Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

09/03/2015
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Sep 2, 2015
    I found that many of the uniforms were not available in the size I needed. I would have bought more stuff.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The product selection could be improved by providing more professional training and instruction videos, and perhaps more practice weapons.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Qualitey product at a good price
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Easy and cost-effective remains to be seen. Will give feedback when my order arrives.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Very good, I will return next time
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Site was efficient. The search feature worked well.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have ordered from KD several times. They have a good selection of quality products. They fulfill my order in a timely fashion. No problems.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Great price for the quality delivered. Fast shipping.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Bought with you because I've good luck with this brand of karate uniform- the first KD Elite lasted 3 yrs, she outgrew it. The price was reasonable, loved the free shipping.
    Aug 15, 2015
    I have washed this gi 3x, extra rinse each time, and it leave black powder residue over everything.There will be nothing left of this very thin uniform if I keep washing it. I am returning it. I want my money back. I will call customer service about this.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great products at affordable rates
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    quality of the products not quite what I had hoped, but for the money will do for practicing purposes
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am very happy with my experience. However I do wish that you accepted Paypal I do not like using credit cards online
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Very fast and convenience online shopping
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Im very excited to use and train my newly purchased products.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with Karate Depot. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    The uniform chart was perfect for me.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Always have a good selection and wonderful prices.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    One of the tonfa I purchased was in horrible shape. When the package arrived the bag was open and the one bad tonfa was covered in wood glue and was not smooth. Both showed signs of burning on the wood from the manufacturing process and are slightly shorter than advertised.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I have been looking all over for the products that you offer and have bought many FAILED equipment from Weighted vest to Ankle weights. I'm am very pleased to have come across your site.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    Product was great, size appeared to be smaller than size indicated. But overall everything was great.