JustKidsStore.com Reviews

09/29/2014
JustKidsStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustKidsStore.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 239 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

JustKidsStore.com Rating

More About JustKidsStore.com

Recent Reviews for JustKidsStore.com

• Sep 28, 2014
    best price, unable to pay with multiple sources (gift cards)
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Love the store every carseat I have bought has come from here!!!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I love this site. I ordered a infant car seat and stroller from Just Kids Store over 2 years ago as gift for my expectant sister. They had the best prices. The items arrived very quickly and in great condition. This time around they had the car seat I was looking for at a great price and in the pattern I was wanting. My nephew is very excited about his new car seat and can't wait to ride around in Auntie's car. My nephew just recently became a big brother to twin boys. In a year from now, Just Kids Store is at the top of my list for when I start shopping for 2 more car seats for the twins.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love Just Kids Store! Best prices and fastest shipping!!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Just based on initial purchase alone, my phone conversation with them was fantastic. I was a bit upset with Amazon as I had started the process for purchase and then got kicked off. When I went back to the item I was purchasing, the brought me to an entirely different store. Searched and found JustKidsStore.com's website and purchased directly from there. We will see if we are equally as satisfied when we receive our purchase.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I never knew about this great store. I will be making more purchases from your store.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Looking forward to trying out this Diono Radian R100!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great site and products!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Easy to navigate the site & prices could be somewhat more competative.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    So far so good.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Happy with my purchase. Saved the website to my favorites.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Looked all over for Peppa Pig items and JustKids had them in several styles! Our granddaughter LOVES Peppa!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    awesome pricing and product details Free fedex shipping beats amazon
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    so far so good. Hopefully my purchase will be delivered quickly.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Best prices around!!!!!!
    Sep 25, 2014
    Quick delivery! Great price!!!!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I love this car seat! It makes me feel so much safer driving with my son. My purchase came right on time and I had no problems at all! I would recommend this seat to moms everywhere!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    Pros My wife loves the new stroller being as though we have an infant on the way and a 11 month old. You can't beat the versitility. I wished I had of purchased this stroller with our first child. The effortless steering is a plus. Also this double stroller can fit through doorways. The assembly was a piece of cake. This stroller would late for years to come. Cons The handle need to extend out further and it's a little heavy. Not heavy enough for you to pass on this stroller. Also, they should rethink the fold down function. It could be a little a easier.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I searched and searched for the perfect car seat for my son, and I found a great deal on this site. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival now.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    I am happy with the products that arrived. All products were competitively priced and actually less than some others leading online stores.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 24, 2014
    Love our new britax car seat, customer service is always on point !