Kegerator.com Reviews

10/20/2014
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 160 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    Great price on a seemingly quality product. I hope I don't have to deal with customer service but if I do I have heard good things.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great Prices. Love the free shipping! Thanks for having a awesome website. Can't wait to brew a batch with my new equipment!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    First time. Easy to understand site. Prices competitive. Previously owned a kegerator.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great Site with just what i was looking for.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I found it hard to find a tap / faucet lock for my kegerator. Thanks
  • Oct 18, 2014
    This was a great site with the right products and an easy checkout process. One criticism would be that the coupon ( GIFT10 ) needed to be in the appropriate case before using. It caused me a couple of minutes to think about it. But that was a trivial issue.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great on-line buying experience!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Add a "continue shopping" link from shopping cart. Add a "shopping cart" link while shopping.
    No, thank you!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I look forward to receiving my kit . The price seems good and I hope the quality is good. My friends have enjoyed my home brew in the past and I hope this works as well.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    easy to use and answered all my questions
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The Price for the product is lower than other websites, including amazon. I will look into this website before making future purchases.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great deal on carboys! Thanks!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    The price was right and love the free shipping.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Quick and easy shopping and check out! The promo email made me buy, 20% + off and free shipping. Website is well done.
    Oct 18, 2014
    My brew kit was missing the mesh bag upon arrival, but as soon as I called a new one was in the mail. I know you copy and paste the MoreBeer! explanations but the fact that the ingredients kit do not include yeast should be a much bigger notification. I understand I made a newbie mistake, but after browsing 20+ beer kits I ended up choosing the wrong one...
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Easy to order and find info
    Oct 15, 2014
    I ordered on Monday night and received it Thursday with free shipping! everything was there and easy to understand
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I bought my kit on Monday and was brewing by Friday! Everything was shipped and packaged in a way nothing was damaged.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    great price, great product and great lead time
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice website,lots of information.
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    There is a thumb size dent on the left side of the Kegerator. Would have liked an unblemished product.