JustForJeeps.com Reviews

08/31/2015
JustForJeeps.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustForJeeps.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 195 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

JustForJeeps.com Rating

More About JustForJeeps.com

Recent Reviews for JustForJeeps.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    Very helpful and satisfy
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great website but items could be difficult to find.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Found the part easy with your web sight.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Thank you for making it so easy.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very easy online shopping experience. Was able to quickly verify the parts were right for my vehicle.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Had a great call with one of your reps in the Norwood office. Ordered through the website and will be picking up in store. Super nice and the website was easy to navigate, ordering could not have been easier. Thank you!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Looking forward to using this product
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Totally love all the sweet Jeep stuff on JustForJeeps.com!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Didn't make it obvious phone number had to be entered so ran into a few issues until I figured it out.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Love the site! Thanks!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Great vendor. Fast shipping & fair price.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Thanks great site.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I like the exclusivity of the site, I don't have to go through a pile of other makes accessories to find the ones for my vehicle. The delivery was prompt, I think it even came earlier than the expected delivery date. The product is an original mopar part so the authenticity of it makes me pleased knowing I'm not putting a third party product into my vehicle. I believe that I will not have a problem ordering from this company in the near future for all of my Jeep needs.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    site made it easy to find and purchase items i wanted
    Aug 28, 2015
    I ordered 2 products, the roof rails fit perfectly and were easy to install. The mud guards are not correct for my 2015 Patriot and need to be returned.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    First internet search for the itme showed Just for Jeep had the lowest price and with free shipping I didn't need to search any further.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great to work with this merchant.
    Aug 25, 2015
    The product was to specification and worked like a charm.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Great product and Web site.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Always have the items I'm looking for. Easy to find the parts for my Jeep.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    The hoodie I ordered is way too small to be a xxl. Because shipping to send it back would be too costly. I also had to pay an $11.00 brokerage fee for something that is no good.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    The site showed that I qualified for free shipping and then charged me shipping
    Aug 27, 2015
    This was a good purchase for me. But there was a message on the screen that said I would get free delivery and then I was charged for delivery. It also shipped in two boxes with only one tracking code. When the first box arrived the tracking stated that it was all delivered even though there was still a box that came the next day