Josh's Frogs Reviews

01/18/2017
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 518 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2016 Winner

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Jan 13, 2017
    Great prices, great selection. What a gem this site is!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great site! Lots of options and very easy to deal with 😃
  • Jan 13, 2017
    It was awesome and quick, cheaper than most places!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    All the extra information you provided was very helpful
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Very helpful customer service and quickly responsive. I will be buying my dart frog food from here every time I need more. Thanks so much
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Everything is great. The only issue is if I wait too long the shopping cart would empty itself.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Easy quick and simple with plenty of options or bundles to set you up for any pet.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    After shopping around on prices and shipping cost of feeder insects, Josh's Frogs was the best. I would recommend them to anyone who needs feeder insects and supplies.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I wish the isopods were in stock. But my vivarium will be fine with springtails for a while.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Ordering was easy, selection was good. price was consistant.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Everything always comes as described and quickly.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This is my first purchase from Josh's Frogs but I have nothing but trust for the quality of products. Everyone I know will agree that the reputation of this company precedes itself.
    Very impressed with order
  • Jan 10, 2017
    very easy to get what you want
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Extremely knowledgeable with a large and varied selection of plants, animals, and all the supplies you can think of. My new favorite choice for supplies and information in the hobby.
    Jan 11, 2017
    Awesome species selection and codor of plants.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Look forward to receiving the product.
    Jan 13, 2017
    I have a baby bearded dragon that eats maybe 8 crickets a day along with some vegetables, and the "250" crickets I ordered were gone in 8 days. I expected some deaths due to cold Temps and counted about 32 dead crickets along with a pile of exoskeletons and legs that were old. The crickets that were alive were as described. I'll probably just stick with pet store 30miles away, or wait until warmer weather and try again.
    Jan 11, 2017
    Perfect website for all of my dart frog needs.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    This site was very informative and helpful in making the final decision on selecting a red eyed tree frog as a beginner frog.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I've ordered several times, always a great experience!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I love this business but the shipping cost to California makes it so that I don't buy from here very often. I only made this purchase due to the free shipping.
    Jan 11, 2017
    Unfortunately, since I live in CA, I can only shop here when there is free shipping. If the shipping wasn't so pricey I would buy all my supplies here.