Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

08/19/2014
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2014.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Aug 14, 2014
    I had some trouble with the website and the checkout in particular. I had to enter the order multiple times before it was accepted. Otherwise, my experience has been fine so far.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Found a wonderful martial arts mesh bag here that I could not find anywhere else, only complain is that the shipping is so slow and expensive relative to my usual Amazon Prime.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Nice catalog and price but needs more variety and of brands and types of supplies like graphite Bo staves
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I have enjoyed having easy access to Karate supplies. Thank you!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I am very happy with what I have seen so far.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was very happy with I got.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Reaaly excited to get these gi's for my boys.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I Bought a pair of KD size 4 all cotton and am looking to buy another.....
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Prices are comparable to anyone else but like the free shipping
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Pretty much the only place I bother buying my gear from. Always have what I need at good prices. Easy to deal with customer service if a problem crops up, and I get my stuff fast. Excellent all around.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This was my first purchase. I was pleased with the experience. The verdict is still out on the product. It is nice to have one hub to buy all of my karate-related merchandise.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Received first order for my daughter and was very pleased at the quality. I am ordering now for my wife. When I need to replace my Gi I will order from you.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    the purchase was fast and easy
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Please include an option to pass along shipping instructions such as "Please do not leave outside as there have been recent thefts."
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Very easy site to use. Great prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    awesome deal can't wait for it to arrive
    Aug 8, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Karate depot martial Arts Supplies have the best brand in Martial Arts gears. Everyone loves my choice and I will recommend it to the team because they are top class gear and they look good and am sure it will feel good when sparring. Thank you.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I have ordered here before and I am always highly satisfied with their products!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I have purchased from them several times in the past and have never been less than extremely satisfied with the products.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great products great price!!!
    Jul 13, 2014
    Excellent
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order from karate depot. I ordered to gis, both in size 3 for my daughter and I. we are both 5 foot 4, she weighs 115 and I weigh a hundred and forty five and both of our giS fit well. I ordered my keys at about 5 o'clock in the evening and they arrived the next day with Standard rate delivery. Service was exceptional.