JustKidsStore.com Reviews

08/26/2014
JustKidsStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustKidsStore.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 208 reviews.

JustKidsStore.com Rating

More About JustKidsStore.com

Recent Reviews for JustKidsStore.com

• Jun 18, 2014
    FAST DELIVERY AND GOOD SERVICE
  • Jun 17, 2014
    very good prices!
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Thank you for the great price on the Diono Radian R100!!!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Great customer assistance
  • Jun 14, 2014
    This is my 2nd purchase. I've been very satisfied with online shopping experience and products in past, LOVE the parent reviews and free shipping!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I wishy the it was clear why a coupon code didn't work and I wish it was easier to get free shipping. I also looked at at you "DEALS" and the plasma car was listed for 41 but when I clicked on it it went up to 57 and I couldn't figure out the free shipping I was supposely getting. Still with the 13 dollars shipping it was the cheapest price a could find anywhere I just think your you need to make things a little clearer on you website.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    This is the first time I shop here, and so far I feel pretty good about this store.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Customer Service was outstanding!!! Cant wait to get my item in the mail for my little one, i will definately make another purchase from this site in the future.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Good online shoping experience with good discounts
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Top rated site with high quality products at very competitive prices. Check out process was very simple and easy. Site was also easy to navigate and locate items.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Great site, best deal I could find on the item I purchased. Thanks!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    It was a bit frustrating to discover on my own that to order multiples, there was no quantity box and it was necessary to click continue shopping, then click on the item again.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    So far I am impressed! No shipping cost and great prices!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Simple, and economical way to shop overall.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I cannot believe the item I purchased was so much less expensive on just kids store.com than Amazon. I never knew of this online store but happened to catch reference of this store on a customer review on Amazon. I was floored to see the prices on this site and then saw free shipping. So awesome because I was buying such an expensive item. Will definitely recommend this site to others.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Wouldn't have purchase if it weren't for the 20% off coupon. I was shopping for a coupon and found your site. Best coupon I could find that could be used on valco products
  • Jun 6, 2014
    first time buyer , great deal ! east to use.
  • May 30, 2014
    Great customer service. Only complaint is I had to use a CC instead of Pay Pal to use a gift card.
    Jun 12, 2014
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 15, 2014
    Very pleased. I let all my friends know about this site.
  • May 21, 2014
    Great prices
    Jun 8, 2014
    Inaccurate stock information caused much disappointment. If we would have known you didn't have the car seat in stock, we would have not ordered anything from the store.