Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2015.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Nov 23, 2015
    Excellent service and great Jiu Jitsu uniform inventory!
  • Nov 16, 2015
    The prices for the belts are awesome, and always arrive on time. I've looked and compared your site with others and I always come back to you. I will totally recommend this site to other Martial Arts students.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    lisa esterkamp 5279 relluk dr cincinnati, ohio 45238 5134320324 lisaesterkamp@yahoo.com
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Have been really satisfied with all purchases made at Karate Depot
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Quality products at a good price.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I love it. Always a great experience.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    I will wait and see how well this year works out
  • Oct 15, 2015
    excellent site, ease of use and very good selection.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    great selection and price
    Oct 11, 2015
    very happy with purchase
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I especially liked that I was given SEVERAL shipping rate choices. Items were fairly priced to the competition but I chose this site because of the shipping options.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Second time ordering from this website. It will not be the last one.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I would like to see more options for 100% cotton in larger sizes (I am size 6)
    Oct 15, 2015
  • Sep 17, 2015
    This webstie was easy to get through and made the process of ordering simple.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I have ordered several times from karate depot and have told many people about them at the dojo. Great price and products.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I found that many of the uniforms were not available in the size I needed. I would have bought more stuff.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The product selection could be improved by providing more professional training and instruction videos, and perhaps more practice weapons.
    Sep 14, 2015
    The Rattan Bo staff has already splintered on one part and the designs engraved into the ends just do not look entirely professional, not done with precision and symetry. It just seems like more time could have been put in to making this staff more finished looking.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Qualitey product at a good price