JustKidsStore.com Reviews

09/20/2014
JustKidsStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. JustKidsStore.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 242 reviews.

JustKidsStore.com Rating

More About JustKidsStore.com

Recent Reviews for JustKidsStore.com

• Sep 7, 2014
    Easy process from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    online shopping would be a great deal better if one could choose to see more items per page on the website
  • Sep 5, 2014
    a lot of choices with lowest price in all online store
  • Sep 5, 2014
    The product was $39.00; the shipping was $11.?? And the total on the page was $62.??Not sure, but my math comes up $50.00 something
    Best price I found online
  • Sep 5, 2014
    work with rebate websites like fatwallet
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Everything was awesome and the free shipping is the best of all
    great experience so far
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Best deals online, items in stock, free shipping, discounts, paypal acceptance - some of the reason why I chose to shop at justkidsstore.com. Would recommend.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    couldnt use a visa gift card and pay the remainder with another card.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    My first time buying...easy to understand and check out was great!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I searched and searched for the perfect car seat for my son, and I found a great deal on this site. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival now.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    first time purchase from JustKidsStore.com, very happy about it and highly recommend!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    You have very competitive prices and with the free shipping, they can't be beat!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    awesome prices! will definitely recommend and return to shop for more!! thank you!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Super easy site to maneuver, great price, had exactly what I was looking for!
    Sep 5, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great store! I received such tremendous help from their warehouse customer service. I tried my transaction on a weekend at first. I needed help since their system doesn't have the option of accepting more than one form of payment. But customer service is only available during weekday hours, which wasn't a huge problem. I called right away on Monday, and my order was taken care of quickly and effciently.
    Sep 4, 2014
    This is a great store. Their prices are very competitive, and their staff are very helpful. I had to call several times due to limited payment options and their system requested for call verification everytime I purchased an item. But Elliot, their warehouse staff went above and beyond his duties! I highly recommend JustKidsStore.com to anyone.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    I love the stroller I just wish they had the matching car seats to go wit them