Kegerator.com Reviews

01/31/2015
Kegerator.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kegerator.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 316 reviews. Last rated on 01/31/2015.
Kegerator.com is the authority on home & commercial keg refrigerators (kegerators), draft beer dispensers and premium kegerator accessories.

Kegerator.com Rating

More About Kegerator.com

Recent Reviews for Kegerator.com

• Jan 31, 2015
    I'll see after I get my first order.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I am very satisfied with your site's ease of use. Coupled with your reasonable prices and free shipping, you will hear from me again.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Exactly what I was looking for.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I like that there are also coupons available
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The best site I've found related to the products purchased.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    You guys have been great to order from so far, and I look forward to doing all my kegerator purchases with you guys going forward .. Thanks!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great prices and free shipping! My first purchase with them.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Hope to enjoy the product
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I love the video attached to the product, that gave me the information that I was looking for. I'm excited to shop w/ you in the future!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    The website is a little hard to navigate and needs a little bit of reorganizing and site structure improvements, but overall good experience.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I thought it was a great experience!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    The spanner wrench was not in any boxes.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Delivery was when they said and kit is what was advertised. Have not used yet, but looks to be ready to go.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Very good web design. It was easy to shop.the items bought were cheaper than any other sight that I found. But found everything I was looking for.
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    Purchased 2. Great job
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I hope this survey doesent want me to pick magazines as my reward. and if so I will never fill out another .
    Jan 28, 2015
    This little fridge works well . I am happy.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    site was a little hard to use as I had to go here 3 times to find home brewing equipment. I had already bought a kit but found that I needed "equipment" too. now, I'm hoping that there will be no more surprises when I get the order==no other equipment that I will need. we will see.
    Jan 24, 2015
    thought this kit would have everything I would need but found that I need more equipment for basic run.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I was pleased with the free shipping. If I receive the stated discount on my next purchase I WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN SOON!!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    So far so good. Have a party on Feb 1st and hope to have this up, running and full of beverages.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Had to cancel. Site said it would ship early January. Still no shipment out on 1/21 so I called and they expected them in the following and shipping by the end of the month. Said it would take 5-8 business days which would of made it to late for what we wanted it for. $599 item that was exactly what we needed but couldn't get within a month from order. Found one with identical dimensions, weight and warranty at Home Depot for $399. Same control panel and even the model # was close. Assume it to be the same manufacturer that just had a different name and not to mention Home Depot handles any warranty issues. All turned out good and saved a couple hundred bucks. I guess I should send Kegerator a Thank You card for having to find another supplier. The phone guy at Kegerator was great about the cancellation of the order.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 21, 2015
    Great place to shop for beer dispense items. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will use this vendor for my other beer dispensing needs.