Kegerator.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 311 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    survey is a pain in the ass.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    they had what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay, with free shipping and no tax. So far, so good!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Site is easy to navigate.
    Easy to navigate
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Pleasureable experience, also used the chat form which was greatly helpful in answering questions about the parts that came with the kegerator i purchased.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This is a gift for my son and I was grateful for the discounts
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Smooth checkout process! Will definitely shop again!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very affordable. Am well pleased with the item I purchased.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The website took me directly to the product that I needed with minimal clicks and the check out process was fairly simple.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    looking forward to seeing the kegerator and ifit fitsthe bill
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Ordering and checkout were painless
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Website is easy to use and reviews were helpful
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I've tried to get my password reset with no luck. It say I have no account. But when I email customer support they say they have to forward me to IT. I can't setup a new account because they say I have my user name in use.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Never been here but i like the site......lookin for a kegerator
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I had to cancel my order due it being out of stock. It was NOT listed as out of stock when I placed my order, and needed this item for a party I was having. The website waited 3 days to list this item as "backordered". I purchased a full kegerator from Kegerator.com last year, and was very satisfied with the purchase. I am not likely to use them again.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I liked the frequently asked questions on kegerators it helped me a lot on deciding with my choice. Thanks
    Dec 18, 2014
    I haven't opened it yet because it's a Christmas present for my son so I'm not able to answer all the questions, but I liked the website and was able to educate myself before buying.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Very good selection and easy process
    Dec 17, 2014
    Instructions provided and online do not address the more unique aspects related to the triple tap system.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I am buying this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend...complete surprise. Your reviews were even more helpful than his buddies and I cannot wait to give him this on Christmas. I could not have done it without this site.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I had a question regarding my order. I contacted the company via email. They were quick to respond and very helpful
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    There was a mixup in the tap tower sent and what we ordered. With a simple phonbe call the issue was resolved in under 5-minutes, and the proper tower was on its way the same day.
  • Nov 29, 2014