K2 Motor Reviews

03/30/2015
K2 Motor Ratings and User Reviews. K2 Motor is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 03/20/2015.

K2 Motor Rating

More About K2 Motor

Recent Reviews for K2 Motor

• Mar 20, 2015
    when i contacted customer service via phone it seemed they didn't know what they were doing and when i contacted customer service via online chat she was nothing but a smart ass and kinda rude. Good prices but TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. and if you try to call there 1-800 number nobody answers the phone. I called a total of six times before someone finally answered.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    The order was great and I greatly appreciated the availability of the product.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I am very pleased with my purchases over the pass two years. The quality and cost is quite comparable with what I have experienced with other vendors. I will always shop with K2 for my auto accessories.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Helps me save a LOT of money on aftermarket upgrade for my Honda (EM1) and Acura (DC2)!
  • Mar 13, 2015
    The tail light I got fit good.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    wonderful site! i will be buying more!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Don't call because you have to go through abounch of bs and a lot of waiting.
    Mar 7, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    What they had for my car (2013 Scion TC) was limited, but the item I ordered was one of the items I have wanted for a while now.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Not sure if it was a K2 problem or a Spyder, but my Spyder Smoke Fog lights when installed needed to be adjusted. To use baseball terms, the left light was out in left field and the right light was in the right dugout. Overall though once adjusted for these problems there doesn't seem to e any issues.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Every time I have called, no answer the first couple of times, an the other times, jus a busy signal. My Money has been taken off my card an not put back as of yet, an my order was cancelled, none of ur phone numbers r working, my money needs to return to my card today
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I am very pleased with the quality of products from K2 Motor, and the prices are very good, one thing they are lacking in is processing orders, it takes awhile for my order to ship. Well worth it at the pricve though.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I placed my order 12 days ago and paid for 2 night ups delivery, I still have not received my order
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I was glad to find BLACK running boards for my BLACK Dakota, at a decent price. Thank you.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I was amazed by the prices on line of products and the quality of them, I hope to continue buying my automobile parts from you guys
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Never will shop there or recommend it to anyone. I order my headlights on 1/16/2015 (a Friday) and it is now 1/23/2015 (a Friday) with no delivery because they had to verify something which they never told me what it was before they could ship my product. I called them to find this out. Supposedly they called me and didn't a few day before this. They also said they emailed me which they did not because on the day of the purchase, I was sent an email confirming my purchase...so how did I not get the one they supposedly sent me? I was hoping for maybe next day shipping today (1/23/2015 a Friday) to solve this issue but no. So now it will be going onto 2 weeks before I get this. They did not all try to contact me with this. I had to look at my bank account to find out that there was not a charge for the company. Overall, I'm very dissatisfied with k2 motors. You're better off with Amazon.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    i like it real well i will by more in the future
    Feb 5, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Maybe more product details such as the bulb size on for the headlights. As in, if there are multiple bulbs used, it shouldn't just say H1 bulbs. It should say H1 bulbs used for high and low beam and etc... Also should say if the headlight is safe for HID use and such. And customer service was vague on their answers or avoided the question.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    A goof, sincere company.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    great deal
    Feb 25, 2015
    Great buy and just as advertised
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    K2 accepted my order only to turn around telling me they don't have merchandise in stock. However, they went on charging full amount to my card and offering an equivalent product. I declined offer and wanted my a refund. They said it takes 5-10 days to process a refund. This is totally ridiculous and unacceptable business transaction. They hold on the customer money to make their bank account looking good. It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have my refund. Stay away from this Seller please people if you don't want to go thru painful experience with them.