Josh's Frogs Reviews

02/26/2015
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 264 reviews. Last rated on 02/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2013 Platinum

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Feb 26, 2015
    It was simple to purchase the item I wanted and the price was the best I could find online.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    They are my favorite reptile and amphibian supplies supplier.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Shipping costs are too high. Everything else was great.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love to order from Josh's Frogs. I get exactly what I need and want quickly and efficiently. The online catalog is always interesting to peruse, even when I don't purchase extra items
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love that they have EVERYTHING a frog hobbies could need with videos and how tos...very impressive
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great place to get supplies for you pets, tons of products and useful information!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    With some of the best variety on linecalling with the how to vids this site offers everything anyone needs to raise toads
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I stumbled on the site completely by accident. Lucky for me I was already considering a new vivariium hobby. I found everything I needed to get started, including the confidence to start! So many great instructionals and products. I cant wait to get my first frog :)
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The most helpful with everything I need every time but limited on dart frogs in stock
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I spent a lot of time researching poison dart frogs.... I wish I had just started here> Would have saved so much time and a good deal of money. everything I have a question about there is a video or an instructional article on it. The frogs and supplies are cheaper and better quality than I have seen so far. Cant wait to get my 4 patricia frogs in the mail!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Great website, best dart frog site on the internet.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    great site, thank you
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Love your website!
    Feb 23, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I've never bought from you guys before but every time I've email you, you guys have emailed me back. I just had my money taken from first choice reptiles so a little gun shy but? I haven't read anything negative and hoping to do more business, I do want several of your frogs... thank you again...
    Feb 26, 2015
    These guys sent me exactly what I ordered, in time and responded back to my emails fairly quick...
  • Feb 15, 2015
    i've heard tons of great things about Josh's Frogs and now i can see why. can't wait to place another order with them!
    Feb 26, 2015
    Love the functionality of the site, product selection and quick arrival of items ordered. I will ABSOLUTELY be doing more business with them as well as referring people to buy from them.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    Was a great experience purchasing from this company, very knowledgable staff, great products, and fast shipping, would definitely recommend this company to others.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    first time shopping...so far so good ( :
    Feb 22, 2015
    Better prices than others. Shipping was fair. Came quickly. Would shop again and recommend to others.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I am very pleased with Josh's Frogs, the only complaint being most of the plants I had planned on purchasing were out of stock!
    Feb 22, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Always a pleasure to do business with Josh's Frogs! I primarily look to them for good prices on terrarium electronics for my two kingsnakes, I know, go figure, a supplier primarily catering to frogs! They have the best prices around with great shipping prices!
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    The shipping seemed odd with it going fed ex to usps and the delay that causes. I would pay more for direct shipping from either carrier than the extra 4 days it took in transit.