Kegerator.com Reviews

07/05/2015
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 204 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    Easy online ordering
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I'll let you know after I receive it.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I'm looking forward to the ice cold beer!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I really liked the easy checkout
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Kegerator.com was easy to use and offers a great line of products. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a quality kegerator.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Since this is my first purchase with Kegerator.com I don't have much to comment on. I do like the website with the easy to view different types and styles of available merchandise. The website was very easy to use and checkout was a breeze. I like the easy to find phone numbers and contacts incase I would need to contact somebody.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The 35% off offer on the web site doesn't really fly when i look at other sites and the price is the same. the reason i purchased from kegerator.com is because of the free shipping...well played
  • Jul 1, 2015
    It was a very good experience. I found exactly what I was looking for and feel it will be put to good use for many years to come and I am very well pleased. Thank you so much!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Love this product
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Says "24/7 experts" but when you call they have actual set hours. Also can't sort products by price. Have a sale that ends "tuesday"--today tuesday or next week? never anywhere to find out more info about sale. inability to select options on kegerator (i.e. don't need coupler). Tax was added at VERY end...should have been on first page.
    Loved the free shipping!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This sight was very helpful and had me at HELO.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Ready to have an ice machine! Website is very user friendly.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good price. Hope the quality is good.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    easy to understand
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    this small refridgerator is not cooling my beer. this is like cold coffee. i paid for a product that is not working for what it was purchased for. America is tired and ashamed of this type of service
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    The web portal automatically launches a FEDEX tracking number, however due to the weight of a keg, the best shipping option was elected to Dominion Express Freight. As a customer, I clicked the FedEX link on the refrigerator where FedEx reported "unknown tracking number" error. Perhaps, this information could be updated to redirect to the freight company not FedEx when shipped outside of FedEx.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    delivery was awesome but for the price of everything the parts are really cheap and the regulator doesn't work that well
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Shipping company averitt express was was horrible. Missed my appointment and did not even have the courtesy to call. Took an afternoon off of work to account for the "12-5p" appointment time. They never showed up or even called. Had to reschedule for the next week, and then got a call saying that they would be delivering early. Wasted 1.5 days off work for this thing. What's the point of an appointment if you can't keep it. Left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    was originally told not in stock but had it delivered in 6 days total time. For something not in stock I was amazed.