sure if i was reordering the gift or not- very clunky. So, I gave up on giving my donation. Sorry!
  • Dec 10, 2017
    2 years ago, Jo Malone was all the rage and I loved my JASMINE MINT scent, but you guys discontinued it! Now Jo Malone is a little less cool - and Diptyque is where it's at. But Jo Malone will continue to be classic.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Love ALL your products. Jo Malone has the best fragrances bar none!
  • Dec 10, 2017
    great site with nice presentation
    Love love Jo Malone
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Nectarine Blossom & Honey is has been my go to for a number of years. I always receive positive compliments on the fragrance. I feel very special when I wear this fragrance.