KaTom Reviews

07/21/2014
KaTom Ratings and User Reviews. KaTom is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 869 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

KaTom Rating

More About KaTom

Recent Reviews for KaTom

• Jul 21, 2014
    Need to wait until me item is send
    Fast and easy
    I've ordered from Birdie before. Love Katom
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have not received the product yet, and just now ordered it. The online selection process was pretty smooth, and I am expecting to be a happy customer when I receive my product.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It was great to find restaurant merchandise. Even though alot of other sites had the same products, KaTom had slightly cheaper shipping an a great selection.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Shipping was really high for such a low prices object.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Nice Tenn sales rep on phone for last purchase of Blendtec rinser the other day. Fast purchase and good website for today's purchase.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    pretty easy to order. only place I could find what I wanted
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Haven't got my item yet. Not much to go on as this is my first purchase
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Webpage flows and easy to understand. Prices are good.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Nice products I can use.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    product met my expectations and arrived quickly as promised.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I was in a hurry and you came top of my search list for non-slip bar floor mats. Your prices seemed reasonable and your service seemed low-hassle so I ordered. I did not comparison-shop.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Product was easy to order and arrived on time.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Large variety.. Good price.. Great merchandises..
    Jul 21, 2014
    Take too long to deliver ..I was under the impression that my order shouldn't take more than 4 days to deliver..I thought the products are in stock.. Only to find out after I order. I have to Waite for it to be made..ftom soneother company.. Too much headache.. I don't have any conformed shipping date or tracking info..
  • Jul 9, 2014
    ALWAYS HAS WHAT I NEED
    Jul 20, 2014
    need better discretion and pictures
  • Jul 4, 2014
    IO have been looking for glass boots and found exactly what I wanted.
    Jul 19, 2014
    This item was exactly what I was looking for, and everyone on my committee liked the boot mugs.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Frustrated that, when I entered spaces in the credit card number, as it appears on the card, Katom server rejected as having too many characters. When I fixed this, the server had lost the security number for the card and I had to re-enter data. Should tell user up front to leave out spaces in card number.
    Jul 18, 2014
    Price seemed high for this item, but there were few alternate providers. Shipping costs high.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Even though I put 2 of the items into my cart, order only showed me ordering and paying for 1. tried going back and correctly, but still showed 1 even after choosing two in my cart.Guess I will have to make a call, just like last time I ordered. Time consuming!!
    Jul 21, 2014
    I have ordered two of the same item twice now on the website and for some reason it only processes one item. I called the first time and was able to get the order corrected. The second time I called and left a message and also responded to an email about my order stating that I wanted two of the item. Only one was delivered. Frustrating.