Just Artifacts Reviews

09/17/2014
Just Artifacts Ratings and User Reviews. Just Artifacts is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 147 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2014.

Just Artifacts Rating

More About Just Artifacts

91%

Recent Reviews for Just Artifacts

• Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    I was searching for sky lanterns and you blew me away with the prices and styles you have. I never knew there were all of these!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Cool stuff at good price, evens out shipping expense
    Jul 15, 2014
    best pricing
    Exactly what I wannted
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love the products just the items I really want to purchase was sold out and I had to choose another in it's place.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Great place for inexpensive items! Very Glad I found this website.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I have seen products featured on several tv shows and decided to try them out. I hope that I am not disappointed.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with all of the products except the 14" Paper Laterns. The wire insert would not stay put inside of the lantern, which resulted in us using tape to secure it. Ther than that, I was completely satisfied.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    It was easy to find what I needed. Can't wait to see the quality and coloring. Prices were reasonable.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    The cost of shipping to Canada is quite high. If there had been an incentive to spend more and receive free shipping I would have made a larger purchase just to receive the discount.
    Jul 27, 2014
    The overall experience was good. I was surprised by the cost of shipping to Canada. That cost would keep me from ordering in the future.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    shipping charges really are too much
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Love the products!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I am not sure how satisfied I am until I get the product
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Paper lanterns were very good quality and designed to hold lights.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Right product at the right price.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Haven't received order yet so I can't give an accurate survey of their services.
    Jul 14, 2014
    I purchased Chinese Wish Lanterns. They performed ok. Found others online of comparable quality for less. Overall I'm satisfied but will be purchasing Chinese Lanterns in the future from a different vendor.
    Don't know yet
    Jul 16, 2014
    Very satisfied...Will order again.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Thank you for the fair pricing and the fast shipping! I'll continue to use this website for as long as JustARTIFACTS continues its great service. Can't wait to use my purchases!
    Jul 12, 2014
    Didn't have the product I wanted in stock, I contacted the company via email and I didn't receive a response email. Other than that, product was shipped exceptionally fast, the product was at it's cheapest price on the web, and the selection is great! I highly recommend this company to anyone who is planning an event!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    I placed my order and it took 4 days for them to contact me to tell me they didn't have most of the items I had order for my daughter. After telling her and her little friends that I had order their fans and they would be here soon I had to tell them that the fans were not coming. needless to say they were so disappointed!!!

From Just Artifacts

Hello, My name is Kevin Levine; I am Sr. Operations Manager at Just Artifacts. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. I am deeply sorry you didn't have a 5-star experience with our company. At Just Artifacts we value our customers ... Read full response »
    Jul 31, 2014
    One of the items I ordered never came in. And another item was switched out for the same item with a different color. They were for my wedding and it was too late that that point to make any changes so I just left it.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I would have liked to just register on Just Artifacts rather than google
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Really like products and prices are great. Only issue was I was trying to add some items that were showing as available but could not add them, when I contacted customer support (which was awesome) they said the products were not available. Would have been nice to have that listed on the product page, but as I said, customer support was very quick to respond and great..I really love your site and products!
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ordered 50 items and only received 33. Staff refunded money but was not apologetic of the mistake.

From Just Artifacts

Hello Shauna, Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with the best possible service and shopping experience. It is deeply discouraging to hear that we failed to meet your expectations and did not uphold our ... Read full response »