KaTom Reviews

08/21/2014
KaTom Ratings and User Reviews. KaTom is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 828 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.

KaTom Rating

More About KaTom

Recent Reviews for KaTom

• Aug 21, 2014
    ...easy to shop online after hours. great prices. great selection. hard to beat.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Sales are helpful and quick responded but somehow one sales person no follow up.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Large selection. Found what i was looking for quickly. Checkout was easy...not confusing.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Overall a good experience. However, I would suggesting adding an option setting up the account where you can choose to make the shipping the same as business and business same as shipping. Right now it only goes one way.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Disappointed they do not offer free shipping at a given order amount. I would have purchased more.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Average. I would like to see a personalized order history. This is found on a similar vendor site and makes my frequent business ordering easier. I buy many repeat items and making it easier for me to look up and find these items would most likely increase my use with your company.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I always find the best pricing here
  • Aug 21, 2014
    shipping prices are too high
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The site is so easy to navigate and the prices were comparable or better than the other websites we checked for like merchandise. We will definitely be purchasing from KaTom again.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I found an item I had been looking for. Placed an order with ease.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    This was my first time ordering with you everything went fast, so thank you for that
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Price better than amazon! Love it :) thank you :)
  • Aug 13, 2014
    very good price on fryer... was trying to "repair" one but decided to bite the bullet and purchase new. will use the old for backup. Free shipping was a big plus and made me order quickly.
    Aug 21, 2014
    My only issue was I paid for lift gate (extra $50) and not delivered in that type trailer.. Luckily only about 200 lbs. so me and driver lifted out of trailer.. This could have been issue if heavier....
  • Aug 11, 2014
    A good place to buy from . Prices are reasonable
    Aug 19, 2014
    katom have good name products and decent prices. very satisfied.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Prices seem reasonable
    Aug 19, 2014
    The item that I order does not look like the one that it shoes on the Internet Information.The only thing different is the size. I need thoes potsdouble that size. I sent an e-mail to Customer services, but I have not receive any info on that. I need to return the items back for exchange for a bigger size. A size the would hold at least a full size of a bowl of soup.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Shipping very expensive
    Aug 19, 2014
    My shipping was suppose to be free and I haven't received my refund yet like I was told
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The item I bought worked out beautifully for our needs.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    JUST WHAT I WANTED; LOVE IT!