Karate Joes Reviews

10/24/2014
Karate Joes Ratings and User Reviews. Karate Joes is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

Karate Joes Rating

More About Karate Joes

Recent Reviews for Karate Joes

• Oct 24, 2014
    it was easy i hope my shit gets here fast and i love it
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am purchasing the Powerline Wave Master Punching Bag for my 9 year old grandson who takes Taekwondo! These are the bags they use at his school!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Only issue, was not knowing how much weights in the arm/leg sleeves were.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I found it confusing that free shipping cost $20.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Best prices. Best products.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Prices were great but when trying to order a sale item, it took foreer to identify what was in stock and out of stock
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very pleased with an easy transaction.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was pricing a new set of Sparring gear for myself, and Karate Joes had everyone beat on the price, so I went ahead and bought the full set.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I ordered a pair of woman's open palm gloves, I ordered white and pink color and recieved black and pink, also I paid extra $25.00 shipping for 2nd day air and they arrived a day and a half late. The shipping I paid was pointless and I was really disappointed
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Only problem I had was that i couldn't find the thigh weights which im pretty sure i found on the site at an earlier date, so i dont know if the heading i was looking under was wrong or if they were removed since i saw them.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    So far a smooth purchase Laila follow up after shopping experience.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I really appreciate the size charts. It made it so much easier to select a size with confidence in fit.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Easy to find products.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    So far I'm happy with my purchase but I can't say 100% sure until I receive my shipment. But the price was awesome! Cheaper than what I found on Amazon.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    FIRST time ordering and looking forward on doing more shopping later.Best prices I found online
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great price! It was the lowest that I found including shipping!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Very good website.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    First time to site. Couldn't have been easier, and best price I'd seen for the product I wanted.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I didn't received my order in a timely manner. I believe that UPS misplaced or delivered to an incorrect address. Karate Joe's was very helpful with this situation. We communicated via email and response was quick.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Love this site! Great options at even better prices!
    Oct 13, 2014