Jones New York Reviews

03/27/2015
Jones New York Ratings and User Reviews. Jones New York is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1191 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2015.

Jones New York Rating

More About Jones New York

Recent Reviews for Jones New York

• Mar 27, 2015
    Awesome products. I bought some products some years back and I still enjoy the quality of Jones New York product.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I like your site and the quality of your clothes. My only problem happens at checkout. When using PayPal to pay, the 10% discount does not show up on PayPal which forces me to use my credit card on your site. This has happened with all of my orders. Can you fix this please?
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I love JNY. I just wish there were more colors on Non-iron shirt relax fit.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    My favorite shirts have been your fitted no iron shirts and I am thrilled I was able to get them on sale!!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Love your professional women's blouses, especially the non-iron blouses. Your suits are stylish and nice colors, but I rarely buy them because I prefer high quality natural fabrics, such as linen and worsted wool over synthetics. I consider your suits "church lady suits", not business suits.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I purchased a top a few weeks ago, I saw the same top in a dept store and did not buy it because it was hand wash. Went online and your description said machine wash, so I purchased it. One I received the top the label indicated hand wash. Wish the descriptions were more accurate.
    I wish I had found you earlier than I did
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I was recently at Macys in Boise, Idaho. They told me Jones was going out of business. I was very upset. I love JNY! My favorite brand. Please don't go out of business.
    Live the Style!!!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Excellent quality of inventory and fit is perfect
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Love Jones NY! Wish the website sold accessories - wish I could purchase scarves online.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Well made and classic styles, this is my favorite brand
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Love their clothing for plus women.
    Love the quality and prices. Have been buying JNY for 20 years
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I like their syles and the material.(quality)
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I love this brand and buy items from it almost exclusively.
    Mar 27, 2015
    I love the jacket that I Purchased and it was a great price.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    the only thing i would change is being able to search by size
    Mar 27, 2015
    Again, I have to say how AMAZED I am at the quality and fit of everything I have purchased- I love love love all of it. Items were receive two days after placing order- really???? WOW !
    Mar 27, 2015
    Excellent product and service across the board
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I love Jones of New York clothes and was quite pleased when I found this site a couple of weeks ago. Had the occasion to speak with customer service and the woman was very nice and helpful. There was a little confusion at checkout with the discount involved but it was easily resolved.
    Mar 27, 2015
    My question regarding how to apply the discount at checkout was answered promptly and courteously. I am very satisfied
  • Mar 14, 2015
    For some reason I had trouble placing my order through PayPal even after speaking with a representative from Jones. I eventually changed some information on the Jones website and then the order went through. Wish the shipping was faster but waiting 7 days is long for a website like this. Since there is no local store that would even carry this coat, I am forced to purchase two and then return one, which will cost me money. Disappointed about spending more on the shipping then I already am paying.
    Mar 27, 2015
    The quality of some of Jones New York clothes are not up to what I expect from this store. Dress made poorly and if given to me free, I wouldn't wear it. No mention in the description either that the jacket dress is only attached at the shoulder and that one of thier sweaters is to delicate to wear.