Kegerator.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Kegerator.com Reviews

05/28/2017
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 184 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• May 25, 2017
    I purchased this item for my son in laws birthday. Fingers crossed he will be pleased with the surprise!
    GREAT EXPERIENCE MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO LOVE IT
  • May 15, 2017
    Prices were the best on the internet. Shipping was quick. Customer support was outstanding.
    May 24, 2017
    Great selection and price. Shipping was fast.
  • May 24, 2017
    Needed to find a specially sized kegerator to fit a shallow depth... was so hard to find.. and finally I found one with you guys!!!!
  • May 24, 2017
    The website was very detailed. I was able to live chat with a person. I also called the customer service number. I talked to their rep and then to someone in tech support with very good results.
    Great site.
  • May 23, 2017
    good web site lots of helpful information
  • May 22, 2017
    Every Time I've been to this site I've easily found what I want and there's also a good selection of procucts. I will defo use this site for all of my kegerator needs.
  • May 22, 2017
    Easy to navigate website, competetive pricing, and tons of product selection. Great business!
  • May 17, 2017
    Minor comment - it would have been nice to see a dual-regulator battery as a suggested accessory when the dual tap kegerator was added to the cart.
    May 22, 2017
  • May 21, 2017
    I won't know until I get my purchase.
  • May 01, 2017
    Super easy to buy from. Website is easy to use and shows everything. Checkout was super easy.
    May 21, 2017
  • May 05, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    The only thing I have about it is that it only goes down to 37 degrees even if you move it all the way down to the end
  • May 20, 2017
    I bought a kegerator from you guys some time ago and have been very satisfied, now I am replacing my beer line cleaning solution
  • May 08, 2017
    Easy to order from. Uses PayPal which is a plus.
    May 20, 2017
  • May 11, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    I received the kegerator on time and it works great, but I was supposed to get a cleaning kit, but haven't seen it yet.
    it was good
    May 19, 2017
    everything would have been perfect except a co2 tank was not inside - you resolved that perefectly - thx Don- we make BBQ islands and will use you in the future - i have 3 future jobs now with kegs designed in
    NA
    May 19, 2017
    I was surprised how fast my order was processed and shipped. I plan on putting my kegerator together this weekend.
  • May 03, 2017
    can't wait to start using the kegorator
    great product
  • May 18, 2017
    Found just what I was looking for. Checkout was a breeze, shipping was free!