KaTom Reviews

09/01/2015
KaTom Ratings and User Reviews. KaTom is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 796 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.

KaTom Rating

More About KaTom

Recent Reviews for KaTom

i like this store
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Very easy order. Price are extremely fair.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    KaTom is a very well organized website and I love the different varieties!!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    So far, so good - hoping to receive the items in the time promised and if I'm satisfied, I'll be ordering from KaTom again!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My wife and I are chefs, we tell everyone we buy our gear from you. nobody believes how affordable the prices are. We demand serious equipment that can hold up during the busiest battles of restaurant service. Thank you.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Grey website! I'll be back! Thank you!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    first time to use this sight will be back
    VERY NICE DEALING WITH YOU
  • Aug 30, 2015
    This is my first purchase with KaTom, but the experience online was good.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The advertisement said free shipping, but my only choices had costs attached. What gives? If we're not included in this perk because we live in Alaska, it should have been clearly stated.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great place to buy
  • Aug 23, 2015
    every customer friendly page
    Aug 31, 2015
    Katom had the best price for the item I was looking for.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    This was the fastest service that I have ever received when ordering online! Love the product! Good job all!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I called in an attempt to increase my order, so I could save on shipping. Despite being told several times my order had not shipped, I was told I could not add an item to my order. I even offered to cancel my original order and reorder the same items plus the additional item and was told again that even though my order had not shipped, it wouldn't be possible to cancel at that time. The shipping difference was around $10.00, which may not sound like much, but my original order was $113.00. I wanted to add a lodge 14" cast iron pizza pan that would have increased my original order by $35.00. If I'm forced to order the same pan individually, the price including S&H would be around $45.00. I feel customer service could have done more to accommodate my request to change the order, and save me the extra shipping. I order all my kitchen & outdoor supplies exclusively from KaTom because you have the best prices, selection & shipping rates I've been able to find, but this experience left me quite disappointed with your customer service/policies.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Found what I needed in 1 minute great site
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I talked to customer service because 2 of the 7 items I ordered were out of stock. The girl that helped me was very nice. She helped me with my order by informing me of another similar product that I could purchase. She took care of it in a friendly, helpful manner.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I was unable to find one of the products on-line. I called the number that was very visible at the top of the page and my question was answered promptly and I was able to then find the item easily.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    First time order
    Aug 31, 2015
    Only part of my order shipped. I item was out of stock. contacted via chat, was told I would receive an email about when the part of the order was shipped. Never heard back. There was never any tracking info until I received the 1 item.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I always find better priced items at Katom vs Webstaurant. I had an issue with a return policy with some plates earlier this year; we got stuck with plates that were the wrong size because a return wasn't possible. Other than that, I'm happy with this site.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I originally placed an order on 8/15 for sugar dispensers. Received an email stating they weren't in stock, so I called and ordered another brand that was in stock. Instead of my account just getting charged the difference, I got charged for the new total, on top of the old one. I'm a full time student, only working weekends, so I keep a low account balance and have to be very careful about my spending. That hurt me; overdrew my account. With small purchases, I don't feel the need to use the company credit card. Your CSR's act like they know nothing. I was put on hold at least 3 times, only to be told to keep an eye on my account until the credit was placed. The new order cost $44.36. I was double charged that amount and told I'd be credited $44.36, but that has yet to happen. Your company owes me $44.36. I never received an email response and the person I was live chatting with never replied to my complaint/issue. My family owns a restaurant and I do the ordering for them. I will never purchase from you again. I never have these issues with Webstaurantstore.com. I will continue to contact your company until I receive my $44.36 back. I DID NOT order $88.72 worth of sugar dispensers. As far as I'm concerned, this is very bad business.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    grill plates were smaller than advertised . issue was incorrectly addressed by rep and I was told since grill was in use it could not be returned