Josh's Frogs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Josh's Frogs Reviews

11/20/2017
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 833 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2016 Winner

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Nov 03, 2017
    Amazing products! 10/10 recommend!!!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    would not let me use coupon code for first order
  • Nov 14, 2017
    You guys are the absolute best!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Needed feeders quickly for my dragons, and no one seemed to have the size I needed, for a decent price. Josh's was out of the size, but had a good price on a smaller size for 500, than a competitor for 200 medium.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Love the site and products!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I really enjoy the "snack packs!" It's super convenient and can rely on them when local pet stores run out.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I love josh's frogs, you guys have great prices for everything. I get 2000 crickets from you guys every month sometimes even 2 times a month, and for I get that many for 32 dollars and at a pet store near me, for 32 dollars I only get 250 crickets... I just wish you guys were closer to my location and I could come to you and see you guys and the frogs that you have...
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I am very happy I found flightless fruit flies!! I can’t finf them anywhere else!
    Josh's Frogs is Awesome.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    I received my order of Spring tail's propagation kit quickly and as expected. The spring tails seemed not over plentiful.. however it's difficult to say exactly how many of the little guys there actually are but I'm sure enough to start my own culture propagation. At present I'm building a terrarium for frogs for my grandson as a birthday gift and, all & all, I'm quite pleased with the product and with the speedy delivery as I am overall with what seems available on Josh's Frogs website. I look forward to purchasing from this site again when I created my own much larger terrarium.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    The springtails arrived on time and alive and continue to propagate!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I absolutely love the selection of foods and pets they offer. Have had nothing but great service from ordering online.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I love shopping with Josh's Frogs always professionally and curious. Product always arrives as it should in good order. Will continue to shop here for all my exotic animals needs.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    I was recommended them by someone at an expo who said they picked up some dart frogs from their personal store, and I'm very excited to try this site out! I've been looking at it for quite some time now. They have all kinds of things that I love to look through and someday hope to purchase.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    These are great flies and crickets. Cheaper than local and arrive alive! Thank you for sending them quickly. Only once I had dead on arrival , and customer service fixed it quickly. Thanks Again!
  • Nov 13, 2017
    I loved being able to FINALLY buy from Josh's Frogs! I have wanted to purchase for months and finally made it happen! Can't wait to get my goods from such an amazing company
    So far so good
  • Nov 13, 2017
    I love Josh's Frogs for their competitively low prices and wide verity of bugs.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Iv heard great things about this company! I wish I was still in Michigan so I could check the place out. It’s my first time of many ordering food for our poison dart frog.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Great selection of products if you're into making a bioactive setup! Definitely my go to site if I need anything now.
    Nov 12, 2017