JustForJeeps.com Reviews

10/24/2014
JustForJeeps.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustForJeeps.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

JustForJeeps.com Rating

More About JustForJeeps.com

Recent Reviews for JustForJeeps.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    Overall, a very good experince. Unfortunately the free shipping on offers over $99 did not apply but you did not learn that until you actually were checking out and put in the shipping zip code.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Perfect site for Jeep owners.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Better prices than a Jeep dealer for the same item.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Looks like a good site, this is my first order so we'll see how the shipping goes.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Overall good experience, but would have liked to have known where you ship from. Although you may have that listed, i just didnt see it.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    awesome site and easy to navigate
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was also hoping to find a passenger side, mirror housing, for my 04 Grand Cherrokee, but you don't currently have one
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Looking forward to ordering more stuff.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Corey with customer service provided me with all the info I needed for this purchase. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you Corey
    Oct 23, 2014
    Great product, great price, great customer service, fast shipping from east to west coast. thank you
  • Oct 13, 2014
    A little more product discription would be appropriate.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great place they have always done me right and save me money.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great prices! Great customer service! Had parts I needed with a quick delivery of my parts.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Received part I needed very quickly and was the original manufactured part for my jeep. Great prices and fast shipping and easy to track.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I would prefer to take the survey after I receive the merchandise
    Oct 18, 2014
    Everything came in one box and was good. The key chain I purchased had a small problem but the big ticket items were great. The "black" security cargo area screen wasn't what I would call black, but once it was installed it looked good. The shipping took longer than an order of that dollar should but it was also a day early.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    GOOD COMMUNICATION
    Oct 15, 2014
    Good prices (but not the lower on the market) . Very fast shipping (probably the faster on the market) 100% satisfaction
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    I have both this for a birthday present so did not opened it yet will know Sunday only. Will let you know how everything is.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I love the products and my boyfriend loves his jeep! Makes it very easy to buy gifts for him!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Excelente service, delivery dat was agreed according with traveling schedule. Evertithing was organized properly and parts were receive on time.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    There was just one watch in stock. I hope I still get it. Thanks
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 28, 2014
    good selection and competitive pricing
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Excellent site, and very happy that you guys offer FPO shipping. Will definitely use you for anything I need to order in the future.
    Oct 12, 2014
    Fast shipping, great website, top notch service. I plan to use just for jeeps whenever possible