Josh's Frogs Reviews

09/14/2014
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 211 reviews. Last rated on 09/13/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2013 Platinum

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Sep 13, 2014
    Josh's Frogs seems to be a very thoughtful organization that is very appealing to anyone interested in becoming a reptile/amphibian pet owner.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Great site, good vendor that reflects a lot of experience in their field. I trust them.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Love your site and products!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Great service and price, I've been extremely satisfied so far.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I love how they are all about captive breeding
  • Sep 12, 2014
    So easy, so quick, and always willing to rectify problems- I highly recommend Josh's frogs.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great products at cheap prices, and also good prices on all dart frogs.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    You guys are great and you have a wonderful website. I have seen your email service and they are very bright and colorful and attention grabbing.
    Enjoyed the website.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    i love how easy and fast it is to buy things
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great site, lots of great information and a wide variety of products and animals.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    UI could use some cleaning up.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great site, nice selection. Like I said, my only complaint is that shipping was a lot because of the whole live insect thing.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Great Service, speedy responses with any questions!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Wonderful selection and amazing products
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Good Clean Site I look forward to using it in the futer as I have rekindled my love of frogs and Vivariums
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Glad to hear you are here - had bad experience with Big Apple Herb Supply
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Highly appreciated with the ease of finding and ordering products. Shipping was a bit pricey... Can't wait to get the enclosure set up for the dart frogs later. Thanks Josh's Frogs.
    Sep 10, 2014
    highly appreciative of my orders and the products I got, thank you. The box that was carrying the fruit flies was delivered on its side and about 1/3 of them are dead or stuck in the media that is covering the container. Thats the shippers fault, not Josh's frogs so I don't hold them responsible.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    a little slow but over all 9/10
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Very excellent site nice selection they have everything you need at great prices and I will be ordering dart frogs from them next month
    Sep 7, 2014
    It's all FedEx fault they kept my order of live plants and insects on there truck from 8:51a.m. To 5:30 p.m most the plants where fryed