JustForJeeps.com Reviews

07/24/2014
JustForJeeps.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustForJeeps.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

JustForJeeps.com Rating

More About JustForJeeps.com

Recent Reviews for JustForJeeps.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    great site and great prices
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I just bought my Jeep and made two orders from Just for Jeeps - very satisfied so far.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Wish I was able to use the coupon code I found on the internet:(
    great products and merchandise
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Excellent site with an array of choices for jeep lovers. Can't wait to receive my order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great selection for items for my new Jeep.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Although you state in your special offers/coupon page the following: "Free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $99. Does not include orders shipped to AK, HI, & PR Not valid on skid plates, rock rails, bumpers, body kits, some cargo liners, soft tops and certain oversize items. Discount automatically applied at checkout. No code needed!, I was charged for ground shipping. Are the items I bought considered "body kits"? In this case, these categories should be better explained. The statement left me under the impression that there were no shipping charges for this purchase!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great website. Great experience.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good site, easy to navigate.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great price and smooth checkout experience. Look forward to receiving my order.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    JustForJeeps was quick and easy. The product I was looking for was also cheaper than other sites!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I own a 2004 Jeep and have had a great experience with the mat I bought for it although it is not a Jeep product.This is now my husband's car.I bought a 2014 Jeep this year and so need the same type of floor covering for the "trunk" area. I decided to purchase it from you. It is of inferior quality, not as thick, or flexible and has no side edges to keep liquids in.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    if you have a jeep check out just jeeps they will have what you need
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    BIG BOLD LETTERS saying free shipping over 99 bucks, so you order and then find out only on certain items. With shipping I could of bought from LOCAL JEEP Dealer, only once will I be screwed over

From JustForJeeps.com

It is never our intention to screw over anyone. We want to give the best customer experience possible. When you hover over the free shipping offer it states Free UPS Ground shipping automatically applied at checkout on orders over $99. No code ... Read full response »
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered two parts. I got a phone call informing me they would not work together and one of them was switched for the correct item. That is service.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Good Prices .. good site .. love dogs and Jeeps!!
    Jul 16, 2014
    No problemsgood productgood servicegood delivery
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great prices and easy checkout.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Good experience. Item was 12 years old new stock that they had to find. Price was good. Service was excellent. Package arrived intact and in less time than I expected. The owner, Peter, spoke to me by phone as well as email in the process. Very personable and professional.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    So far so good.
    Jul 16, 2014
    Very good service and delivery of the part. Kudo's to you guys
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I am a returning customer and these guys are good.