Kegerator.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Oct 24, 2014
    My final decisions will be made after I receive the product
  • Oct 24, 2014
    new to the process of wine making, just not sure if everything I need will be included in the box.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Kegerator.com is a very well constructed website. The layout was intuitive and easy to navigate. The instructional videos on the website were great and truly assisted me throughout my purchase decision. The purchasing process was clear and simple to complete. The kegerator "packages" designed for home-brewers were excellent, and the prices were very competitive with other sites. Overall, I would happily recommend Kegerator.com to my family, friends, and co-workers.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great easy to use site with very good prices and free shipping! Thanks!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    only thing I found frustrating so far...was questions about product and when I called, person who anwsered said "you have to deal with Rene and they already contacted you...I can't anwser your questions"??? really...I was two things I just want clarified. rene did a good job...but did not get the name of other rep and was almost frustrated enought to go with another company.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    could not find an answer as to what psi the CO2 gauge should be set for optimum performance. I know it will vary but just want a range to work with along as an explanation as to why.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    This is my first time purchasing anything from Kegerator.com. But after doing some searching online it seemed like the most reasonable prices for this type of equipment.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Looking forward to getting this product. I have shopped similar items at MoreBeer and decided to try Kegerator for this purchase.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    love everything I found on site great stuff.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great price on a seemingly quality product. I hope I don't have to deal with customer service but if I do I have heard good things.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great Prices. Love the free shipping! Thanks for having a awesome website. Can't wait to brew a batch with my new equipment!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    First time. Easy to understand site. Prices competitive. Previously owned a kegerator.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great Site with just what i was looking for.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I found it hard to find a tap / faucet lock for my kegerator. Thanks
  • Oct 18, 2014
    This was a great site with the right products and an easy checkout process. One criticism would be that the coupon ( GIFT10 ) needed to be in the appropriate case before using. It caused me a couple of minutes to think about it. But that was a trivial issue.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Easy to use site. Very competitive prices compared to anywhere else. They also send out special offers to people on their email list. Free shipping.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Great site, competitive prices, good support and free shipping! The directions included with both products were very detailed and helpful.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    The price was right and love the free shipping.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I thought I was getting a kit that took 3 weeks from start to finish not 6 mos.....I don't understand the directions.Seems to be two sets of directions that are confusing to me,I'm a new brewer.I don't even know what an extract is!...Don't worry,I'll buy my kits someplace else where I don't have to go thru an act of god to get answers!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Quick and easy shopping and check out! The promo email made me buy, 20% + off and free shipping. Website is well done.
    Oct 18, 2014
    My brew kit was missing the mesh bag upon arrival, but as soon as I called a new one was in the mail. I know you copy and paste the MoreBeer! explanations but the fact that the ingredients kit do not include yeast should be a much bigger notification. I understand I made a newbie mistake, but after browsing 20+ beer kits I ended up choosing the wrong one...
  • Oct 2, 2014
    great price, great product and great lead time
    Oct 19, 2014