Josh's Frogs Reviews

02/26/2015
Josh's Frogs Ratings and User Reviews. Josh's Frogs is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 266 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Josh's Frogs

2013 Platinum

Josh's Frogs Rating

More About Josh's Frogs

Recent Reviews for Josh's Frogs

• Feb 12, 2015
    Josh's frogs is awesome! They offer a variety of products to make you animals habitat as close to nature as possible. They now what they are talking about and know exactly what products you should use if you are starting out. Shipping is fast and usually only takes 2 days. The only thing I noticed was a lot of products were not in stock, but this was not a huge issue.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great selection with fair pricing.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great place to shop for frogs!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I previously consulted with Josh's Frogs and the staff was very helpful.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I previously consulted with Josh's Frogs and the staff was very helpful.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great company really know there stuff. They are willing to anser any question quickly
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Amazing. You guys are great!!!!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Amazing. You guys are great!!!!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I love Josh's Frogs, everything that I ever needed for my dart's have always been above my expectation. I also love the frog's that I have received from them!!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    great selection wish shipping was cheaper
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Love this site I have Bumblebee Poison arrows and love getting my supplies I need from this site. My last order was fruit fly cultures. I have not had to buy fruit flies for months. Thanks guys!!
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Love this store
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Tells me how to care for my frog tincture. Thanks josh
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Feb 12, 2015
    They were great about everything !
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Feb 10, 2015
    My only complaint is that the prices are a bit high.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Thanks for being here.
    Feb 10, 2015
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Josh's Frogs is my "Go To" shop when it come to anything regarding my frogs. They have about the best selection of merchandise I've located so far. That, combined with great prices and even better, a great staff that is more than willing to take time from their busy schedule to answer any questions or thoughts you might possibly have, is why I'll continue to use Josh's Frogs for pretty much anything and everything "Frog".
    Feb 13, 2015
    Joshes Frogs Is the best online shop I've found so far that supplies all my frogs needs and then some. When I have asked questions, they have been answered fully and accurately. Prices are the best I've found on most all the items I've seen / shopped for and put the two big local area brick & mortar stores to shame. Delivery is always fast, shipping usually on the same day I order.