Josh's Frogs Reviews

01/20/2017
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 523 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2016 Winner

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Jan 9, 2017
    Great info and site all around!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Great chose of Christmas cacti!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Everyone at Josh's frogs is really nice and helpful. Great company
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Easy ordering and saving what i have ordered before helps alot
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Love this business, only buys my animals and feeders through them, very nature aware. Keep up the good work
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Very satisfied with Josh's Frogs . They've been very helpful and informative .
  • Jan 7, 2017
    this is a very nice website i am happy with all of the materials for vivarium construction
  • Jan 7, 2017
    it would be a good idea to identify species specific dietary guidelines by size and age. ex. newly hatched tarantula vs. spiderling vs. juvenile vs. adult
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Great products and literally everything you could need!!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I am very happy with everything I have ordered. I have a beardy and leopard gecko and they are both healthy and happy.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    It has become very difficult to reliably get feeder insects in my area. I hope Josh's Frogs will be the solution!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Overall good site. Somewhat hard to navigate and locatw the tutorials i was trying to find though. Same for locating the waterfall setup kit as a combo purchase option. Site could use more color as well. Otherwise nice experience.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    very happy with care in shipping. :) best yet!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Never disappointed with them
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I met the joshed frogs crew at the Tucson reptile show and was amazed at how professional they were and helped me set up my first vivarium and now I'm excited to set up a second much larger one.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I have used Josh's Frogs as a reliable company to supply me with supplies needed to maintain my dart frogs. The website provides a vast amount of information regarding how products are to be used and how to use them. There is a large selection of frogs and other products and I often like to come here to plan what I might want to buy next for my frog. I hope to continue buying from them in the future!
    Jan 8, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Absolutely love what Josh's does for dart frogs!
    Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 7, 2017
    I love this website to the fullest. I just set up my dart frog enclosure with the stuff I bought and more I'm waiting for my next paycheck to get my frogs.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Josh's Frogs has very good customer service and has a wide rang of products to buy from. They have large stocks and most things are available and when they aren't you can get an email when they are in stock.
    Jan 9, 2017