Johnny Lew's Sports Reviews

12/21/2014
Johnny Lew's Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Johnny Lew's Sports is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 12/02/2014.

Johnny Lew's Sports Rating

More About Johnny Lew's Sports

Recent Reviews for Johnny Lew's Sports

• Dec 2, 2014
    Great selection at a great price
    Dec 19, 2014
    The Cincinnati Bengals and Ohio State Flags were exexctly what I was looking for and all of them were found at one site. I can't wait for baseball season to strat so I can ger a Cincinnati Reds flag!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love this site. I can find items here that I can NOT find anywhere else. THANK YOU
    Dec 10, 2014
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ravens Gloves for the husband and granddaughter
  • Nov 26, 2014
    nice site
    Dec 4, 2014
    Good price. Quick delivery.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Very easy shopping experience.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    Shipping box had NO packing materials whatsoever. 90% air. Just a wadded up newspaper page would have been fine. I am amazed my item was not damaged. Don't use USPS. Tracking info is useless compared to UPS and FedEx. And they take days longer to deliver.

From Johnny Lew's Sports

How can I get a negative review for something that did not happen. We have packed these items for 10 years with no damage, and even this customer claims no damage, but a negative review? Unfair.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    I purchased a UCLA flag to hang from my second floor deck on a Monday for a Friday game, and didn't receive same until the following Monday, after paying additional for PRIORITY MAILING! ONLY ONE SIDE OF THIS FLAG HAS THE UCLA LOGO! MAKING THAT TOTALLY A BANNER THAT MUST BE HUNG AGAINST A WALL, WITH THE LOGO SHOWING. (THAT WAS NOT MADE CLEAR AT PURCHASE). I AM A VET OF THE KOREAN WAR, AND ALWAYS TRY TO HELP A FELLOW VET OUT, BUT COME ON! I FEEL AS THOUGH I HAVE BEEN TAKEN. BECAUSE I OPENED THE PACKAGE I HAD TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $5.75 POSTAGE TO RETURN TO SENDER!

From Johnny Lew's Sports

What can I say. Some customers do not read. The customer bought a 27x37 vertical flag, but really needed a 3x5 flag. We took back the flag and refunded the money. Our site states exaclty how long it takes to process an order and ship (either ground ... Read full response »
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Love that PayPal is an option. Cheaper than Amazon!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Great experience, will most lilley buy from again.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    This was a very easy order. I'm just hoping everything goes alright with this order. Christmas is coming soon.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    A pleasant experience.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    You have a good selection of products.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Awesome finding what I was looking for at a decent price!
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    Easiest purchase I have made in a long time !
  • Nov 2, 2014
    awesome pricing.... the clock i purchased was almost $20 more on every other website.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I thought the process was easy and simple.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I hope you don't close, I love ordering my Baltimore Ravens gear from you, as it is hard to find in San Diego.... Please don't leave us!!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Easy to read and navigate. I would'be liked more selection of products. Good quality of past flag I bought. Happy to support a veteran.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Looking forward to shopping here again.
    Oct 31, 2014
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Good job but survey too long
    Oct 26, 2014
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Johnny Lews had exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay.
    Oct 25, 2014
    My daughter was thrilled with the Ravens towel I bought her for her birthday.Great quality!