Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

12/21/2014
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Dec 18, 2014
    Orders are for grandsons christmas presents
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I feel Karate Depot has a good selection at a good price.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    So far I have been pleased with my purchases/
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My son (parent of children to receive the equipment) recommended your site. I expect he know the value/worth of the merchandise or he would not have suggested your firm.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Everytime someone needs new fighting gear for a reasonable price I tell them to order from KarateDepot.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    An easy site to use!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    good prices, good products - great value - have used them before and are satisfied
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Karate gi's need to have specific details on sizing (length of pants, etc.), and a better estimate on how much they typically shrink from cold water or warm water washing. Trying to sift through all the questions and answers is a waste of time, as the information isn't always applicable. When I tried to create an account after my purchase, I got an error in red, because the server complained that my username had to have at least 4 characters, even though mine had 9 characters. It also said my password had to have 6 characters and mine had 9 characters - either way, that is a bug and is a turn off.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I was wondering if you had equipment that aids in stretching conditioning.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Need more details on sizes
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Thank you for making it easy to purchase the Ninja Uniform that my grandson so badly wants. He is not a fan of "costumes" as he is very sensitive to fabric types, etc, and I am not a fan as you pay more and get a poor product. Can't wait to get it, and follow the YouTube tutorial and get him in it!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    It said free shipping but then I was charged a minimal shipping fee... maybe just on one item and user error, but I was surprised by it. Otherwise, no complaints.
    Dec 18, 2014
    One thing I was looking for and couldn't find were suitable practice Sai. By suitable, I mean a hard rubber with similar weight and balance as actual Sai. I'm not sure if such a product exists, but it seemed to me there used to be something similar on the site a couple years ago. Thanks!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    the top of the site (header) is very busy.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great best in th world
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Very competitive pricing!
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I was going to order from another company but one of the students in my son's karate class ordered from you and were very happy with the experience. So I gave you a shot.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Prices are excellent!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    It said there was no shipping on orders over $25 but it was showing me $4.95 in shipping fees and there was no code shown to get the free shipping, so that is somewhat disappointing..hopefully they catch that and only charge me the $39.90 and not the $44 I went back and did it twice to ensure I did not miss anything, so I don't know what happened.
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I especially appreciated the extensive product information. It included a video on the pros and cons of the foam Bo Staff, which I was considering. The reviews, videos, and product information helped in being confident I purchased the item I needed.
    Nov 29, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    It was an easy site to navigate and easy to check out. I did like the visibility to product availability.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Great products and great service.