Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Reviews

07/30/2014
Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2014.
KarateDepot.com sells a very wide range of Martial Arts supplies, equipment, uniforms, shoes, sparring gear, weapons and everything else for the martial arts at low prices.

Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies Rating

More About Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

Recent Reviews for Karate Depot Martial Arts Supplies

• Jul 26, 2014
    I Bought a pair of KD size 4 all cotton and am looking to buy another.....
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Prices are comparable to anyone else but like the free shipping
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Pretty much the only place I bother buying my gear from. Always have what I need at good prices. Easy to deal with customer service if a problem crops up, and I get my stuff fast. Excellent all around.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This was my first purchase. I was pleased with the experience. The verdict is still out on the product. It is nice to have one hub to buy all of my karate-related merchandise.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Received first order for my daughter and was very pleased at the quality. I am ordering now for my wife. When I need to replace my Gi I will order from you.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    the purchase was fast and easy
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Please include an option to pass along shipping instructions such as "Please do not leave outside as there have been recent thefts."
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Very easy site to use. Great prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    awesome deal can't wait for it to arrive
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Karate depot martial Arts Supplies have the best brand in Martial Arts gears. Everyone loves my choice and I will recommend it to the team because they are top class gear and they look good and am sure it will feel good when sparring. Thank you.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I have ordered here before and I am always highly satisfied with their products!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I have purchased from them several times in the past and have never been less than extremely satisfied with the products.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great products great price!!!
    Jul 13, 2014
    Excellent
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Thank you Karate Depot!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    User Friendly Experience!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    The shoes I ordered perfectly fit I will do business again.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order from karate depot. I ordered to gis, both in size 3 for my daughter and I. we are both 5 foot 4, she weighs 115 and I weigh a hundred and forty five and both of our giS fit well. I ordered my keys at about 5 o'clock in the evening and they arrived the next day with Standard rate delivery. Service was exceptional.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Needs more selections and improve description - without reviews it will be incomplete
  • Jun 2, 2014
    well I allways liked working out with nunchucks but its been so many years I no I will be shopping around for other items to give me leg up on the competition so look for me oh no I hope I don't hit myself in the balls lol thank you im now leaving the building
    Jun 17, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I wanted a 5ft rattan staff, but went with child's hardwood since my son an I will be sharing the staff (as I work up to a 6ft staff). Too bad you only had a 6ft rattan staff.PS I wish all of the staffs had approximate weights for each size. The Q/A had some, but it would be a nice value-add if you put it in the product description. We only use the light, toothpick design in our dojang, and I want to work on wrist strength. Thanks!
    Jun 23, 2014