JustKidsStore.com Reviews

12/20/2014
JustKidsStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustKidsStore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 323 reviews. Last rated on 12/06/2014.

JustKidsStore.com Rating

More About JustKidsStore.com

Recent Reviews for JustKidsStore.com

• Dec 6, 2014
    Good prices and good variety of products. Easy checkout process.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Best price. Good service. On time delivery. I had a problem with a part of the booster, contacted Clek, and was given the best customer service I have received in a very long time. Problem solved.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Just for kids is a good store
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Since our order consisted of gifts they haven't been opened yet. We are hoping for some bright smiling faces!!! Very happy with ordering and receiving. Now we are just waiting for Christmas!!!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The items in your cart go away really quickly. I put a few things in my cart and after an hour or so, they were gone.
    Dec 15, 2014
    One of my items was smashed - The Legos box was torn and smashed but I am not going to pay to send it back
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great variety of products available and great pricing.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I bought a car seat, the video demonstrating installation was super helpful. I also liked the rating/comments section, helped me make my decision.
    Dec 12, 2014
    I purchased a Britax cRseat because of the click-tight installation. When I received this product it did not have the click-tight installation I was looking for. It was still easy to install and seems very safe so I decided to keep the seat for the price I paid for it. In the future I will check product websites directly for information regarding the specifications of a product before trusting a product.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    very good prices and great reviews, google trusted gives me confidence to buy on this store.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was very please with the purchase I made. The delivery was on time and everything came very well protected. Your prices were the best that I could find for the product.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The car seats I ordered are perfect! They shipped & arrived quickly. Plus, I got the lowest price available for an excellent quality product...trust me, I shopped around! Thank you!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I absolutely love the fast shipping and always find what I need at better prices!
    Dec 15, 2014
    As always, what I needed, great price, fast shipping. Love this site!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Lowest price anywhere by $23, not including shipping and taxes!
    Overall great experience
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great experience
    Dec 12, 2014
    Both Products recieved were a bit dusty.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    GREAT BLACK FRIDAY PRICES! GOT ALL 3 OF MY DIONOS FROM THIS STORE AND THIS IS THE CHEAPEST ONE YET!
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Very good store
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience. Very low price!
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    the checkout process needs updating. if you choose paypal, you enter info and then go back to just kids site but the final purchase price is changed from when you left (and not because of US to CDN funds). also the shipping info is not updated even though you just entered it in paypal- makes you second guess clicking complete the order- my cost when I left the site was $113 USD, then went to paypal, which was $153 USD including shipping. Went back to justkids and the total cost was $206USD, not sure why it changes like that- same thing happened 6+ months ago and you haven't updated that bug yet. suggest getting on that because I would suspect you a losing people at that stage of the checkout.
    Dec 16, 2014
    great shopping online, great products happy with shoe purchases
  • Nov 27, 2014
    competitive prize and good selection. first time buyer, need to receive item before I can have a more complete experience with this store as shipping and condition of item is still an unknown. This survey should have a follow up upon receipt of merchandise.
    Very fast shipping
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I like the site, it offered closeout pricing. I do wish that the coupons would be able to be applied to those prices as well.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    JustKidsStore was great. However they used FEDEX home delivery service. Fedex lost my package and gave me multiple stories! I recommend JKS stop using Fedex.