Kegerator.com Reviews

07/30/2014
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 85 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    Great website, great products, great experience.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    You made my choices easy and also when I showed the wife the savings she gave me the okay to place the order. Thanks
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Tax charges on last screen - only complaint....
  • Jul 27, 2014
    very nice experience. could use a sexier design but whatever.
    GREAT SITE.................GOOD PRICES
  • Jul 27, 2014
    No problems with the website can't wait to keg keggin.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great value, highly rated
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great website with good reviews and great pricing
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Easy to use site and friendly phone support.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    My 'go-to' place on the net for anything and everything I need for dispensing beer the way it was meant to be...on tap!
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Enjoyed the informative videos
    Jul 27, 2014
    Nice informative videos... seem to know what products draft beer enthusiasts want.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The site was very easy to navigate. Kegerator.com has a wide selection of products at the best prices i could find online. I haven't received my kegerator yet, but i can expect a wonderful product by the positive reviews.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    So far so good...very excited for kegerator.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Still waiting for parts (two piece reusable bung - order K0095230). Was getting emails indicating new delivery dates. Last date passed and did not receive notification. Had to call and check status. They now tell me it may be another week or more. Very disappointing.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    i hope it is as good as it appears
    Jul 13, 2014
    My Kegerator was on the shipping dock @ Old dominion @ 8 a.m On 7-10, part of my order ( small box) were delivered by 10 a.m that day. i was called at 11 a.m on 7-11 about delivery the following monday. I inquired why it wasn't being delivered on 7-11. They said all the drivers were gone for the day. They also said they had the wrong phone #. Even though it is listed on the tracking order. having to be at work on 7-14. i ultimately had to drive to the shippers terminal to pick up my order.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Tracking numbers were messed up. Seems like you should have emailed out new tracking numbers since it was a problem on your end. Instead I had to call, and then specifically ask for the proper tracking number.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    My purchase is a gift, so I have not opened Yet.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    I was sent the wrong tower and adapter for the fridge! The instructions that I received were for the BR2000, not the KC2000. I believe that I received the parts to the BR200 and not the KC2000 which I paid additional amounts of money for to get the better quality kegerator, however the parts were not correct. The adapter and tap tower came separately, which was different from what the instructions said. When I explained what I was sent to the customer service representative, he told me that I was probably putting it together wrong and asked if I had called the manufacturer. I told him I didn't think I was putting it together wrong because the holes did not line up. He put me on hold for a minute or so, and when he came back on he said that he would be sending a new tower and adapter just to be safe. I mentioned that this was a birthday present and I needed to have the items in time, however he could not confirm or promise a shipment date.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I have never had any issues with the purchases I made from kegerator.com. Everything has been good quality and shipped in a timely manner.
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Outside of the bottles I purchased prices were not that good and site was difficult to navigate (hard to find button to get to cart, section hierarchy at top of product page did not contain hyperlinks...).
    Jul 13, 2014